Media Eddie Bravo on Khabib vs Ferguson.

I wish I could take bravo more seriously I respect his accolades and he obviously knows what he's taking about regarding BJJ
But his other judgements make him suspect I'm talking his schizo conspiracy and flat earth BS

kinda like the witness in court who tells the truth throughout testimony but tells one lie and is caught lying, suddenly his entire testimony comes into question

P34xJKDh.jpg

Everybody has a gameplan, until gets hit in the head, whatever traps he’s working on, are most likely to try to stall and stand them up... you don’t beat a grappler as khabib with “traps” he hasn’t seen... because most likely he has seen it all...

Well played Eddie actually surprised me on this one He was super compelling Especially that talk about Tony Ferguson and How khabib has forced him to go next level Or about the dudes who regularly drop in and challenge him (bravo) at the gym and how he himself needs to always be ready and on top of it No wonder he's so deep into conspiracy His mind is already moving that paranoid direction because of his own life Dayuum

I like the strategy.. going into uncharted waters, stuff Khabib may not ready for... Tony should train Inversions into saddle/leg attacks, tony is already unorthodox and will likely be on his back. Darce's, heel hook entries,attacks from turtle, etc.

This is a legitimate chance at an actual legitimate trilogy. Wowsers I'm pumped

Tony will regain his LW Belt, will then Comrad want to fight him, would love to see Tony silence every fanboi.

I wish I could take bravo more seriously I respect his accolades and he obviously knows what he's taking about regarding BJJ
But his other judgements make him suspect I'm talking his schizo conspiracy and flat earth BS

kinda like the witness in court who tells the truth throughout testimony but tells one lie and is caught lying, suddenly his entire testimony comes into question
You can have a legit high IQ and believe flat-earth bullshit. It's actually common. Bravo is hilarious stupid regarding many subject, but he knows grappling, he was a high-level competitor and he's a high-level coach. It sounds to me like Team Tony have the right mentality going into this fight.

Thanks flat earth Ed for giving up the gameplan....yeah he said things we already know, but he also mentioned specific spots where they will be "setting traps" for Khabib.

If you are setting traps it's probably better not tell your foe you are setting traps. Even if Khabib knows already it's always better to play dumb.

inB4 the guy who doesn't yet know the earth is round "is playing 4D chess"

On my way to inform Khabib and Javier as we speak.
Fighter pilots flying 1m elevation at mach1. Flat as a pancake

Again, I'm not hyping myself until the weigh-in is over and we're sure it's happening.
Then, I'll make it up in the following night regarding hype, drinking and whatnot xD

Been in court a lot then, Bluntforce?

Conor did win one fight at LW but that one fight was for the real LW strap which is one fight more than Tony has ever won for the undisputed belt.
Conor got undeserved shot. Tony worked his way to the top. But Tony rightfully lost his strap when he refused to fight Max. Now are two very best LW fighters going to fight for the king of the LW. The fight every real MMA fan is waiting for. No more excuses and bullshit talk who is the best LW in the world right now.

Conor got undeserved shot. Tony worked his way to the top. But Tony rightfully lost his strap when he refused to fight Max. Now are two very best LW fighters going to fight for the king of the LW. The fight every real MMA fan is waiting for. No more excuses and bullshit talk who is the best LW in the world right now.
There isn't any BS about who the best is anyway. The one who cowered away from Max is top 5 and the one that takes all comers and wins every fight and every round is the undisputed best....probably ever.

lol he actually said what I told a friend of mine before 209, Khabib is like final boss for a 10th planet guy, the reason Eddie created the system in the first place was because wrestlers were beating up BJJ black belts, if Tony wins this it would vindicate Eddie Bravo's life work.

There isn't any BS about who the best is anyway. The one who cowered away from Max is top 5 and the one that takes all comers and wins every fight and every round is the undisputed best....probably ever.

Oh good, they are gonna fight so we don't have to try to figure out which Sherdogger to believe!

(Yep they are fighting. I'll keep repeating until April. Your negativity will not win out bro.)

Oh good, they are gonna fight so we don't have to try to figure out which Sherdogger to believe!

(Yep they are fighting. I'll keep repeating until April. Your negativity will not win out bro.)
Your posts always make me smile my brother , we shall see.

I think Tony has a few advantages. 1, i think hes one of those guys that pain doesnt register on like it does on most people, 2. don't know if hes creative, but hes certainly spontaneous, 3. I think he likes hurting people. He's skilled, but so is everyone else at that level. I see Bib staying with Tony's peterson and pounding him out. I think Bib is just that good.

Great OP......I just hope the fight happens, for the 5th time? I've lost track.

Back