Media Eddie Bravo on Khabib vs Ferguson.

Thanks flat earth Ed for giving up the gameplan....yeah he said things we already know, but he also mentioned specific spots where they will be "setting traps" for Khabib.

If you are setting traps it's probably better not tell your foe you are setting traps. Even if Khabib knows already it's always better to play dumb.

inB4 the guy who doesn't yet know the earth is round "is playing 4D chess"

On my way to inform Khabib and Javier as we speak.
but what if the trap is making kalabeeb think there is a trap, when there really isn't a trap?

DGrMTBIUMAAJNVo.jpg

10th planet doesnt strike me as having a lot of success as far as MMA is concerned. Does anybody on here know better ? I know Liz Carmouche trains at 10th planet, and we know what happend in her last fight. I don't see Tony having better success with Khabib just because he trains with Eddie Bravo.

There isn't any BS about who the best is anyway. The one who cowered away from Max is top 5 and the one that takes all comers and wins every fight and every round is the undisputed best....probably ever.
Yes, I agree. But we still have people who think Tony will beat Khabib and they based it mostly on Tony's 12 fight win streak.. And while I think Khabib is definitely the better fighter, if Tony somehow wins...

nothing grinds my gears more than a retarded Tony is the guy joke that makes no sense. and there is 100 of 'em for every ok one... faith in humanity loss causing shit

I don't know man. Name 1 that's better. I mean seriously. You've got a fight between arguably the 2 greatest lw fighters ever. One is undefeated, one is an absolute animal on like a 12 fight win streak. Greatest lw fight for sure. Arguably greatest UFC fight imo. Skill for skill, and record for record, it's definitely up there.

I'm open to hearing who you think was a better matchup though.
Jones vs Cormier and its not close

He has, Khabib finishing Tony is far less likely than Tony finishing Khabib, imo.

Your reply was 'cut, subs or decision' which basically saying that you don't know shit. People also thought Conor was going to knock him out and same for Dustin. Khabib has much more weapons in his arsenal than Tony, I guarantee you that. What will see ? We don't know but enough about that 'Tony is so much better than Khabib' he is NOT.

I don't know man. Name 1 that's better. I mean seriously. You've got a fight between arguably the 2 greatest lw fighters ever. One is undefeated, one is an absolute animal on like a 12 fight win streak. Greatest lw fight for sure. Arguably greatest UFC fight imo. Skill for skill, and record for record, it's definitely up there.

I'm open to hearing who you think was a better matchup though.

Jones vs DC maybe...

Yes, I agree. But we still have people who think Tony will beat Khabib and they based it mostly on Tony's 12 fight win streak.. And while I think Khabib is definitely the better fighter, if Tony somehow wins...
True, but I think that Tony’s 12 fight winning streak is a anomaly. Most of the 12 are gatekeepers like Mike Rio,Dan Castillo or Lando and most of the rest are past prime fighters that have a ton of losses already. Tony beating all but MJ in his UFC tenure is impressive but anyone else would have fought for the belt several times by now. Tony gets injured or refuses to fight . Even if his opponent gets injured before the fight he refuses to fight someone else. He has absolutely avoided any top 5 fighter that might derail is winning streak and to me at least it just isn’t as impressive as Khabib, GSP and Jones who have long streaks and only want to fight the best available fighters instead of gatekeepers.

Your reply was 'cut, subs or decision' which basically saying that you don't know shit. People also thought Conor was going to knock him out and same for Dustin. Khabib has much more weapons in his arsenal than Tony, I guarantee you that. What will see ? We don't know but enough about that 'Tony is so much better than Khabib' he is NOT.

I never said Tony is better than Khabib, I didn't even said I consider Tony as a favorite. Saying Tony has more ways to win doesn't mean he is more likely to win, because Khabib by decision is so likely. In short, you assumed wrong because your reading comprehension is lacking probably because of a relatively low IQ, like most posters here. Cheers, bye.

He has, Khabib finishing Tony is far less likely than Tony finishing Khabib, imo.
How is it "far" less likely? I've heard this said before, and it doesn't make alot of sense to me.

I never said Tony is better than Khabib, I didn't even said I consider Tony as a favorite. Saying Tony has more ways to win doesn't mean he is more likely to win, because Khabib by decision is so likely. In short, you assumed wrong because your reading comprehension is lacking probably because of a relatively low IQ, like most posters here. Cheers, bye.

You did say 'tony has more weapons than khabib' and when you were asked what, you replied 'cut, subs, decision' which means nothing and they are certainly not 'weapons'. those are speculations on how he could win. Difference, you dont know even know what you are talking about.

And speaking of low IQ, you're the one talking shit using arguments that are not valid, not me.

Last edited:
Lol so basically he hasn't got any more weapons than Khabib.
lol... was just about to reply to his and you answered already

A cut or decision I can understand , but I just dont think anyone is subbing Khabib

10th planet doesnt strike me as having a lot of success as far as MMA is concerned. Does anybody on here know better ? I know Liz Carmouche trains at 10th planet, and we know what happend in her last fight. I don't see Tony having better success with Khabib just because he trains with Eddie Bravo.

Gastelum's a 10th planet blackbelt and he's got underrated grappling.

It's a pretty solid BJJ gym TBH, just not a ton of high profile names there .

stop being so retarded, you were saying he has more tools, ...and then listed things that just werent ' more tools' at all.

Back