Eddie Hall Out of Fight Vs Thor

Probably did it intentionally so he wouldnt get embarrassed. Knew this fight would be delayed lol

speaking from experience it sucks

but the repair was early enough that he should be good

I so don't care about this fight. I don't want to see two giants have a terrible boxing match. I don't care enough about the dispute between them that watching them have an awful boxing match would have any meaning for me.

I have boxed in the past (I imagine a lot of us on here have) but I'm not a boxing tragic, and I feel there is an unfortunate truth to boxing - amateur unskilled boxing tends to be more entertaining than boxing of the highest calibre. This is particularly true of lower weight classes. Floyd Mayweather's are mostly boring.

In terms of this fight - I'd watch it but I wouldn't pay for it.

I feel there is an unfortunate truth to boxing - amateur unskilled boxing tends to be more entertaining than boxing of the highest calibre
I feel like that's true for many sports, especially combat sports. And it was why catch as catch can wrestling morphed into pro-wrestling historically.

Probably did it intentionally so he wouldnt get embarrassed. Knew this fight would be delayed lol

Footage clearly shows it go. He's got incredible power and his tendons ain't used to it being applied in such a sudden fashion as boxing. I expect he just explored his power to quick and caused damage over time until it was overloaded.

I'm happy that the fight is still happening but it's terrible luck to have it go like that. Fingers crossed he manages not to do it again.

Footage clearly shows it go. He's got incredible power and his tendons ain't used to it being applied in such a sudden fashion as boxing. I expect he just explored his power to quick and caused damage over time until it was overloaded.

I'm happy that the fight is still happening but it's terrible luck to have it go like that. Fingers crossed he manages not to do it again.

It was a joke really. But if it didnt blow i wouldnt be surprised at him looking for an exit somewhere.

Lol, he's beefing with Larry Wheels now.

Larry being a ho there. I was on Team Eddie due to Thor's douche behaviour at WSM in the past, but he doesn't show much promise with the gloves on

Back