Alikhon Khasanov vs. Isilyar Aliev
Alexey Fedoseev vs. Dosbol Elegen
Osman Abdulazizov vs. Nodirbek Axatjonov
Ibragim Khacheruev vs. Jakshylyk Myrzabekov
Nursultan Urmatbek Uulu vs. Anton Larkov
Aljappar Abaev vs. Daulet Aydarbekov

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Times have been all over the place from 12 est to 10 am est and now 7 am est.

So missed a few...

Is this, indeed, Khabib's Promotion !?

Was talk in 2020 of working with UFC on FP but guess that fell thru. They have their own rebroadcast host for old events but at like $5 a pop. New events seem free so far.

Damn, some good match-ups in this one! Thanks a lot for the nudge @Kryptt <JennieThumbsUp>

All 3 fights of the main cards interest me, very cool <mma4>
WAR "SWEET" GEORGY SHAQ!
Fromer champ "Achilles" Magomedov is a monster wrestler, so it should be interesting, but hope Shaq takes this one.

Mansur Malachiev will have his hands full with the Sambo champion Rashid Vagabov, one of the 2 men that Khabib's father had name-dropped as potential successors to his son, a couple years back. <5>
“Rashid Vagabov and Usman Nurmagomedov is the best in his age. They will be able to replace the same Habib Rustam Habilova (both athletes are in the ultimate fighting championship (UFC), — approx. “Of the tape.ru”). This is our future,” says the coach.
Not sure who to pick on this one...

For the main event, champion Ruslan Yamanbaev is on an impressive winning streak, but Uulu looks unstoppable right now
I'm still pissed that Uulu's fight against German wrestling prodigy Saba Bolaghi at M-1 Challenge 92 was canceled when Uula got injured, that was such a perfect agro striker vs agro wrestler, let's hope it will be rescheduled some day...

Are there prospects particularly worth looking out for in the prelims?
Cheers!

Smeshed!

Shame EFC doesn't tweet recaps - I like tossing those up.

Matter a fact think they only have a solid Insta - Found jack of note on Twitter or FB.

Damn, clean TKO from Aydarbek Abdibait <mma4>
I have to keep an eye on this one

There is so much talent outside UFC and 2ndary Orgs (Bellator and One, etc.). It's a shame many get so little attention. I know it's a shitty time of the day for many but you would think especially with it being a Khabib Baby it would be bigger.

Anyhow I have pretty high hopes for the promotion and Kabs seems like a sound minded dude so far in his ventures.

Let's go Gitinovasov!
One of Khabib's close sparring partner, and a damn good wrestler. Is only loss is to "Ser" Jora, who is far from a scrub.

Looks like Viktor Mitkov is being brought to lose :oops:

There is so much talent outside UFC and 2ndary Orgs (Bellator and One, etc.). It's a shame many get so little attention. I know it's a shitty time of the day for many but you would think especially with it being a Khabib Baby it would be bigger.

Anyhow I have pretty high hopes for the promotion and Kabs seems like a sound minded dude so far in his ventures.

It's true that lots of these guys look impressive, most have had long amateurs careers to get those early losses out of their system quick, and there are a bunch of accomplished wrestler/samboists who spar with UFC/Bellator dudes.

When it comes to time of the day, right now I'm in Europe, it's 5.20 PM, so it's pretty comfy for me :D

Thanks a lot for @Ing me on these threads, without you I'd miss a loooot of these!

Current bout is pretty calm, Giti is taking his time so far.

When it comes to time of the day, right now I'm in Europe, it's 5.20 PM, so it's pretty comfy for me :D

Thanks a lot for @Ing me on these threads, without you I'd miss a loooot of these!

I got up at 9am so I wouldn't miss it...then the times changed on Grab/Tap... I'm semi-retired so I can kinda adjust things as needed.

Always glad to share the Cards. More eyes is good and hopefully folks enjoy and have some fun.

<RomeroSalute>

I don't know the next 2 guys, but apparently "Travmotolog" , despite having some pretty belts
Untitlef.jpg

has only won and lost against a bunch of 0-0 guys....

Edil Esengulov
Screenshot_20210308_170657.jpg

has at least fought some experienced fighters, I'd expect him to win that one.

I got up at 9am so I wouldn't miss it...then the times changed on Grab/Tap... I'm semi-retired so I can kinda adjust things as needed.

Always glad to share the Cards. More eyes is good and hopefully folks enjoy and have some fun.

<RomeroSalute>

Cheers my man, I'm not working today so I can enjoy that card in peace!

Let's hope next bout will be more exciting... but hey, despites the boos, Giti did what he had to do to win, would have been dumb to strike with the striker.

I don't know the next 2 guys, but apparently "Travmotolog" , despite having some pretty belts
Untitlef.jpg

has only won and lost against a bunch of 0-0 guys....

Edil Esengulov
Screenshot_20210308_170657.jpg

has at least fought some experienced fighters, I'd expect him to win that one.

Cheers my man, I'm not working today so I can enjoy that card in peace!

Let's hope next bout will be more exciting... but hey, despites the boos, Giti did what he had to do to win, would have been dumb to strike with the striker.

Heh - I always look at (or try) who they fought and who that guy fought. Orgs fought out of etc. Some of those records are absolute bunk! Relatively speaking. I look at like 6 1-0 or 0-0 opponents and go well that's low end experience if nothing else. Let's see how it goes.

Back