News EFC 38

B. Abdibait Uulu vs. Ruslan Yamanbaev & Mansur Malachiev vs. Rashid Vagabov

• Ruslan Yamanbaev

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rashid Vagabov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
b09fb252469f6021b44355a35d5849dc.gif

Heh - I always look at (or try) who they fought and who that guy fought. Orgs fought out of etc. Some of those records are absolute bunk! Relatively speaking. I look at like 6 1-0 or 0-0 opponents and go well that's low end experience if nothing else. Let's see how it goes.
Same here ^^
If I have enough time, I also check out their boxrec profile to see if they have boxing or kickboxing bouts, and then look up their grappling/wrestling records just in case...
Sometime they have only 2 or 3 MMA bouts, but on youtube there's a bunch of wrestling bouts where you can see their strenght...

Well, I'm glad Edil won, but I would have liked to see a replay of the finish, I averted my eyes for a couple seconds and missed the TKO <Fedor23>

Same here ^^
If I have enough time, I also check out their boxrec profile to see if they have boxing or kickboxing bouts, and then look up their grappling/wrestling records just in case...
Sometime they have only 2 or 3 MMA bouts, but on youtube there's a bunch of wrestling bouts where you can see their strenght...

Well, I'm glad Edil won, but I would have liked to see a replay of the finish, I averted my eyes for a couple seconds and missed the TKO <Fedor23>

I use FightMetric occ as well. Good point on the BoxRec! I'll have to add that in. Sometimes Tap has it but not always.

TY!

Ya 7-1 vs 11-6 step up or record bump for Gitin. I wont complain he was on muh tap picks so!

Only his 2nd EFC scrap.

Well, seems like this one will be the same, but 9-0 Mukhtarov (who has already won in EFC) will be expected to ameliorate his record and make his name out of Maxim Konovalov;
But unlike Gitin's opponent, Maxim seems tougher, and has only lost to guys who seem competent.
He's also beaten some good records.
edit: I've looked back on Viktor Mitkov and I take it back, they're pretty similar

Not sure what to think of this one, but on paper it looks like it might backfire on Mukhtarov

So it seems like the official stream is down <BlackPinkStab>

There's this channel, "Radik Play" that streams it, but we have to listen to extra commentary, and the quality image isn't as clean.

I use FightMetric occ as well. Good point on the BoxRec! I'll have to add that in. Sometimes Tap has it but not always.

TY!
You're welcome<{1-12}> Tapology does indeed have some kickboxing/muay thai/boxing bouts, but far from all of them. BoxRec is much more precise in that matter, and it also records the amateurs boxing/KB bouts, which is pretty cool.

I was scramblin as I really wanted to the see the main card the most (obv).

Ref was like are you sure he's dead?

Ref was like are you sure he's dead?
That was brutal!
So what do we have next?

Konstantin Veselkin vs Danyar "The Black Knight" Babakulov

2 veterans with already a bunch of wins and losses, should be fun!
Babakulov is listed a BJJ guy, and Veselkin as a Pankration dude.
Let's go!

Veselkin had a good thing standing up, Baba Cool didn't like dem low kicks.
Good on Baba for grinding on the ground after that failed takedown from Vese, but if Veselkin can get back up, and keep on kicking....

Second round already!

edit:
Damn, second time he's being reversed by babakul while trying a takedown, and now he's getting his ass kneed in ><

I went with Babakulov - other dude seems to have a much weaker record. Had neither on muh Tap history so jus an info pic and don't remember seeing either before.

Honestly, except the guys in the next 3 fights main events, I don't remember seeing anyone on this card :p

Guyz, the co-main & main events are only 1 fight away!

Last edited:
He ate quite a few knees to the body as well. That left side is gonna be cherry from rib to thigh! Or least sore lol.

Was hoping Babs would smesh em in the 1st but it's basically been a molesting.

He ate quite a few knees to the body as well. That left side is gonna be cherry from rib to thigh! Or least sore lol.
Yeah, Pankration dude took a beating in that round.
I hope he doesn't try to take Babakulov down again in the third, to be countered again... damn! ^^

Well, good pick, he's getting his ass kneed again.... LEGLOCK???
Nope. At least he's resilient, this Veselkin.

Was hoping Babs would smesh em in the 1st but it's basically been a molesting.
Good choice of words, his buttcheeks will be purple tomorrow.

edit: Ok, serious business now! Finally some guys I know =)

Shaq vs Achilles!
I know Shaq has some fans here since his last finish, so we might get some company soon.

Back