Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn't surprise me, DS3's trailer showed pretty much all the bosses

That's a launch trailer, big difference. At that point the game is out and they are trying to get it in the hands of as many people as possible which means they don't give a crap if they spoil a few things. Think of it like a blockbuster movie, the first one builds the atmosphere and teases you wanting more. The you get to the final trailer and it always shows a bit too much because at that points is simply about filling as many seats as possible.

I'm still wrapping my head around Hidetaka saying we will have 100+ weapon skills to be found in-world through exploration and then further to synergise with WPNs and spellcraft. ER builds are going to be dizzying and I haven't effectively kitted for poison since SotFS. Time for a comeback… *knucklecrack

There is this one enemy splashed for only a moment in-trailer whose look is a sort of caped Boreal Outrider Knight but wolf-headed. I can virtually guarantee he kills me when we first meet, lol. I'm going to sidestep for opening light DMG, then parry to get inside on this MF and do this, that… YOU DIED. O, sh*t!

<Grimes01>

There is this one enemy splashed for only a moment in-trailer whose look is a sort of caped Boreal Outrider Knight but wolf-headed. I can virtually guarantee he kills me when we first meet, lol. I'm going to sidestep for opening light DMG, then parry to get inside on this MF and do this, that… YOU DIED. O, sh*t!

<Grimes01>

I think i'm most looking forward to dying to cat knight dude.

Hmm, I feel like I usually complete Souls games around that amount. Maybe I’m misremembering.
Bloodborne was pretty short and so was Demons Souls. Ds2 takes forever tho and Ds1 with all the damn backtracking.

30? Well that's bad... starting to wonder if the trailer showed the majority of the bosses instead of just one area like Vaati thought.

Hopefully it was meant to say 300.
Vaati is a shill so probably. Not that I hate the guy but I'm pretty sure he's on Froms payroll in some way.

Vaati is a shill so probably. Not that I hate the guy but I'm pretty sure he's on Froms payroll in some way.

Pretty sure Vaati is just a super fan who loves diving into the lore of each game, but who knows.

Pretty sure Vaati is just a super fan who loves diving into the lore of each game, but who knows.
From definitely pays him to cover stuff (recently). game companies have been giving their YouTube community games early for a while now.

I dont see why not, the souls community has a huge online presence
Activision paid for his trip to Japan to play the first 5 hours of sekiro

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 6.40.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 6.40.40 AM.png

From definitely pays him to cover stuff (recently). game companies have been giving their YouTube community games early for a while now.

View attachment 861569

View attachment 861570

Yup, great advertising.

I seriously doubt he’s being paid for his day to day videos though.

View attachment 861569

View attachment 861570

He has also been working with them on some merchandise and I don't see any problem with that.
I still enjoy his videos.

Working my way through DS3 and i've just met Yorshka whose voice reminded me of the girl at the very start of the Elden Ring trailer.
First playthrough?

Back