Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn't surprise me, though i'm too lazy to look it up.

Came across this awesome video yesterday that everyone should watch if they haven't already

Lol @ seeing the Catarina onion set toward the end.

On the topic of mimics, i think a cool thing for a future From Soft game would be roaming mimics, and that once a mimic has killed you or other enemies all mimics throughout the game can impersonate you/fallen enemies.

"Ah a rat! killed some of these earlier, should only take one hi..."
SOCCER KICK
YOU DIED

Update: Elden Ring will have a “social hub” and skill-based matchmaking

source Fromsoft interview in “Play Magazine” The video link above is basically just a brief synopsis of what was said in the magazine

New screenshots, some previews coming from different media today.

E9zLHjzWUAIFd8w

E9zLIWWXMAYSgiP

E9zLI-LWEAkzIVc

E9zLJbdWUAQXE7V

The last one…

<{Joewithit}>

NGL screenshots look like ass cause of the textures.

The aesthetic and composition look great as usual, but graphically doesnt look much more impressive than a DS3 or a Bloodborne. I hope the atmosphere and tone cover for the lower quality looking textures.

NGL screenshots look like ass cause of the textures.

The aesthetic and composition look great as usual, but graphically doesnt look much more impressive than a DS3 or a Bloodborne. I hope the atmosphere and tone cover for the lower quality looking textures.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a From game that looked that great from a technical standpoint. Always been the art design and aesthetics that carry it.

I’m almost positive this is the DS3/Sekiro engine so not expecting much there.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a From game that looked that great from a technical standpoint. Always been the art design and aesthetics that carry it.

Sekiro looked gorgeous in motion. Fountainhead is still one of the most amazing areas Ive seen in a game, and imo looked better than ER in previews and screenshots. I just wish their tech got more modern so we could get amazing graphics as well as the aesthetics/tone.

That's fine with me I thought Sekiro looked great. I played DS3 after that and I still thought the game looked good.

Imma be all over this day one.

I hope we don't have to dodge roll everything and get a quick step like in Bloodborne. Always seemed over kill to dive and roll 2 metres to avoid a jab from a midget.

Back