Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you guys thought he could run the country!!
giphy.gif

<45> I miss "Martin", too. (Some great shows in the 90s)

Do you believe the results of the election will be overturned?

Kind of on the fence. There are certainly a number of pathways. There is an audit in AZ that started late Monday that will have a report delivered on Friday, that will be pretty telling. There are some other investigations, new subpoenas, among other things that will be insightful.

In addition to what this tweet implies, there are other pathways as well. I see how republican representatives, both state and local levels, are angling their questions during these hearings for various reasons. They have objectively been coordinating these things as well. So it is all very interesting.

edit: certainly an uphill battle though

Kind of on the fence. There are certainly a number of pathways. There is an audit in AZ that started late Monday that will have a report delivered on Friday, that will be pretty telling. There are some other investigations, new subpoenas, among other things that will be insightful.

In addition to what this tweet implies, there are other pathways as well. I see how republican representatives, both state and local levels, are angling their questions during these hearings for various reasons. They have objectively been coordinating these things as well. So it is all very interesting.

It's like dealing with a Millerite, yet you people never seem to be disappointed. You just move on to the next date........

Good day to start of the new thread, as the other one is reaching capacity. First federal senate hearing starts in 50 minutes

Lol, Ken Starr going to testify though? To the liberal posters, I actually think this will help Trump transition out. They have Krebs slated last, and will likely have the most impactful testimony, and will likely be talking about Dominion. He has been asserting 100% no fraud (at least via Dominion).

Here is agenda https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/examining-irregularities-in-the-2020-election

And here is the stream, for when it starts (for those intardasted)

Moran-
The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons

My bad, thought you were serious... Never know these days lol

Surprised that sign didn't say get a brian

No worries homie, that image is like 20+ years old, back before memes were a thing, let alone official news facts.

the meme itself is 4D chess manifested in real life. The Brian change is now 5D chess. Buckle up buckeroo, choo choo

I heard Biden is president officially now, I guess the kraken was never released. I wonder how long we have untill biden dies, i mean really just think the most popular president of all time just all the sudden dies on his second day in office or something.

<6>

I cant tell which is sadder, watching so many working class people pathetically buying into donald trump's corrupt, draft dodging, silver spoon fed bullshit for 4 years or seeing so many "woke" people vote for a corrupt, brain dead 78 year old man who supported the crime bill.

you dont seem to understand the simplest way that our govt works or its constitution

the election is over
Biden IS president elect

the january counting is basically a formality where they simplly count the electoral votes and then clap for Biden...

there will be no objection
and if there is it will be slammed down hard and i guarantee you whoever does it (the moron from Alabama) will be thrown out of the republican party

there will be no martial law or seizing of power or anything ..

there are no "alternate electors" going to congress and changing a damn thing

its over

its been over.....

deal with it ...

maybe stay off twitter and spend time with your loved ones....

who am i kidding

no one loves you

<NoneOfMy><WellThere>

Former Houston police captain accused of violent attempt to prove election conspiracy was hired by GOP activist's group
Mark Aguirre is accused of running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint. The ex-cop was hired as a private investigator by a group whose CEO is GOP activist Steven Hotze.

HOUSTON — A former Houston police captain was arrested after allegedly running a man off the road and threatening him at gunpoint — what prosecutors say was part of an elaborate attempt to find evidence for a false conspiracy theory of widespread voter fraud in Harris County.

Mark Aguirre was working on behalf of a powerful Republican megadonor’s group to investigate unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud when, in October, he allegedly pulled a gun on a man described by the Harris County district attorney’s office as an “innocent and ordinary” air conditioner repairman.

Aguirre was arrested Tuesday, according to the Harris County district attorney’s office.
Prosecutors say Aguirre’s election fraud claims were baseless and that he was paid $266,400 by the group Liberty Center for God and Country, whose CEO is prominent Texas right-wing activist Steven Hotze.

While working on behalf of Hotze’s group, which has been attempting to find evidence for the GOP’s allegations of election fraud, Aguirre surveilled the air conditioner technician for four days with the help of at least two other unidentified people before the Oct. 19 incident. He later told authorities that he believed the technician was behind a huge voter fraud scheme in the Houston area, according to an affidavit by the Houston police officer who responded to the incident. Aguirre told police that he believed the technician to be transporting fake ballots in his vehicle and to have as many as 750,000 in his possession.
“There were no ballots in the truck,” according to a Harris County district attorney’s office press release. “It was filled with air conditioning parts and tools.”

According to the Houston Chronicle, Aguirre was fired from his job as Houston police captain in 2003 after a controversial raid at a Houston Kmart parking lot.
After the October altercation with the technician, Aguirre also told authorities that he and other unidentified suspects had set up a “command post” at a Marriott hotel in Pearland for days ahead of the incident. He refused to identify the other people he worked with, according to the Houston police report.
Aguirre ran his black SUV into the back of the technician’s truck to get the man to stop and get out, according to a court document describing probable cause for the charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He pointed a handgun at the technician and forced him to the ground, according to the affidavit. One of the other people Aguirre was with allegedly stole the technician’s vehicle after searching it; police later found the abandoned truck a few blocks away.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/1...08081291&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Audit results from AZ not out yet, but looking promising. Just posted minutes ago by AZ GOP

Reactions: THC
Lol at Republican voters turning on Mitch McConnell, the most successful Republican politician of the last decade. This guy turned the Republicans into the party of no, blocked Obama and Democrats from accomplishing anything, fought hard to keep judicial picks from Obama and pushed as many conservative judges through as he could during Trump's administration. He should be your hero, not Trump.

LOL how is this thread still going

At this point it’s just two guys fantasizing about Trump winning, people dont even enjoying dunking on them at this point. It’ll be interesting to see what finally causes them to break, though.

Your posting this tweet is interesting. Do you feel they are an authority on this matter? Do you give their message any more weight than if the Green Party or libertarian party tweeted this? The Arizona Republican Party has no insight or authority in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back