Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where I said that?

I said denying that large numbers of mail-in ballots in swing states had only the presidential election selected was wrong.

Why is that such a shock.. many people don't give a shit about the house or the Senate and only voted to get Trump out

Your posting this tweet is interesting. Do you feel they are an authority on this matter? Do you give their message any more weight than if the Green Party or libertarian party tweeted this? The Arizona Republican Party has no insight or authority in this manner.

Authority on what? Is that not a fact that they will convene on 1/6? That isn't an opinion, it is the official process. Does Pence not have to count the votes in congress?

Audit results from AZ not out yet, but looking promising. Just posted minutes ago by AZ GOP

LMFAO.
Why was there no discrepancy in the partial hand recount (that is conducted in AZ as a normal election audit) and the initial result? In fact, the Maricopa recount was a 100 percent match.

If this video wasn’t total horseshit, we would see a discrepancy. That’s why we do it. Tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb (that is you and @b34stmode, fyi) can’t grasp this. Hell, Georgia did a full recount and couldn’t find a discrepancy. There is a reason you two run and hide anytime anyone throws a challenge down.

LMFAO.
Why was there no discrepancy in the partial hand recount (that is conducted in AZ as a normal election audit) and the initial result? In fact, the Maricopa recount was a 100 percent match.

If this video wasn’t total horseshit, we would see a discrepancy. That’s why we do it. Tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb (that is you and @b34stmode, fyi) can’t grasp this. Hell, Georgia did a full recount and couldn’t find a discrepancy. There is a reason you two run and hide anytime anyone throws a challenge down.
You clearly didn't watch the video. The lady with the fat fingers was really intelligent and she was using a computer program. It is stone cold evidence that Biden stole this election.

And then went on to both melt and fart on live tv
Quite the record shattering 6 or so weeks for ol Rudy
Don't forget bringing an incredible witness

giphy.gif

That all seems like a bunch of bullshit to me. He isn't the type that would want an actual physical confrontation. The theory of a Trump rally during the inauguration is far more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back