Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,000 posts is a lot, so let me summarize the evidence presented in here for everyone:

tenor.gif

If Dominion has an error rate of over 60% built in why did we not see that level of error in GA where we use Dominion machines? I think it is fairly reasonable to assume that our Republican Governor (and former Secretary of State) and current Secretary of State, also a Republican, would be pointing out an issue if we had over 60% of ballots being rejected statewide. We would certainly being hearing it from our very conservative rural counties.
thats how the deep state works
they will sell out for some time of silence
just a party label wont bring you to the truth

I took a break from all the winning for a day. Any new "THIS IS IT!"?

okay let's try this again :

So what? The content is still in no relation to the other.

And that is a sad attempt to connect two unrelated tweets.

EDIT : And who the hell are you calling "Bunker Boy" when Biden was the one who was hiding in his basement while Trump was out Campaigning? <Lmaoo>

trump literally hid in the white house bunker from a bunch of unarmed black people, peacefully protesting

bunker boy has been in his rightful place for a couple months now. he's supposed to be running the country, but the only thing he's done for the country is fire some people over twitter, and fix a couple showerheads. what a leader.

Kind of on the fence. There are certainly a number of pathways. There is an audit in AZ that started late Monday that will have a report delivered on Friday, that will be pretty telling. There are some other investigations, new subpoenas, among other things that will be insightful.

In addition to what this tweet implies, there are other pathways as well. I see how republican representatives, both state and local levels, are angling their questions during these hearings for various reasons. They have objectively been coordinating these things as well. So it is all very interesting.

edit: certainly an uphill battle though

Why is that such a shock.. many people don't give a shit about the house or the Senate and only voted to get Trump out

I didn't say it was a shock, but it's strange that in states that weren't close we saw the opposite - less votes for POTUS than other races.

Should I assume that Trump wasn't as equally unpopular in Newport News as he was in Phily?

Kind of on the fence. There are certainly a number of pathways. There is an audit in AZ that started late Monday that will have a report delivered on Friday, that will be pretty telling. There are some other investigations, new subpoenas, among other things that will be insightful.

In addition to what this tweet implies, there are other pathways as well. I see how republican representatives, both state and local levels, are angling their questions during these hearings for various reasons. They have objectively been coordinating these things as well. So it is all very interesting.

edit: certainly an uphill battle though

Look up the Electoral Count Act of 1887. It's all pretty much covered in that. While people like to elude that Pence can or cannot read the electors as he pleases, he really can't. The alternative electors were never certified by the states. The states have until Jan 1 (5 days before the Senate convenes to count the electoral college) to modify those electors.

The only out POTUS has at this point is if they can present compelling evidence in the next two weeks that would warrant overturning the election. I am pretty sure that is the conversation that was taking place when both the Michigan and PA legislators visited Trump in November.

These fucking tweets by any Conservative at this point are just more grifting or maintaining momentum for the Georgia run-off. It all conveniently coincides with the date the Senate confirms the election. You are simply a pawn, spread propaganda. You are going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Explain how Biden got more black votes than Obama in only swing states. Why were blacks in Atlanta and Philadelphia more excited about Biden than blacks in Cincinnati or Indianapolis?

its really simple, trump was not obama's opponent. if he was , i suspect even more blacks would have voted for Dems. You cannot compare apples to oranges - pun not intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back