Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Jussie Smollett , who stars in Fox's "Empire" TV program says he was attacked by 2 men who yelled racial and homophobic slurs at him. An unknown chemical was thrown at him, a rope was thrown around his neck and he was battered.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...chicago-men-hurling-homophobic-racial-n964011

The perps are alleged to have yelled "This is MAGA country"
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/5-things...d-after-possible-homophobic-attack-in-chicago

Smollet publicly came out as gay in 2015
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/29/arts/television/jussie-smollett-attacked.html

Daily Mail mentions the men wore ski masks and the chemical was bleach
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-Chicago-premeditated-homophobic-attack.html
-

My opinion:
May or may not be White guys. Sounds a dickish but I am kinda agnostic on this being a real crime and not a false flag cause there have been a few false flag 'hate crimes'.

The violent left at it again. First, they send false flag bombs to democratic officials and Chaz Bono, now they're beating gay black guys for MAGA country. damnit, Mcveigh!!! You put a black mark on the left!!!! Damn lefties, reading Saul Alinksy's Turner Diaries.

70/30 against story being accurate. Sorry. More than 7/10 round these parts have turned out to be fake. On my Facebook where I saw the story, multiple African-Americans state they don't believe it either.

If the attack occurred, I hope the victim is ok.

Last edited:
70/30 against story being accurate. Sorry. More than 7/10 round these parts have turned out to be fake. I'm On my Facebook where I saw the story, multiple African-Americans state they don't believe it either.

If the attack occurred, I hope the victim is ok.
<LordRoose>

As was discussed in the other thread on this that's still on the first page, even half the leftists don't believe this clear as day hoax.

There's already a thread on this and it went to the dump.

Story seems like bs from a loony privileged racist

As was discussed in the other thread on this that's still on the first page, even half the leftists don't believe this clear as day hoax.
The Lebron one was bullshit as well. Bunch of racist babies looking for attention, sympathy and trying to make another race of people look bad. People like Microbrew (black nationalist) eats this shit up.

Last edited:
How anti-climatic will it be when this turns out to be an empty virtue signal?

probably slipped on ice.

offical guess: fight with boyfriend.

Last edited:
If this turns out to be bullshit, he should be 86'd from show business. It is extremely dangerous to pull this kind of hoax and causes a lot of harm to potential real victims.

This will get dumped like the other 2 threads. Story is sketchy as hell so let's wait for the investigation to play out before passing judgement. As reported it sounds pretty fantastical to say the least.

This will get dumped like the other 2 threads. Story is sketchy as hell so let's wait for the investigation to play out before passing judgement. As reported it sounds pretty fantastical to say the least.

Why are they getting moved to the dump in the first place? mods aren't comfortable with clear left wing hackery?

Why is it a clear as day hoax?
Because these dummies aren't even clever enough to stop their stories at being semi-believable and go full steam ahead with every single thing they'd like to be true.

So let me get this straight, a couple of racist gay bashers were out at 2am in the winter in Chicago looking for someone to racist gay bash with a noose and just happened upon an Anti-Trump, gay BLM activist and made sure to throw in a couple Donald Trump campaign slogans as well as the rest of this guy's activist causes before running away without seriously injuring the guy, and their faces were concealed so there's no description and there's no footage of any of it?

<puh-lease75>

Last edited:
Goddamn white devils and their MAGA lynch mobs. This 2019. 2019!

BTW, has the victim spoken with Don Lemon yet? He needs to be connected with Don, pronto.

Betting on a hoax, has all the signs of one. If so I hope he gets charged with something, if his story is true then I hope they find the people responsible and lock them up for a long time.

Why is it a clear as day hoax?

MAGA people in Chicago who watch Empire and hate gays and know it's one of the dudes from the show and this guy’s also gay... ...see him randomly at a Subway ...and happen to have ski masks, bleach and rope...

Hate crime ensues?

1f9d0.png

I don't like the way this story makes my team look so I'm going to make pretend it's a hoax till I see the DNA, video, digital, and extra-dimensional evidence.

The narrative the "empire" star is helping his media out with is that the attackers were saying "make America great again," which is being headlined as "racial slurs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back