Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Terrance Howard is standing by him. Howard has never seemed all that judicious about his choices...

Smollett will do not one day on the current charges. 0% chance. Not sure how you guys think disorderly conduct and false report with get him even a day. Once he pleads it down, it's a fine/probation all day long. The only chance for him to spend a day in jail is if he gets charged for the fake letter with the fake anthrax or whatever the powder was supposed to be. By the feds. CPD/Cook County has decided to let him off completely, no matter what they said in a presser or what the maximum possible sentence is for his charges.

As for R Kelly, that $1M bail is a 10% bail and only requires $100,000 to get out, so the guy does not have $100,000 available to him. Not as equity in a home, in the bank or in retirement accounts that he can sign/leverage, nothing. Doesn't even have a family member willing to sign for him that has $100,000 equity in a home. He is a broke-ass bum without a dime to his name. But he showed up to court in a $200,000 custom Mercedes bus-like thing with his attorneys.
I guess every last dime he had went to rent that, or his lawyers paid for it/own it. His lawyers would walk if it weren't for the notoriety/free press for them, because they damn sure ain't getting paid. Quite a side story.

Last edited:
maybe not the police department, but i would certainly guess the left controls the district attorney's office in chicago. my guess is he gets nothing more than probation. he won't do jail time as that for some reason will ignite racial tensions

Wow, you dont even trust your own legal system....

Sounds like land of the free indeed

Smollett will do not one day on the current charges. 0% chance. Not sure how you guys think disorderly conduct and false report with get him even a day. Once he pleads it down, it's a fine/probation all day long. The only chance for him to spend a day in jail is if he gets charged for the fake letter with the fake anthrax or whatever the powder was supposed to be. By the feds. CPD/Cook County has decided to let him off completely, no matter what they said in a presser or what the maximum possible sentence is for his charges.

"IF" he pleads down. Given the way this guy has acted so far, that's a big "if". I think he's so far gone, that he's convinced himself that he actually was attacked.

"IF" he pleads down. Given the way this guy has acted so far, that's a big "if". I think he's so far gone, that he's convinced himself that he actually was attacked.

I'm with you in that he's a nut, but...
He won't have to do anything, lawyers will say "sign here" and then it's a fine and he walks. He won't even have to cover the expense of the investigation. No chance anything happens to him from CPD or Cook County. As far as jail time. No chance.

As for R Kelly, that $1M bail is a 10% bail and only requires $100,000 to get out, so the guy does not have $100,000 available to him. Not as equity in a home, in the bank or in retirement accounts that he can sign/leverage, nothing. Doesn't even have a family member willing to sign for him that has $100,000 equity in a home. He is a broke-ass bum without a dime to his name. But he showed up to court in a $200,000 custom Mercedes bus-like thing with his attorneys.
I guess every last time he had went to rent that, or his lawyers paid for it/own it. His lawyers would walk if it weren't for the notoriety/free press for them, because they damn sure ain't getting paid. Quite a side story.
R Kelly been broke, it ain't a secret. 'the truth in this message is I'm a broke ass legend' 'ever since the first day, I signed my publishing away'

R Kelly been broke, it ain't a secret. 'the truth in this message is I'm a broke ass legend' 'ever since the first day, I signed my publishing away'

Everyone is broke? Dude has no living family with $100k? NOBODY has $100,000? 10 combined don't have $10,000 each!?
That's not much when you consider they include everything, including equity in a home and retirement funds, etc.
So not one gainfully employed person anywhere in the vicinity of that cat. Not one.
Wow.

Everyone is broke? Dude has no living family with $100k? NOBODY has $100,000? 10 combined don't have $10,000 each!?
That's not much when you consider they include everything, including equity in a home and retirement funds, etc.
So not one gainfully employed person anywhere in the vicinity of that cat. Not one.
Wow.
He don't speak to his siblings as far as I know and the people in his circle are mostly leeches. Guess his record label doesn't want to fuck with him as that would have been who would be most likely to bail him out. Especially since he borrowed 20 mil from them. Can't pay that back from jail.... Or maybe they're banking on his incarceration bringing in a spike in album sales.

I'm with you in that he's a nut, but...
He won't have to do anything, lawyers will say "sign here" and then it's a fine and he walks. He won't even have to cover the expense of the investigation. No chance anything happens to him from CPD or Cook County. As far as jail time. No chance.
I'm glad that at least the Police chief put him on blast in his statement.

Thanks for the mental image...yarg

Don't worry about it. She probably has an assistant for that job.

th

I guess every last dime he had went to rent that, or his lawyers paid for it/own it. His lawyers would walk if it weren't for the notoriety/free press for them, because they damn sure ain't getting paid. Quite a side story.
If I remember correctly, Chicago has some clause were you can’t use equity/collateral for bail only cash...

That being said....
Fuck him, his entitled /narcissistic thinking is how he got off once but kept doing it.

But fuck his apologist and supporters even more..it baffles me that there are still people that think it’s a black man witch hunt.

I guess Terrance Howard is standing by him. Howard has never seemed all that judicious about his choices...

This tard said only God can judge people. Somebody responded, "I guess we can let all the people from prison judged by humans out then."

There's a difference between "he raped me" and later saying "ok no he didn't" than the circus this clown brought to town.
Every time he lied to the police after being arrested is an additional felony charge they can file. Every time he makes a public statement that's a lie is an additional felony charge they can file.
The chief was very clear and very vocal to the media that they would be moving forward and he drew a black judge that isn't playing his games. This whole thing makes both the black and gay community look bad and the powers in play will do what it takes to get that stank off of them.
Don't get me wrong, I do think he should serve jail time for the false claims and whatever other crimes he committed connected with this case, I was just wondering if the law normally hands out jail sentences to people making serious false claims, which rape accusations are, because there is the very real possibility of innocent men being incarcerated for a long time.

Howard also fiercely defended Smollett against fans who were critical of his support.

“Sorry you feel that way but that’s the only Jussie I know,” he wrote in a reply to one fan. “The Jussie I know could never even conceive of something so unconscious and ugly. His innocence or judgment is not for any of us to decide.

“Stay in your lane and my lane is empathy and love and compassion for someone I’ve called my son for five years. It’s God’s job to judge and it’s ours to love and hope, especially for those that we claim to have loved.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/24/terrence-howard-defends-jussie-smollett-its-gods-job-to-judge/

LOL

that coward even had a metal rod as a weapon and still got knocked out, that professor bikelock guy didnt even get jail time and he hit a peaceful trump supporter in the head. yet CNN never showed that and Celebs never cared or denounced it in droves.

But they sure as hell jumped on the jussie bandwagon without video evidence or proof.

Wasn't there a news story of some feminist antifa girl and the news made the guy look like a coward for punching her they twisted the story not showing what happen and transpired she tried to throw objects at people and could have got people seriously hurt but they only showed the guy punching her in defense?
Moldylocks, LOL. Yeah, that girl went there to cause trouble. She posted on social media beforehand that she was there to take Nazi scalps. She was throwing bottles at people and shit. That said, the guy who punched her, Nathan Damigo, is also a piece of shit. He's an ex-con and avowed white nationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back