International Epidemic of violence against women in the UK

Stop all covid mandates. No more forced masking, no forced vaccines or lose your jobs. End the regulations that put men out of jobs.

Get people back to normalcy instead of globalist dysfunction

Domestic incidents are up pretty much everywhere that you covid mandates.

This is all working as planned by the globalists.
Damn bro all you do is whine and make excuses about masks and mandates! Grow the fuck up!

...what?

Women shouldn't be going to bars in London at 8.30pm?
Don't twist my words. Women shouldn't be walking around alone at night because it's an open prey for vile people out there. That could've been prevented if she drove instead.

Last edited:
Interesting how they frame it as an "epidemic", considering that it seems that women are being killed at a much lesser rate than previous years.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1221306/homicides-in-britain-by-gender/

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-8224/

This is what happens, I guess, when the media focuses on creating a narrative out of a single, emotionally impactful incident rather than observing patterns based on statistics.

Yeah the media notices some high profile cases then makes it seem like the current condition of women is an anamoly. The graph is showing that killings went down in 2019 March to 2020 March.
https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-56365412

Damn bro all you do is whine and make excuses about masks and mandates! Grow the fuck up!
Do you want solutions or not? Even if they go against your party that you vote for?

Get rid of the restrictions, get men back to work instead of encouraging joblessness. This will help. You may like all the covid mandates, but they are part of the reason why domestic incidents are up.

Unfortunately, violence against women is a reality that wont be 'solved' anytime soon. Things can be done to make the streets safer, but considering that theyre not even safe for men, these tragedies will continue to happen -not to mention that most of the violence happens behind closed doors.

Woman should be aware of their safety when alone in the streets and at the very least carry something with them that will help in that situation. Ideally they should be encouraged to take some kind of self-defense course -even a basic one could make the difference between life & death.

From the article;Women shouldn't be going around alone at night. Men gets called a misogynist for being overprotective of their women but when it's giving them unlimited freedom to go around in the middle of the night and meet with shady people or sell their bodies for money, it's progressive and you wonder why vulnerable women are on the rise?
We are the inherently dominant of the 2 sexes ( for the most part ). If we could all just accept that and realize its our duty to protect women and there's nothing wrong with a women relying on us that would help.

Don't twist my words. Women shouldn't be walking around alone at night because it's an open prey for vile people out there. That could've been prevented if she drove instead.

Not following. Those same vile people could attack between house and car, or car and bar/restaurant.

Interesting how they frame it as an "epidemic", considering that it seems that women are being killed at a much lesser rate than previous years.

This is what happens, I guess, when the media focuses on creating a narrative out of a single, emotionally impactful incident rather than observing patterns based on statistics.

The statistics there seem to bear out your post. I’m interested in if anyone can provide some context for the initial claim to be true keeping those numbers in mind, otherwise this seems like a single case that’s being blown up into a false narrative.

The fact that this was never really made a big deal on the MSM, is one of the worst crimes against humanity we've seen in the West in our lifetimes. All those children abused, while it was known and swept under the rug.

Of all the non 9/11 international events in my life, that is the one I am absolutely shocked just never, ever got any coverage or interest.

100 women- guess they don't know whats up in Chicago.

There are many areas in London, that I wouldn’t walk around at night. A lot of muggings, people that want to start trouble. I speak from experience.

I agree with this, it shouldn't be so but bad people do exist. It's not victim blaming to say women shouldn't walk alone at night, we say this to try and protect them. I'm a man and I wouldn't walk around London by myself at night. Incidents like this are very rare but they do happen and women can lessen their chances of being one of those sad statistics by taking precautions. Media campaigns and feminist movements to ''educate'' and scold men are not going to do anything to help and only end in alienating ordinary men who already agree that acts like this are horrific and evil. Some people are just bad people and asking them to be nice isn't going to work.

The problem is that it seems to happen in every single part of society or every single reported news. From murders to terrorism. Most of that shit never affects people but it is posted every single day in absolute numbers without realising that America is a country of 300 million people...

There are many areas in London, that I wouldn’t walk around at night. A lot of muggings, people that want to start trouble. I speak from experience.

If you let statistically insignificant events affect your life then you are an idiot. I grew up in the worst area in Melbourne and it was funny seeing people always ask me if I looked behind my back while walking. They thought people just kill you willy nilly everyday lol. I walked everywhere without a care and so did all my family. People like to be scared just to be scared.

Not following. Those same vile people could attack between house and car, or car and bar/restaurant.

Indeed. In fact, as is regularly pointed out, women are usually attacked in their homes by their fathers, brothers, boyfriends and husbands. The majority of violence and murder directed towards them comes from the most trusted people in the safest environment.

The best defence to violence against women is boys having a good father figure when growing up.

Hm. How would you square this with the prevalence of violence against women in traditional cultures/countries and historically? There is much less fatherlessness in those groups, the father is generally accepted to be a more respected figure, and the level of violence against women is generally regarded as being higher then compared to that in modern western nations.

Hm. How would you square this with the prevalence of violence against women in traditional cultures/countries and historically? There is much less fatherlessness in those groups, the father is generally accepted to be a more respected figure, and the level of violence against women is generally regarded as being higher then compared to that in modern western nations.

Fair point, and I guess I’d say a man who beats his wife and treats her like shit in front of his kid isn’t a “good” father figure.

Back