International Epidemic of violence against women in the UK

The fact that this was never really made a big deal on the MSM, is one of the worst crimes against humanity we've seen in the West in our lifetimes. All those children abused, while it was known and swept under the rug.

A politician said the victims should keep their mouths shut for the sake of diversity and she still has a job

A politician said the victims should keep their mouths shut for the sake of diversity and she still has a job

I remember that. What's scary is that is only the tip of the iceberg. This is what we, the plebs, know about.

Indeed. In fact, as is regularly pointed out, women are usually attacked in their homes by their fathers, brothers, boyfriends and husbands. The majority of violence and murder directed towards them comes from the most trusted people in the safest environment.
I don't even think you have to be that general, from what I know its almost always the woman's sexual partner whether its a boyfriend, husband, or one night stand.
Hm. How would you square this with the prevalence of violence against women in traditional cultures/countries and historically? There is much less fatherlessness in those groups, the father is generally accepted to be a more respected figure, and the level of violence against women is generally regarded as being higher then compared to that in modern western nations.
That's true but its also the case that broken homes produce children who are more prone to criminality. There has to be some middle ground between fatherless homes and the honor culture of tribal societies.

That is an incredibly basic oversimplification.

I dont expect you to have read through the evidence of the public enquiry but the fact is the UK has had insufficient safeguarding for women, minors and the vulnerable going back decades and relating to media, entertainment, sports coaching, religious institutions etc with the police and social services serially failing those people.

I mean it's easy to blame one group who don't look like you, but it's not really honest or accurate. Not sure whether that's important to you.

If the perpetrators were white the grooming gang wouldn't have lasted a month. Let's be real here.

If you let statistically insignificant events affect your life then you are an idiot. I grew up in the worst area in Melbourne and it was funny seeing people always ask me if I looked behind my back while walking. They thought people just kill you willy nilly everyday lol. I walked everywhere without a care and so did all my family. People like to be scared just to be scared.
which subburb is the worst area in Melbourne?

Maybe there’s an American werewolf in London

Ban cis white males imo

Reactions: J_C
Interesting how they frame it as an "epidemic", considering that it seems that women are being killed at a much lesser rate than previous years.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1221306/homicides-in-britain-by-gender/

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-8224/

This is what happens, I guess, when the media focuses on creating a narrative out of a single, emotionally impactful incident rather than observing patterns based on statistics.
Wow I didnt know you hate women

Do you want solutions or not? Even if they go against your party that you vote for?

Get rid of the restrictions, get men back to work instead of encouraging joblessness. This will help. You may like all the covid mandates, but they are part of the reason why domestic incidents are up.

There aren't mask mandates or lockdowns where this haopened.

If the perpetrators were white the grooming gang wouldn't have lasted a month. Let's be real here.

There were white perpetrators who got away with similar activities for years.

Lol, what a fucking joke!!

Thousands of White female children were systematically trafficked, abused and RAPED by Muslims with the CONSENT of UK police, politicians, judges etc.

Not a fucking peep, now they want to bitch about non-white women being in danger?

GET FUCKED

This right here is the truth. Just lol at this shit. Young white girls have been abused for years especially up North and our government imported these criminals.

Absolutely disgusting our politicians have swept this under the carpet and didn’t deport these cretins.

Not following. Those same vile people could attack between house and car, or car and bar/restaurant.
Are you denying the fact that women are the most vulnerable when walking alone out at night?

Are you comparing home doors locked and bars with full of people and cctvs to walking alone at night? Come on m8.

Last edited:
This right here is the truth. Just lol at this shit. Young white girls have been abused for years especially up North and our government imported these criminals.

Absolutely disgusting our politicians have swept this under the carpet and didn’t deport these cretins.
Their parents/guardians share the blame too and should be addressed instead blaming politicians. Trafficked girls come from broken families where they're less likely to be reported so they resort to meeting with the wrong people to feed themselves. So, there are many preventive measures like for one, raise them well.
which subburb is the worst area in Melbourne?
Western suburbs, Hume and Bogan areas are shitholes.

Last edited:
On the same scale as the grooming gang? Who?

The Catholic Church for 3 decades as one example. There was a report released last year showing thousands of (now known) cases.

Let's put our cards on the table here - the only reason you care so much about this is because of the backgrounds of the perpetrators, no?

Stop all covid mandates. No more forced masking, no forced vaccines or lose your jobs. End the regulations that put men out of jobs.

Get people back to normalcy instead of globalist dysfunction

Domestic incidents are up pretty much everywhere that you covid mandates.

This is all working as planned by the globalists.

This is not completely without merit. Any kind of world where the women won't shut the fuck up and the men can't just leave is gonna have more friction.

The Catholic Church for 3 decades as one example. There was a report released last year showing thousands of (now known) cases.

Let's put our cards on the table here - the only reason you care so much about this is because of the backgrounds of the perpetrators, no?
The Catholic Church can go fuck itself as well.
The only reason you are down playing the grooming gangs is because they are brown. Different culture hard to judge right? Lol

There isn't one. It's yet more melodramatic mass hysteria from the left-leaning media who clearly want the world to be afraid of heterosexual white men. They want to convince the public that fear, terror and death is lurking around every corner. Lots will fall for it and will beg the government to enforce more rules and restrictions on us all, to "keep everyone safe from harm".

It's so transparent it's unreal.

Judging from the blurry CCTV image, this girl was murdered by a person of colour. The guy looks Middle Eastern. If he is in fact not white, expect the story to fall by the wayside within a few days.

Interesting how they frame it as an "epidemic", considering that it seems that women are being killed at a much lesser rate than previous years.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1221306/homicides-in-britain-by-gender/

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-8224/

This is what happens, I guess, when the media focuses on creating a narrative out of a single, emotionally impactful incident rather than observing patterns based on statistics.

It's all clickbait now. The media has forgotten how important they were in society. Capitalism ruined them. We're fucked.

Back