ESPN+19 play by play

Did they just say Joanna vs Waterman? Lmao or did I hear that wrong?

Have JJ to win and JJ by decision in some meme parlays

10-9 JJ, pretty comfortable so far.

Mueller has actually REGRESSED since her fight against Botelho, throwing her punches more sloppy and slow than ever. Meanwhile, Aldrich continues to improve.

Turned what was previously a possibly 50/50 fight into a clear edge for JJ.

Mueller has actually REGRESSED since her fight against Botelho, throwing her punches more sloppy and slow than ever. Meanwhile, Aldrich continues to improve.

Turned what was previously a possibly 50/50 fight into a clear edge for JJ.
Aldrich looks bad 2nd round so far.

Welp, the curse of Trevor Wittman female MMA fighters being at their best in round 1 and fading when they get into a firefight continues, as Mueller won round 2 and hurt/discouraged Aldrich.

Glad I didn't bet this fight.

could be 2-0 aldrich, 50 50 round if you ask me

Aldritch so shook everytime she gets backed up on the fence. Cost her against Barber

Wish I could livebet aldrich after 2nd round but no live betting first 2 fights ughhh

Looks like JJ found the gas pedal

clear win aldrich, she is a bit of a pussy though( for a mma fighter), she really does not like to be hit and can mentally crumble pretty fast from the looks of it. She doesn't have a very high ceiling.

clear win aldrich, she is a bit of a pussy though( for a mma fighter), she really does not like to be hit and can mentally crumble pretty fast from the looks of it. She doesn't have a very high ceiling.
Yeah I noticed the same thing she gets discouraged pretty easily as polarbear mentioned earlier. I wish to fade her against a strong striker.

Only parlayed the ML but I'm still hoping for a Vettori KO

On a completely random note I dig the color work in Vettori's ink.

on sanchez now, these odds are really ridiculous, vettori should be like -150.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back