ESPN+19 play by play

I said he did not wobble Cub in the first round. I did not say he is not getting hurt. And no a different round will not change a strike in previous round. There's no time travel. He still did not wobble Cub in the first. Are you offended that I don't think Cub was wobbled? What's the point of this?

Dude, if you really care so much, I can find you the 2 moments during round 1 after the night where yes, Cub stumbled against the cage as a result of Kron's strikes.

I think people were in such denial that Kron would have success in the stand-up that they won't credit what he landed. At least initially.

Anywho, great fight. Cub fought a brilliant gameplan and just barely had the cardio and chin left to be successful with it.

I probably should have factored in that they were fighting in an octagon as opposed to a ring. You can circle endlessly in a near-circle. You can't do that in a squared ring.

Yes but his striking looked worse in previous tape as well. I was actually impressed wth his cardio, durability and determination. He looked ok without even going to the ground.
Same that was a bit of a sweat there.

Very good night, plus good to tail some of you guys on cub and get some cash. I think i won't play the me

I think people were in such denial that Kron would have success in the stand-up that they won't credit what he landed. At least initially.

feel like this is majority of mma fans when the guy the bet on/rooted for wins

I probably should have factored in that they were fighting in an octagon as opposed to a ring. You can circle endlessly in a near-circle. You can't do that in a squared ring.

An octagon is different than a ring? Pro analysis. When did they start using an octagon in the ufc?

giphy.gif

Fuck it small gamble on FDGTD +288 good price imo

Thanks fellows I almost passed on the co main altogether. Swanson just put the cherry on my night

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-12-22-39-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-12-22-39-15.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 13
I want to play the main event but what is the value? I think Joanna wins. Maybe her ITD at +300. What you guys got?

path to waterson winning? 'check better at her game

Fuck it, threw 1u on MW.

Gun to my head, Joanna wins a decision pretty easily.

Can't play her at the current odds though, could've had a brutal cut.

I want to play the main event but what is the value? I think Joanna wins. Maybe her ITD at +300. What you guys got?
We have similar thinking and picks and I'm on joanna round 4 and round 5... just a unit though. Cub Ribas Niko Rd 1 were my main picks

Added: Joanna Jedrzejczyk (-306) vs Michelle Waterson $612.00 for $200.00

path to waterson winning? 'check better at her game

I think it's all finish. Tko or club and sub. I dont see Waterson getting takedowns but she may get 1 so I gotta gve her some chance of sub. She has 5 rounds to do it but I think she needs to get it done in the first 2. I like JJ rd4-5

Fuck it, threw 1u on MW.

Gun to my head, Joanna wins a decision pretty easily.

Can't play her at the current odds though, could've had a brutal cut.

JJ decision line is close to even money. Great value IMO

Back