UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

Not moaning lol I won’t buy it anyway I haven’t played games since I reached adulthood.

But you’re saying that current roster is an amazing roster and better than fight nights when it very clearly and obviously isn’t even close to it.

It’s not even in the same league as Fight Night 3’s roster let alone Fight Night Champion’s.

I'd rather fight with a balance of current fighters over different Weight-classes than a bunch of Legends we always see, many of these fighters have never been in a boxing game before, we've all played as Ali and Tyson in every boxing game ever... I believe the added factor of how small the company is and how much detail they are putting into the visuals and scanning makes the roster appear even more impressive too...It's entirely a subjective and pointless debate to be had about a game that's not even finished, never mind if you don't even plan on playing it... Why are you even wasting your time?

You're essentially saying about an unknown painter that their unfinished painting is shit compared to a Van Gough completed one and then saying I don't even like paintings anyway.

They try to make this realistic, and it looks the part. Their success doesn't come down to effort, which is there, or number of fighters, cutmen, venues, detail, etc; but if it plays well. Those details matter if the end result gameplay is there. Otherwise it's a shit game with options.

2K as well tries to make it realistic, adding all the moves of NBA players and scanning like 95% of them.

EA tries to make good enough games that everyone can play, games that look good. Visuals and presentation. They have just 2 different jabs, 2 different overhands and Conor's cross, all other strike and grapple motions are the same for every fighter. 2K has more moves for 2 different players than UFC 4 has for the whole roster.

Difference in approach. Effort vs lazy money grabs. So I do hope the effort pays off.

Last edited:
I'd rather fight with a balance of current fighters over different Weight-classes than a bunch of Legends we always see, many of these fighters have never been in a boxing game before, we've all played as Ali and Tyson in every boxing game ever... I believe the added factor of how small the company is and how much detail they are putting into the visuals and scanning makes the roster appear even more impressive too...It's entirely a subjective and pointless debate to be had about a game that's not even finished, never mind if you don't even plan on playing it... Why are you even wasting your time?

You're essentially saying about an unknown painter that their unfinished painting is shit compared to a Van Gough completed one and then saying I don't even like paintings anyway.

Well not really because Mike Tyson was only in Fight Night 4 and Champion for starters lol

I’m not essentially saying anything, I’m literally saying that current roster is garbage. Because it is well and truly garbage. It’s not even a debatable topic at this point.

You’re wrong to claim it’s better than any fight night games roster.

Might it get better? Possibly. You’d hope so considering how bad it is currently.

Well not really because Mike Tyson was only in Fight Night 4 and Champion for starters lol

I’m not essentially saying anything, I’m literally saying that current roster is garbage. Because it is well and truly garbage. It’s not even a debatable topic at this point.

You’re wrong to claim it’s better than any fight night games roster.

Might it get better? Possibly. You’d hope so considering how bad it is currently.

{<BJPeen}

You're a troll mate<Deported1>

{<BJPeen}

You're a troll mate<Deported1>

Are you purposely being ironic because you’re crying that I’m saying the roster is garbage? Lol

You said the roster is “ridiculously good” and better than Fight Nights when it’s obviously not lol That’s it.

I get you’re excited there’s a new boxing game that’s fine but we’re talking about a roster with about 3 actual elite fighters on it and inclusions such as Henry Wharton, Robert Helenius and Shane Mosley Jr lmao

It’s just a total falsehood to say that’s a better roster than Fight Night Champion.

Are you purposely being ironic because you’re crying that I’m saying the roster is garbage? Lol

You said the roster is “ridiculously good” and better than Fight Nights when it’s obviously not lol That’s it.

I get you’re excited there’s a new boxing game that’s fine but we’re talking about a roster with about 3 actual elite fighters on it and inclusions such as Henry Wharton, Robert Helenius and Shane Mosley Jr lmao

It’s just a total falsehood to say that’s a better roster than Fight Night Champion.
...I think it is.. Clearly it's debatable.. Prove it isn't.. Oh you can't .. I've given reasons.. You haven't... You have been pedantic about something you don't care about and aren't going to buy(before it's even finished) - which screams troll to me...

You clearly don't know most of the fighters, casual boxing fan, it's cool..

Why are you wasting your time with this? You aren't going to change my mind...

{<BJPeen}

...I think it is.. Clearly it's debatable.. Prove it isn't.. Oh you can't .. I've given reasons.. You haven't... You have been pedantic about something you don't care about and aren't going to buy(before it's even finished) - which screams troll to me...

You clearly don't know most of the fighters, casual boxing fan, it's cool..

Why are you wasting your time with this? You aren't going to change my mind...

{<BJPeen}

I literally know every single fighter on there lol I’m a hardcore boxing fan, MMA casual.

Oh prove it erm because one roster has multiple ATG’s on it, multiple current world champions on it (at the time in 2011) multiple current P4P ranked fighters on it (at the time in 2011 and the other has 1 ATG on it (Joe Frazier) and 1 current world Champion (Josh Taylor)

Yeahhh......Seems debatable lmao

So you’re actually trying to tell me that you think that current roster is better than Fight Night Champions roster?

I literally know every single fighter on there lol I’m a hardcore boxing fan, MMA casual.

Oh prove it erm because one roster has multiple ATG’s on it, multiple current world champions on it (at the time in 2011) multiple current P4P ranked fighters on it (at the time in 2011 and the other has 1 ATG on it (Joe Frazier) and 1 current world Champion (Josh Taylor)

Yeahhh......Seems debatable lmao

So you’re actually trying to tell me that you think that current roster is better than Fight Night Champions roster?
I think i've made myself clear more than once... Go waste some more of your time and re-read my posts about the unfinished game you don't care about and have no intention of buying.
<36>

I think i've made myself clear more than once... Go waste some more of your time and re-read my posts about the unfinished game you don't care about and have no intention of buying.
<36>

I’ll take that as a no then lol

Because anyone that isn’t brain dead can see that it’s obviously not a better roster than any Fight Night game.

You keep harping on it being unfinished, the fact it’s unfinished is irrelevant because you said it’s “ridiculously good” and better than Fight Nights already lol So I’m not sure why you keep going on about that.

What do you thinks good about it at the moment?

The fact there’s 1 current world champion and 1 ATG on there? Why do you consider that to be good?

I’ll take that as a no then lol

Because anyone that isn’t brain dead can see that it’s obviously not a better roster than any Fight Night game.

You keep harping on it being unfinished, the fact it’s unfinished is irrelevant because you said it’s “ridiculously good” and better than Fight Nights already lol So I’m not sure why you keep going on about that.

What do you thinks good about it at the moment?

The fact there’s 1 current world champion and 1 ATG on there? Why do you consider that to be good?

<BidenShutIt>

Sure, i've seen it with more and more players in FIFA getting real face scans, doesn't mean the scans look amazing though, and the rest of the bodies usually look identical other than just the face, this game seems to have way more detail in other proportions and aspects of the body and stuff.

I know it doesn't work like that lol... Obviously it doesn't because they put out constant shit, which isn't justified by the $$$ and manpower they have. Even in their highest selling games they do put money in are shit and barely improved year by year.. The young people who they mostly profit from are hard to even be considered "gamers" really at all.

You are preaching to the preached brother I don't understand what you are pushing me on here if anything? .. I'm very aware of how shit EA are at handling dev teams, I at no point was trying to justify any of their actions or how they go about things, FUCK EA..

I'm gassed for this game and think it's entire development seems shit hot! I hope EA take note, I hope more people try and fuck EA's Monopoly of sports games up, PES used to, NBA 2K has for a while.

Hey, I wasn't meaning to push you on here at all. Sorry if it seemed that way. I come from the video game industry so this sort of stuff always gets my interest.

I don't really know if I'm on the "Fuck EA" side completely. It's hard to say with them.

I've had recruiters contact me about working at EA studios, but I always had other projects going so never pursued any of those opportunities. I've worked with people who have though, and the experiences are wildly varied: a big publisher like EA can be absolutely soul sucking when you're working on mundane shit.

Where a publisher like EA or Ubi shine though is when they've got a little extra budget to throw away on small scale shit. Smaller, new IPs that is just some passion project from someone who works from them. Ubi does this more, and some of their better actual games come from them taking these chances.

Of course, most of the resources goes towards things like Fifa, Battlefield, COD, Assassin's Creed, etc. but every now and then some little gem makes its way through as well.

You've written hundreds of words and multiple paragraphs about an unfinished games roster you're not interested in and have no intention of buying
{<jordan}

Hundreds lol Where did you learn to count, you dumb cunt?

It’s a discussion board mate. You discuss shit on here. I was intrigued that you actually genuinely thought that was a good roster. I was into the Fight Night games 10 years ago.

Again with the “unfinished” shit lol What relevance does that have to you saying the current roster they have is better than Fight Night’s when it’s obviously not?

Just admit your opinion was retarded and shut the fuck up lol

Hey, I wasn't meaning to push you on here at all. Sorry if it seemed that way. I come from the video game industry so this sort of stuff always gets my interest.

I don't really know if I'm on the "Fuck EA" side completely. It's hard to say with them.

I've had recruiters contact me about working at EA studios, but I always had other projects going so never pursued any of those opportunities. I've worked with people who have though, and the experiences are wildly varied: a big publisher like EA can be absolutely soul sucking when you're working on mundane shit.

Where a publisher like EA or Ubi shine though is when they've got a little extra budget to throw away on small scale shit. Smaller, new IPs that is just some passion project from someone who works from them. Ubi does this more, and some of their better actual games come from them taking these chances.

Of course, most of the resources goes towards things like Fifa, Battlefield, COD, Assassin's Creed, etc. but every now and then some little gem makes its way through as well.
No worries, I think we were just talking past each other a little! I apologise if I came off shitty..

I've heard nothing but bad things about how employee's are treated, also the way they go about buying smaller dev teams out seems pretty awful, I've had really bad time as a subscriber to their membership and had to send multiple complain emails, i've never complained for a games service in my life other than with EA... And then there's the whole idea that they are manipulative and potentially encouraging gambling (not sure where I sit on this stuff exactly) ... But I still play their games, i'm certainly a hypocrite to some degree.

I feel like EA of the past used to do this more, I can't think of many new IP's that I would describe as a passion project in recent years off the top of my head that I would consider successes, like maybe guess at Unravel and and something called Sea Of Solitude out of about 100 games on the subscription, there are more outdated sports games available you can still P2P on going back to like 2015..

What is the last little gem that came out of EA? Peggle 2? Feeding Frenzy? Zumas revenge? Bejewelled , this stuff is almost Phone Game quality stuff.

Hundreds lol Where did you learn to count, you dumb cunt?

It’s a discussion board mate. You discuss shit on here. I was intrigued that you actually genuinely thought that was a good roster. I was into the Fight Night games 10 years ago.

Again with the “unfinished” shit lol What relevance does that have to you saying the current roster they have is better than Fight Night’s when it’s obviously not?

Just admit your opinion was retarded and shut the fuck up lol
You have posted over 500 words in here about a game you don't want to buy and aren't interested in..,{<jordan}

You sound really triggered and mad about my opinion on a game you aren't interested in and don't plan on buying<{MingNope}>

inb4 you continue trying to argue with me about my opinion on a game you don't have any interest in and don't plan on buying.

You have posted over 500 words in here about a game you don't want to buy and aren't interested in..,{<jordan}

You sound really triggered and mad about my opinion on a game you aren't interested in and don't plan on buying<{MingNope}>

Do you think constantly bringing up the fact that I won’t be buying the game has some kind of merit or what? Lol

Not even remotely triggered. More so intrigued that you’d say what’s an obviously terrible roster (so far) is “ridiculously good” and better than fight nights. It baffles me that you’re struggling to grasp that simple concept.

You aren’t willing to actually discuss it, clearly.

You’re incredibly defensive and laughably trying to claim I’m triggered when it’s very obviously yourself that’s terribly upset that I’m saying the roster they’ve provided so far is garbage lol

Fight night has Roy Jones, Manny Pacquaio, Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Pernell Whitaker, Ray Robinson, Evander Holyfield but not to worry this new game has Robin Reid lmao

I haven't played a boxing game since Twlerobocer in Virtual Boy lol

Do you think constantly bringing up the fact that I won’t be buying the game has some kind of merit or what? Lol

Not even remotely triggered. More so intrigued that you’d say what’s an obviously terrible roster (so far) is “ridiculously good” and better than fight nights. It baffles me that you’re struggling to grasp that simple concept.

You aren’t willing to actually discuss it, clearly.

You’re incredibly defensive and laughably trying to claim I’m triggered when it’s very obviously yourself that’s terribly upset that I’m saying the roster they’ve provided so far is garbage lol

Fight night has Roy Jones, Manny Pacquaio, Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Pernell Whitaker, Ray Robinson, Evander Holyfield but not to worry this new game has Robin Reid lmao
<SelenaWow>Another 175 words on a game you're not interested in and don't plan on buying <Dany07>

That's like 650 words asking a question i've already shared my opinion on... in relation to(you guessed it) a game you're not interested in and don't plan on buying..
<{vega}>

I beg you please ask me about the roster again <{yahyou}>

Last edited:
<SelenaWow>Another 175 words on a game you're not interested in and don't plan on buying <Dany07>

That's like 650 words asking a question i've already shared my opinion on... in relation to(you guessed it) a game you're not interested in and don't plan on buying..
<{vega}>

I beg you please ask me about the roster again <{yahyou}>

Did you not read the last post dummy? Lol

Am I disqualified for discussing this game because I don’t want to buy it?

You haven’t shared your opinion though lol You’ve avoided it like the plague because (I’m assuming) you’ve realised how retarded it is.

It’s ok to concede that your point was retarded. It’s ok.

Back