UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

Did you not read the last post dummy? Lol

Am I disqualified for discussing this game because I don’t want to buy it?

You haven’t shared your opinion though lol You’ve avoided it like the plague because (I’m assuming) you’ve realised how retarded it is.

It’s ok to concede that your point was retarded. It’s ok.

If you go back i've answered your question.... I prefer the roster right now on this game than on Fight Night Champion.

You think my opinion is retarded? cool.. I concede you can have that opinion... but to me that's not as retarded as writing over 1000 words in a thread to ask why someones opinion is what it is, about an unfinished game you don't care about and have no interest of buying..

If you go back i've answered your question.... I prefer the roster right now on this game than on Fight Night Champion.

You think my opinion is retarded? cool.. I concede you can have that opinion... but to me that's not as retarded as writing over 1000 words in a thread to ask why someones opinion is what it is, about an unfinished game you don't care about and have no interest of buying..

What makes you think it’s better?

What makes you think it’s better?
None retired fighters/legends, FNC had a huge amount of Legends and very few active fighters, it was even missing big names at the time like Floyd Mayweather, Karl Froch, Andre Ward and many more

More range across more weight classes, FNC didn't even have Flyweight, almost everything below Weltereweight was very thin.. They had 10 fighters across LW/FW and BW..

More fighters that haven't been in a game before, the difference between the last 3 FN games was pretty slim in roster changes, I don't recall a huge amount of roster changes between the games a few here and a few there, many fighters you had to pay extra $ for too which was bullshit because they were already on the disk! just like the Bareknuckle Mode.

Women Boxers, I think that's cool and a 1st

And additionally I add extra credit to the size, because I believe the level of detail in capturing these fighters entire physiques and not just faces is remarkable for a small company game, and from the clips i've seen seems consistent thus far in quality across all fighters i've seen.. Where as FN had some fighters look really good and realistic(for the time) and some that looked really shit

These guys looks awful
maxresdefault.jpg

These guys look pretty good.
maxresdefault.jpg

With only 50 fighters that's poor imo..

Where as all of this looks amazing to me, if everyone looks this good and has this much attention to detail, the roster being over 100 fighters is even more amazing.
esports-boxing-club-1.jpg

960x0.jpg

james-busby-full-scene2.jpg

Enw7nSDWEAQJ05i.jpg

None retired fighters/legends, FNC had a huge amount of Legends and very few active fighters, it was even missing big names at the time like Floyd Mayweather, Karl Froch, Andre Ward and many more

More range across more weight classes, FNC didn't even have Flyweight, almost everything below Weltereweight was very thin.. They had 10 fighters across LW/FW and BW..

More fighters that haven't been in a game before, the difference between the last 3 FN games was pretty slim in roster changes, I don't recall a huge amount of roster changes between the games a few here and a few there, many fighters you had to pay extra $ for too which was bullshit because they were already on the disk! just like the Bareknuckle Mode.

Women Boxers, I think that's cool and a 1st

And additionally I add extra credit to the size, because I believe the level of detail in capturing these fighters entire physiques and not just faces is remarkable for a small company game, and from the clips i've seen seems consistent thus far in quality across all fighters i've seen.. Where as FN had some fighters look really good and realistic(for the time) and some that looked really shit

These guys looks awful
maxresdefault.jpg

These guys look pretty good.
maxresdefault.jpg

With only 50 fighters that's poor imo..

Where as all of this looks amazing to me, if everyone looks this good and has this much attention to detail, the roster being over 100 fighters is even more amazing.
esports-boxing-club-1.jpg

960x0.jpg

james-busby-full-scene2.jpg

Enw7nSDWEAQJ05i.jpg

You mean Carl Froch lol ;)

They had active fighters tbf, not many yes, but they did have a few; Pacquaio, Bradley, Gamboa, Klitschko, Donaire all P4P ranked fighters at the time (or there abouts)

I’ll agree that the roster was thin, but surely you can’t use missing the likes of Mayweather and Andre Ward as an argument when this current roster is missing pretty much every elite fighter in the sport????

No Fury, AJ, Wilder, Tank, Inoue, Canelo, Crawford, Usyk, Spence, Lopez, Teofimo, Lomachenko and the list goes on.

I get it, it’s not finished, but at the moment, it’s an incredibly, INCREDIBLY thin roster.

You make good points, I agree on the graphics and I agree on the mechanics. I played the Fight Night games but I was not a fan of them really. I don’t really rate the games. This game looks decent for what it’s worth.

But the current roster is very poor, it just is.

You mean Carl Froch lol ;)

They had active fighters tbf, not many yes, but they did have a few; Pacquaio, Bradley, Gamboa, Klitschko, Donaire all P4P ranked fighters at the time (or there abouts)

I’ll agree that the roster was thin, but surely you can’t use missing the likes of Mayweather and Andre Ward as an argument when this current roster is missing pretty much every elite fighter in the sport????

No Fury, AJ, Wilder, Tank, Inoue, Canelo, Crawford, Usyk, Spence, Lopez, Teofimo, Lomachenko and the list goes on.

I get it, it’s not finished, but at the moment, it’s an incredibly, INCREDIBLY thin roster.

You make good points, I agree on the graphics and I agree on the mechanics. I played the Fight Night games but I was not a fan of them really. I don’t really rate the games. This game looks decent for what it’s worth.

But the current roster is very poor, it just is.
Donaire was the only dude in his weight category and only had like 3 real fighters in the one above..

I can because the current roster isn't complete yet and they have confirmed more top boxers are going to be in it, and I believe them, Lomachenko, Usyk and Crawford have just been added anyway so that only leaves like 6 fighters on your list... AJ and Tyson Fury won't be cos EA own them and they are in UFC game, but anyone of Wilder, Teo, Spence, Canelo, Inoue Tank, are still possible ... Not sure which Lopez you mean.

91 have been named 11 more to be added before release, and then they have said they will add more via DLC so it's likely they will need stars to make the DLC sellable.

I'm a Brit I probably have a different feeling towards a lot of these fighters than you, Dev team creating are British and that's an aspect that has naturally had an affect on some of the choices..

Also a big factor is that hey are really focusing on the Create a Character mode, they have video's up showing how they want the CAF's to feel indistinguishable from the real fighters, so you couldn't tell they aren't(like most games) ... I think that opens many doors, you will likely be able to scan in a photo of Tyson Fury and fuck about with the body and make it looks just like him.

@PanicWrassler

I've just noticed the the list I posted earlier on page 1, and the link I posted on page 1 (in the same post)of the roster are different! lol... The list only has around 50 fighters, the Website has 91 I think so must be way more up to date!

Donaire was the only dude in his weight category and only had like 3 real fighters in the one above..

I can because the current roster isn't complete yet and they have confirmed more top boxers are going to be in it, and I believe them, Lomachenko, Usyk and Crawford have just been added anyway so that only leaves like 6 fighters on your list... AJ and Tyson Fury won't be cos EA own them and they are in UFC game, but anyone of Wilder, Teo, Spence, Canelo, Inoue Tank, are still possible ... Not sure which Lopez you mean.

91 have been named 11 more to be added before release, and then they have said they will add more via DLC so it's likely they will need stars to make the DLC sellable.

I'm a Brit I probably have a different feeling towards a lot of these fighters than you, Dev team creating are British and that's an aspect that has naturally had an affect on some of the choices..

Also a big factor is that hey are really focusing on the Create a Character mode, they have video's up showing how they want the CAF's to feel indistinguishable from the real fighters, so you couldn't tell they aren't(like most games) ... I think that opens many doors, you will likely be able to scan in a photo of Tyson Fury and fuck about with the body and make it looks just like him.

I’m talking about Teofimo Lopez.

I’m a Brit too lol I am a HARDCORE boxing fan I literally know every single fighter on that list in very high detail. From the active British fighters that are still British level, to the British/Euro level guys on there from the 90’s, the to the World Champions of the last era. I have watched every last one of their careers in almost entirety.

If they’ve added Crawford and Usyk then that’s great, if they build on that and get all the top elite guys on top of that current roster than yeah that would be a great roster.

I don’t even dispute the game looks good, it does look pretty good in those videos.

I don’t rate the fight night games from a simulation stand point at all.

So I don’t dispute the game does look to have potential.

I’m talking about Teofimo Lopez.

I’m a Brit too lol I am a HARDCORE boxing fan I literally know every single fighter on that list in very high detail. From the active British fighters that are still British level, to the British/Euro level guys on there from the 90’s, the to the World Champions of the last era. I have watched every last one of their careers in almost entirety.

If they’ve added Crawford and Usyk then that’s great, if they build on that and get all the top elite guys on top of that current roster than yeah that would be a great roster.

I don’t even dispute the game looks good, it does look pretty good in those videos.

I don’t rate the fight night games from a simulation stand point at all.

So I don’t dispute the game does look to have potential.
Oh right, I think you listed Teo twice then..

Did you look at the Roster on the site as apposed to the list I posted on here? It's much better.

Ah fair enough, i'd be lying if I said I was familiar with all them, neither was I with Fight Night though... But there's a few i'm really excited to play as that i've always wanted like Nigel Benn and Gatti.. I kind of like some of the weird choices myself though like I never thought Enzo Maccarinelli would be in a game

Who knows surely some of these lesser known younger dudes could go on to bigger things too in the coming months between the game being released and now, we might have a completely different opinion on some of them.

I enjoyed Fight Night at the time and still do to an extent, but this has got to be considered the most exciting Combat Sports game in a decade, and it's being made by some passionate boxing fans who you can tell really care about what they are making, I believe they are truly making the game they themselves want to play...

Be cautiously optimistic of course.

Oh right, I think you listed Teo twice then..

Did you look at the Roster on the site as apposed to the list I posted on here? It's much better.

Ah fair enough, i'd be lying if I said I was familiar with all them, neither was I with Fight Night though... But there's a few i'm really excited to play as that i've always wanted like Nigel Benn and Gatti.. I kind of like some of the weird choices myself though like I never thought Enzo Maccarinelli would be in a game

Who knows surely some of these lesser known younger dudes could go on to bigger things too in the coming months between the game being released and now, we might have a completely different opinion on some of them.

I enjoyed Fight Night at the time and still do to an extent, but this has got to be considered the most exciting Combat Sports game in a decade, and it's being made by some passionate boxing fans who you can tell really care about what they are making, I believe they are truly making the game they themselves want to play...

Be cautiously optimistic of course.

Arturo Gatti was in the Fight Night games too. He was on the front cover of Fight Night 3 (Came out the same time as the Gatti/Ward trilogy)

Haven’t looked at the roster on the site but already if it includes Crawford and Usyk then that’s a gigantic improvement and if they can secure elite P4P fighters like that then yes it can definitely be a strong roster with the one that I’ve already seen as more so fillers.

This game looks awesome. I could never get into the EA UFC games. THQ did it way better imo, it's a shame they went under. I really liked the Fight Night series though and still play FN Champion to this day once in a while as it still holds up. There is also still people that play it online on the XB1.

I was very critical of the movment trailer, however the last gameplay trailer showed a lot of promise. Im shocked at how nice the roster is too... I hate to say it, but I might be getting hype.

Ill buy it no matter what since Im a freak, but I will call it out for shit without problem as well.

Dude you left out a lot of the biggest names lol

Usyk Porter Crawford Jones Jr Khan Maidana Morales Barrera Marquez Loma
I just copied and pasted the first list I saw, the website in the same post has compete list.. I'll change it when I can be arsed.... Half of this thread is basically because this misunderstanding lol

From the OP video. It looks incredible. Any reviews of it yet?

Do they have a release window yet? I've seen previously of 2021 probably 4th quarter but that was a few months ago.
This summer apparently, for early access. So UK summer. June-August?

As for the roster: Todd Grisham: Confident of having 95% of fighters people want in the game.
I think they are keeping the big ones for later. Theres a big reveal coming any day now apparently.
It should also be easier for them to get fighters in once the game has established itself.

The graphics are nice but im skeptical about everything else until I get to play it, excited though. Will buy the game day 1, even early access.

Last edited:
Roster

HW:
1 Wlad
2 Louis
3 Ali
4 Marciano
7 Bowe
9 Vitali
14 Frazier
15 Patterson
16 Povetkin