UNDISPUTED is the new Fight Night

Thread on this already, ALSO THE ROSTER IS WAY BETTER THAN THE ONE IN OP.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/esports-boxing-is-new-fight-night.4172407/
When I saw the roster the OP posted I thought this roster sucks.

The official roster looks a lot better and according to the bottom of the roster page, there are more fighters to come. I'll buy this day 1 just because I have been craving a new boxing game, Fight Night Champion came out in 2011.

https://www.esportsboxingclub.com/roster/

When I saw the roster the OP posted I thought this roster sucks.

The official roster looks a lot better and according to the bottom of the roster page, there are more fighters to come. I'll buy this day 1 just because I have been craving a new boxing game, Fight Night Champion came out in 2011.

https://www.esportsboxingclub.com/roster/
Yeah I had a mad back and forth yesterday with a dude on here about how I thought the roster was amazing and he thought it was shit... Turns out he was looking at a list like the one in OP here and I was looking at the one on the website lol...

Everything about how this game is being made is 10/10 from what i've seen(imo), really really excited for it.

Yeah I had a mad back and forth yesterday with a dude on here about how I thought the roster was amazing and he thought it was shit... Turns out he was looking at a list like the one in OP here and I was looking at the one on the website lol...

Everything about how this game is being made is 10/10 from what i've seen(imo), really really excited for it.
I don't think it looks 10/10 but the footage of the game released so far is Alpha gameplay so there's time to improve it. I generally don't have my hopes too high for games that are not Nintendo games.

I don't think it looks 10/10 but the footage of the game released so far is Alpha gameplay so there's time to improve it. I generally don't have my hopes too high for games that are not Nintendo games.
I'm obviously going to remain cautiously optimistic, it could be a disaster, so often things are.. But i've been following this for ages and watched everything they have put out about it and heard the ethos and the commentary that surrounds the game... And it couldn't tick any more boxes to what i'd wish for, lets just hope it lives up.

Nintendo hasn't made a game worth a damn in 25 years.

Am I the only one in here to win a title on Fight Night Champion Online?

Nintendo hasn't made a game worth a damn in 25 years.
giphy.gif

Arturo Gatti was in the Fight Night games too. He was on the front cover of Fight Night 3 (Came out the same time as the Gatti/Ward trilogy)

Haven’t looked at the roster on the site but already if it includes Crawford and Usyk then that’s a gigantic improvement and if they can secure elite P4P fighters like that then yes it can definitely be a strong roster with the one that I’ve already seen as more so fillers.
And he was never in a game again after that.

I get given what happened to him why they may have chosen to not include him but it always annoyed me that him and Ward were only really in FNR3

I get given what happened to him why they may have chosen to not include him but it always annoyed me that him and Ward were only really in FNR3

Gatti was in Fight Night 4.

I think because he died they didn’t have the rights or something along those lines when Champion came out.

I just copied and pasted the first list I saw, the website in the same post has compete list.. I'll change it when I can be arsed.... Half of this thread is basically because this misunderstanding lol

Lmao Literally.

I’ve seen the full updated unfinished roster now and yes it does look to be very good so far.

Last edited:
Pics or it didn't happen
Screenshot_20210409-153715_Xbox.jpg
The bottom left shows it. I won the North American Heavyweight Championship Title.
At the time I was 282-97. 84th ranked in the world when I won it. He was 15th ranked with a 94-11 or 95-11 record.

Back