Opinion Evanston, IL hates America

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
Despite zero coronavirus infections in the last 7 days, and an 87% vaccinated population - Evanston, IL has canceled their July 4th Independence Day parade.

Of course, as everyone knows, Covid only infects people who love America, and not people celebrating Pride or Juneteenth, celebrations which were allowed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois...concerns-allows-juneteenth-pride-celebrations

Looking forward the usual suspects making their appearances with a litany of hilarious excuses and comical justifications.

They are implementing reparations aren’t they?

that’s not America hating.

is it?

Despite zero coronavirus infections in the last 7 days, and an 87% vaccinated population - Evanston, IL has canceled their July 4th Independence Day parade.

Of course, as everyone knows, Covid only infects people who love America, and not people celebrating Pride or Juneteenth, celebrations which were allowed.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois...concerns-allows-juneteenth-pride-celebrations

Looking forward the usual suspects making their appearances with a litany of hilarious excuses and comical justifications.

I made the right decision to move out a few months back.

I clicked on the article ready to condemn the city but it says they canceled the 4th of July celebrations in March and now don’t have the time to pull permits and get everything set up. It’s possible they are making an excuse but that part should be pointed out at least.

If those dummies would all just be gay this would have been avoided

I clicked on the article ready to condemn the city but it says they canceled the 4th of July celebrations in March and now don’t have the time to pull permits and get everything set up. It’s possible they are making an excuse but that part should be pointed out at least.

Please don't point out things that are inconvenient to whatever narrative he’s trying to push. SJW like the OP can’t allow something like the truth get in the way of a good bitch-fest.

fear not I've commissioned Lee Greenwood to rewrite "Proud to be an American" the covid 19 version

I'm sure the lineup at the permit office in a town of 75,000 people must be at least 10 miles long.

Funny how they had the time to dole out permits and set everything up for Juneteenth and Pride though.

No offense to you personally @llperez22 , but these are the comical excuses and hilarious justifications I'm referring to in my OP.

Please don't point out things that are inconvenient to whatever narrative he’s trying to push. SJW like the OP can’t allow something like the truth get in the way of a good bitch-fest.

See my reply above.

parades celebrating sodomy and a made up holiday are ok and celebrating the birth of the nation isnt. get with the times bigot

@gluehuffer1776 forgot to reply to you here. The funny thing is, there will be people actually believing this and saying it, lol.

They are implementing reparations aren’t they?

that’s not America hating.

is it?

The irony that the first town in America to approve reparations is allowing Pride and Juneteenth celebrations, while canceling Independence Day celebrations, seems to be lost on some, but not others.

I'm completely shocked that the ACAB, "Fuck Da Police", Everything in America including our flag is racist (thanks Macy Gray), "but muh reparations" crowd has canceled Independence Day, while allowing Pride and Juneteenth.

A total and complete coincidence, I'm sure of it.

Last edited:
The irony that the first town in America to approve reparations is allowing Pride and Juneteenth celebrations, while canceling Independence Day celebrations, seems to be lost on some, but not others.

I'm completely shocked that the ACAB, "Fuck Da Police", Everything in America including our flag is racist (thanks Macy Gray), "but muh reparations" crowd has canceled Independence Day, while allowing Pride and Juneteenth.

A total and complete coincidence, I'm sure of it.

Oh it’s definitely not lost on me lol

Yeah, pretty hard for them to plan ahead on that one (not). it's an excuse...and incompetence at the same time

Didn't we learn last year that the virus isn't real if the reason you are congregating is morally correct (independent of factually correct)? Why is this shocking?

They planned the Juneteenth parade in May and its a month before July 4th. How much permit stuff do they need to setup fireworks on Dawes Park and launch them over the lake?

Last edited:
<LikeReally5>

They only had time to pull permits and set up for sodomy day and the new made up holiday, but just didn't have the time to get it done for the one several weeks later? Get fucking real.

"Juneteenth" is supposed to be replacement for 4th of July, otherwise the holiday would have been the emancipation proclamation or in January for the 13th amendment, and not a less relevant date right before July 4th.

Last edited:
This thread is evidence that right-wing reactionaries are not intellectually developed enough to understand bureaucracy and must instead compute it as conspiracy.

Cultural Marxism has taken over there.

Back