Opinion Every country bordering Afghanistan has a border wall that is armed. Crazy

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
Crazy to think about

Not many countries on earth have a border fence from every side on them

Iran has one pretty sure as well, and Tajik and Turkmen borders are fortified as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan–Pakistan_border_barrier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan–Uzbekistan_border

1024px-Termiz%2C_Mausoleum_of_Al-Hakim_al-Termizi%2C_Amu_Darya%2C_border_with_Afghanistan_%286241506770%29.jpeg

Is it typical of over there where the fence is just there to keep people out of the real security, the mine field.

Crazy to think about

Not many countries on earth have a border fence from every side on them

Iran has one pretty sure as well, and Tajik and Turkmen borders are fortified as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan–Pakistan_border_barrier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan–Uzbekistan_border

1024px-Termiz%2C_Mausoleum_of_Al-Hakim_al-Termizi%2C_Amu_Darya%2C_border_with_Afghanistan_%286241506770%29.jpeg
walls dont work .. its been proven time and time again... tunnels were used by isis isil and taliban as well as mexico (because thats where you were headed)
planes and helicopters have been a thing for quite some time as well

walls dont work .. its been proven time and time again... tunnels were used by isis isil and taliban as well as mexico (because thats where you were headed)
planes and helicopters have been a thing for quite some time as well

They do work. Works largelly at the Iran Iraq border, the Uzbek border, Syrian Turkey border, Saudi borders, etc

The thing is they all use lethal force.

I am not suggesting the US do this with Mexico nor was my thread even about "the wall" Trump wanted. Rather just to highlight how backwards Afghanistan is that every country they are surrounded by which are already illliberal right wing states have decided to erect militarized border walls against them.

Also good luck crossing the Pakistani Indian border with weapons. Or in mass of people. Some get through but yeah

They do work. Works largelly at the Iran Iraq border, the Uzbek border, Syrian Turkey border, Saudi borders, etc

I am not suggesting the US do this with Mexico nor was my thread even about "the wall" Trump wanted. Rather just to highlight how backwards Afghanistan is that every country they are surrounded by which are already illliberal right wing states have decided to erect militarized border walls against them.

Also good luck crossing the Pakistani Indian border with weapons. Or in mass of people. Some get through but yeah

Physical wall are a waste. They have already been figured out for years . We should upgrade to digital walls where imaging is scanned like a submarine does for miles, just on land.

Satallite scanning, infr red scanning , drones scanning etc. Way less money and can pin point where people are traveling or smuggling.

Physical wall are a waste. They have already been figured out for years . We should upgrade to digital walls where imaging is scanned like a submarine does for miles, just on land.

Satallite scanning, infr red scanning , drones scanning etc. Way less money and can pin point where people are traveling or smuggling.

The pakistan Indian wall is largelly digital with tons of flood lights, they want lasers as well. Also landmines work the best to be honest and claymores in the ground to deal with tunneling

Again not for Mexico I am just saying in general. We should give citizenship to all these illegals from Mexico and countries we ruined like Honduras etc

The pakistan Indian wall is largelly digital with tons of flood lights, they want lasers as well. Also landmines work the best to be honest and claymores in the ground to deal with tunneling

Again not for Mexico I am just saying in general. We should give citizenship to all these illegals from Mexico and countries we ruined like Honduras etc

Well mexico has helped America in alot of ways if people stop and think about it. Also alot of people who were in the west when Mexico sold the land to America Alot of the people were supposed to get citizenship when it was sold. Jacked up that America didn't keep their end of the bargain by making them Americans.

This guy knows the history of war. America has been in wars consistently since it inception. Watch this video if you have time.

Let's all be honest, it take a very special level of stupidity or willful ignorance to try and claim that walls do nothing.
Do they stop absolutely everything? No. But it takes a very special level of stupidity or willful ignorance to argue from the position that they're supposed to.

If people bring up tunnels or aircraft to dismiss the value of walls, you can probably quite safely dismiss those people's opinions without missing out on anything.

And Israel. But yeah you better be willing to execute those try hards willing to breach or burrow walls.

Please outline the cost of a wall, versus the cost of simply educating the children of those who cross it.

<BC1>

Or you can just admit you're talking out of your ass.

Here you go bobo. This is some tech they were talking about a few years ago. Please admit you were wrong and that I wasn't talking out of my @$$ lol

Back