Opinion Every country bordering Afghanistan has a border wall that is armed. Crazy

The total cost Einstein.

You want me to do all the work for you? That the average it cost each child. It will differ from state to state .

Also the population in America is dropping every year so the number will get lower and lower. Now are you going to admit our military spends ridiculous amount every year since it's inception?

Or you still going to blame illegals for your problems? Knowing you buy their stuff and eat at their restaurants lol

Good thing their borders are so secure. People might be able to traffic heroine out of Afghanistan otherwise...
the woke/SJW crowd would love an Afghan Heroine who did heroin.

You want me to do all the work for you? That the average it cost each child. It will differ from state to state .

Also the population in America is dropping every year so the number will get lower and lower. Now are you going to admit our military spends ridiculous amount every year since it's inception?

Or you still going to blame illegals for your problems? Knowing you buy their stuff and eat at their restaurants lol

Duck #4

LOL at "muh military"

You're a disingenuous coward.

Let's all be honest, it take a very special level of stupidity or willful ignorance to try and claim that walls do nothing.
Do they stop absolutely everything? No. But it takes a very special level of stupidity or willful ignorance to argue from the position that they're supposed to.

If people bring up tunnels or aircraft to dismiss the value of walls, you can probably quite safely dismiss those people's opinions without missing out on anything.
Saying physical barriers don't work is political maneuvering at best and pure stupidity if a person actually believes that tripe. Of course they're not foolproof. Nothing is. But they're the fundamentals of securing any area.

Hungary built their fence at the height of the migrant crisis when thousands were crossing daily. The fence proved over 80% effective and all without lethal measures. Must be some kind of miracle according to useful idiots.

Saying physical barriers don't work is political maneuvering at best and pure stupidity if a person actually believes that tripe. Of course they're not foolproof. Nothing is. But they're the fundamentals of securing any area.

Hungary built their fence at the height of the migrant crisis when thousands were crossing daily. The fence proved over 80% effective and all without lethal measures. Must be some kind of miracle according to useful idiots.

Hungary's response at the time was one of the only sane, effective responses. And those fences absolutely did their job.

Duck #4

LOL at "muh military"

You're a disingenuous coward.

Coward huh? I'm not the one scared of minorities nor do I name call you. Smh I thought you were better than that bobo lol

Hungary's response at the time was one of the only sane, effective responses. And those fences absolutely did their job.
I was born in Szeged, 20km from the Serbian border. When I was back in 2016 I went on a date with a reporter who was initially stationed on the border, then pulled for her safety. Place was a complete shit show that western media 100% swept under the rug.

The fence was more than sane. It was absolutely neccessary. And it sure as hell worked. The clowns arguing against physical barriers don't have any idea of how reality works.

Last edited:
I was born in Szeged, 20km from the Serbian border. When I was back in 2016 I went on a date with a reporter who was initially stationed on the border, then pulled for her safety. Place was a complete shit show that western media 100% swept under the rug.

The fence was more than sane. It was absolutely neccessary. And it sure as hell worked. The clowns arguing against physical barriers don't have any idea of how reality works.
The beautiful thing is, Hungary is never going to be a leftist nation. It will continue to serve it's people first, and is massively encouraging and showing the way to other central European nations. It's funny how central and Eastern Europe might become the 'safer' more desirable place to live in the coming decade.

Coward huh? I'm not the one scared of minorities nor do I name call you. Smh I thought you were better than that bobo lol

Again, your inability to view the world in a lens not colored by race, impairs your ability to rationally approach the subject. This is only about resources.

We simply don't have the resources to take care of all of these people. We can't even take care of the people here already.

What those images don't show you is that the Pakistanis built tunnels under their walls to let Taliban fighters in and out.
Wut? The ISI is the number one opposition to the Taliban worldwide.

Again, your inability to view the world in a lens not colored by race, impairs your ability to rationally approach the subject. This is only about resources.

We simply don't have the resources to take care of all of these people. We can't even take care of the people here already.

Aren't you tired of our own government not taking care of their people for generations. You know how many times I've heard people like you say the same thing year ,after year after years?

Maybe our resources like I said are directed in the wrong areas. We can start from investigating all the senators BOTH Dems and Republicans. Their bought out by corrupted corps and big pharma.

Maybe we would have more resources.

samsung_weapon.jpg

Aren't you tired of our own government not taking care of their people for generations. You know how many times I've heard people like you say the same thing year ,after year after years?

Maybe our resources like I said are directed in the wrong areas. We can start from investigating all the senators BOTH Dems and Republicans. Their bought out by corrupted corps and big pharma.

Maybe we would have more resources.

Your thoughts are both stunning and brave. Truly, you must be the first person to think such wise things like "the military spends too much money", or "both parties". Have you considered running for office?

<Y2JSmirk>

Your thoughts are both stunning and brave. Truly, you must be the first person to think such wise things like "the military spends too much money", or "both parties". Have you considered running for office?

<Y2JSmirk>

Nope . It's to late. The government is bought out already. Corruption is to deep rooted for any change sadly . You still believe in the republicans as if their any different from the Dems lol.

I feel sincerely bad for people who believe in the government.

believe in the government.

<{cruzshake}>

And here is the fascinating part to me, all of you so-called race warriors who fight to promote illegal immigration, fail to realize that it's modern day slavery.

When are you going to realize the only reason the politicians you hate so much haven't fixed the problem, is because nobody else will work in their factory/clean their house for low wages. They want their slaves, and you help facilitate it.

<{cruzshake}>

And here is the fascinating part to me, all of you so-called race warriors who fight to promote illegal immigration, fail to realize that it's modern day slavery.

When are you going to realize the only reason the politicians you hate so much haven't fixed the problem, is because nobody else will work in their factory/clean their house for low wages. They want their slaves, and you help facilitate it.

Man us Americans need to do better by them then right? It's not the illegals fault but our own leaders and buisness owners who hire them for work .

Man us Americans need to do better by them then right?.

No. We owe them nothing. They need to stay in their homelands and build/fight for them to become better places (just like everywhere else in the world).

What do you think happens when generation after generation of the smart hardworking people flee to other places? Imagine they stayed and made their home a better place.

No. We owe them nothing. They need to stay in their homelands and build/fight for them to become better places (just like everywhere else in the world).

What do you think happens when generation after generation of the smart hardworking people flee to other places? Imagine they stayed and made their home a better place.

Haaa ahaaaa America has destabilize many places around the world. Alot of these issues are because of us . Are you acting like were innocent? Heres a video on an expert on America wars and destabilization of countries.

This is a conservative channel too, hopefully you educate yourself .

Haaa ahaaaa America has destabilize many places around the world. Alot of these issues are because of us . Are you acting like were innocent? Heres a video on an expert on America wars and destabilization of countries.

This is a conservative channel too, hopefully you educate yourself .

See my last reply.

PS, stop being naive.

Man us Americans need to do better by them then right? It's not the illegals fault but our own leaders and buisness owners who hire them for work .
And as long as you passively encourage importing wage serfdom from less fortunate countries they will never do better.

Back