Every County in the USA Should Become a Gun Sanctuary

He looks exactly how I imagine most redditors look, but he’s goddamned right. Shame on me for passing judgement on his appearance.

Anyone from Virginia?

Wasn’t until this last weekend I learned how much trouble gun owners are in there.

From what I heard, haven’t looked it up, the proposed legislation is the most strict in the country by a significant level.

Potentially the governor calling on the National Guard confiscating weapons?!! Holy shit. If I were a guardsmen there’s absolutely no way I could follow that order, impossible, or maybe I would but I would sabotage the mission and let the previous gun owners keep their weapons while sending false reports. Maybe I’ll even give them a bit of training and ammunition for the impending Civil War. It’s probably good I’m not charged with such a task.

Anyone from Virginia?

Wasn’t until this last weekend I learned how much trouble gun owners are in there.

From what I heard, haven’t looked it up, the proposed legislation is the most strict in the country by a significant level.

Potentially the governor calling on the National Guard confiscating weapons?!! Holy shit. If I were a guardsmen there’s absolutely no way I could follow that order, impossible, or maybe I would but I would sabotage the mission and let the previous gun owners keep their weapons while sending false reports. Maybe I’ll even give them a bit of training and ammunition for the impending Civil War. It’s probably good I’m not charged with such a task.
I live in Virginia....the grassroots effort in battling this legislation is unreal. Not sure how it all plays out in the end but know that there are many good people putting in a ton of work. I do know that I'm not a felon and if you make me one by the stroke of a pen.....that's on you.

I live in Virginia....the grassroots effort in battling this legislation is unreal. Not sure how it all plays out in the end but know that there are many good people putting in a ton of work. I do know that I'm not a felon and if you make me one by the stroke of a pen.....that's on you.
I shot a competition in Virginia this past weekend and the grassroots movement is very much alive. I learned a lot and was impressed at the organization that’s happening at the lowest level. I wish them the best, this is a pretty big moment in 2A rights.

...the impending Civil War...

LOL. Who would the righteous gun owners start killing first? The politicians who implemented the law that took their guns away? The lefties who voted for the politicians? Maybe lefty neighbors and co-workers? All they would have to do is defeat law enforcement and the military, then they'd be victorious and they could keep their guns.

Last edited:
LOL. Who would the righteous gun owners start killing first? The politicians who implemented the law that took their guns away? The lefties who voted for the politicians? Maybe lefty neighbors and co-workers? All they would have to do is defeat law enforcement and the military, then they'd be victorious and they could keep your guns.

LOL

You think gun owners are just going to turn in their guns? Voluntarily?

Not sure where you live pal but l sweeping strict legislation isn’t going to go down so easily.

Civil war, outright, I don’t think so, but a nation divided and other things are not at all out of the question.

But whatever keep believing people in rural areas will just bend over and take it you jack off.

The whole United States is a gun sanctuary like it or not. Its in the constitution.

I would encourage everyone to defend the constitution by any means necessary. I will do the same.

LOL

You think gun owners are just going to turn in their guns? Voluntarily?

Not sure where you live pal but l sweeping strict legislation isn’t going to go down so easily.

Civil war, outright, I don’t think so, but a nation divided and other things are not at all out of the question.

But whatever keep believing people in rural areas will just bend over and take it you jack off.

I don't think they'll be happy about turning over their guns, but saying there is an impending civil war is goofy, and deserves scorn. You just changed your opinion and agreed with me, so you're not as far "out there" as it looked at first. I think a few people might hunker down and say "from my cold dead hands", but the vast majority will be more sensible.

I don't think they'll be happy about turning over their guns, but saying there is an impending civil war is goofy, and deserves scorn. You just changed your opinion and agreed with me, so you're not as far "out there" as it looked at first. I think a few people might hunker down and say "from my cold dead hands", but the vast majority will be more sensible.
Yeah I walked it back. Wrong choice of words there.

Rightfully deserved to be called out.

Yeah I walked it back. Wrong choice of words there.

Rightfully deserved to be called out.

No worries man, respect to you for being reasonable. I'd be pissed off too, if the gov't suddenly decided to take my guns. I shouldn't have even posted anything in the first place.

I shot a competition in Virginia this past weekend and the grassroots movement is very much alive. I learned a lot and was impressed at the organization that’s happening at the lowest level. I wish them the best, this is a pretty big moment in 2A rights.
Absolutely....if anyone thinks this is just a Virginia thing....that's extremely naive.

sometimes people forget that our flag here in Virginia is literally someone getting stomped on...

LOL. Who would the righteous gun owners start killing first? The politicians who implemented the law that took their guns away? The lefties who voted for the politicians? Maybe lefty neighbors and co-workers? All they would have to do is defeat law enforcement and the military, then they'd be victorious and they could keep their guns.

While the word civil war definitely wasn't correct I don't think it will be just a few people hunkering down.

But to answer the question, implementers and enforcers of such laws. They'd be outnumbered significantly. Also the 2nd amendment sanctuary localities in VA is over 100 now. That is why they threatened to send in the national guard, because the LEO'S of those counties and localities will not be enforcing gun control.

The map is out of date by 1-2 days. A couple more passed yesterday.
Virginia-2nd-Amendment-Sanctuary-Statue.jpg

Anyone think the Gov is gonna go through with it? What I think is likely is they pushed on draconian funs laws then will "compromise" on something much less so but that still makes gains for their gun law push. A lot if 2A'ers not yet ready to fly the black flag may actually go for that. Both sides can then say they've won to a degree.

Libbies get some gun control and 2A'ers get to keep most of their guns and lifestyle.

Back