Everything you ever wanted to know about bump stocks

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this since the war room did not quite feel right
Today one of the law suits challenging the bump stock ban had its administrative record filed.
That is all the stuff that the Feds used to justify its decesion. It has a lot of technical stuff and other records. The purpose of this thread is to talk about bump stocks not talk about the politics. So here it is please note this is 5000 pages and you need to download the files before you can view it.

@Cubo de Sangre

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qdk0ux06...vNBlN2HzlFa9d1BMpuUV59E80NVp3QUmOS5SVRvM-tNXo

Last edited:
I've no experience with bumpstocks and never had an interest. I am however disgusted by and administrative agency rewriting the Congressional definition of machine gun.

I'm not up to reading 5000 pages. :eek:

I wasn't sure where to post this since the war room did not quite feel right
Today one of the law suits challenging the bump stock ban had its administrative record filed.
That is all the stuff that the Feds used to justify its decesion. It has a lot of technical stuff and other records. The purpose of this thread is to talk about bump stocks not talk about the politics. So here it is please note this is 5000 pages and you need to download the files before you can view it.

@Cubo de Sangre

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qdk0ux06...vNBlN2HzlFa9d1BMpuUV59E80NVp3QUmOS5SVRvM-tNXo

Do you really think this is so intensely fascinating to anyone that they would read even a tiny fraction of 5000 pages?

On the other hand, some of us might just be bored enough to read all of it.

Do you really think this is so intensely fascinating to anyone that they would read even a tiny fraction of 5000 pages?

On the other hand, some of us might just be bored enough to read all of it.

There actually is a lot of interest on the gun forums about this. People are starting to come through it and post screen shots of what they find interesting. Sherdog is the only forum I post socially in (i.e. not work related) so I figured I'd provide the link just in case there is someone that finds it interesting.

There should be FAR more than 5000 pages.
Average text/ table type document page is 13- 85 Kb, if not archieved.
There …………….site in link warns that stuff is >512Mb even if ARCHIEVED!!!!

There should be FAR more than 5000 pages.
Average text/ table type document page is 13- 85 Kb, if not archieved.
There …………….site in link warns that stuff is >512Mb even if ARCHIEVED!!!!

Its not all just word files. Its pdf with images made from jpegs and photos. Stuff like that. Its just there if people want to look at it no pressure.

There actually is a lot of interest on the gun forums about this. People are starting to come through it and post screen shots of what they find interesting. Sherdog is the only forum I post socially in (i.e. not work related) so I figured I'd provide the link just in case there is someone that finds it interesting.

Copy and paste some of the better tidbits.

article-2441317-18750A1A00000578-186_964x493.jpg

this is the best one
@Cubo de Sangre
[imgl]
anim_rofl.gif
anim_rofl.gif

a.png

p20.png
]
bb.png

bbb.png

p40.png

Hell, we had that directly on the SlideFire...
SSAR-15_BATFE_Letter_2010-434_JPG-754467.JPG

Last edited:
this is the best one
@Cubo de Sangre
[imgl]
anim_rofl.gif
anim_rofl.gif

a.png

p20.png
]
bb.png

bbb.png

p40.png

Hell, we had that directly on the SlideFire...
SSAR-15_BATFE_Letter_2010-434_JPG-754467.JPG

Looks like Vazquez and Spencer are knowledgeable and honest.

Cavanaugh and Allen are a couple of dumbfucks. lol at the "GPS" of the trigger finger.

The definition of machine gun is clear. Bumpstocks don't meet it. It's illegal for the government to outlaw them to begin with. Even more egregious for the federal agency to disregard the congressional definition that guides their authority.

I should care but you don't need one to bumpfire.
The ironic thing is more people would've died if the Vegas shooter had been carefully aiming his shots instead of bumpfiring.

So in the end if the Government loses this case will they just officially change the definition of what constitutes a machine gun? I agree that bump stocks aren't machine guns, but I can't imagine that Government officials will just throw their hands up and say my bad.

So in the end if the Government loses this case will they just officially change the definition of what constitutes a machine gun? I agree that bump stocks aren't machine guns, but I can't imagine that Government officials will just throw their hands up and say my bad.

The machine gun definition is already clear and accurate, so expanding it invites being refuted with objective evidence. Therefore I imagine legislature would ban the bumpstock proper. Or roll it up into a sweeping semi-auto and magazine ban.

Constitutionality is far more subjective than physics.

I doubt that the trump administration could get it passed through the senate especially in a election year

Don't anyone tell "them" about binary triggers.

Those things are fuuuuunnnnnn . . .

Back