Crime Ex-special forces trans fighter chokes out opponent.

sissypunch

Never apologise. Never explain.
@Black
Reaction score
Transgender fighter wins debut after choking out opponent in second round

McLaughlin, who was born a man, was the first openly-transgender MMA athlete to compete in the US since 2014.

i

Before her bout, McLaughlin, a former member of the US Army Special Forces, said: “I want to pick up the mantle that Fallon put down.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/transgender-fighter-wins-mma-debut-24960681.amp

<SelenaWow>

Special forces bros represent. Brave new world or end of civilisation as we know it?

What say you sherbros?

{<jimmies}
Note the t-shirt slogan boys.

Last edited:
We need to cut our military budget in half, and get the weapons manufacturing lobbyists away from Washington. We can still save this country. Formerly “resisting” dems need to get out of the way.

When this nonsense was starting I thought I'd laugh seeing something like this. But man, imagine how this chick feels having to fight this dude. If I understood the article correctly, at least she rocked him in the first round so he became a panic wrestler. Ridiculous.

We need to cut our military budget in half, and get the weapons manufacturing lobbyists away from Washington. We can still save this country. Formerly “resisting” dems need to get out of the way.

What to do is easy. How to do it is something else.

Talk about disturbing, a man beating down a woman and choking her out and it's considered a legitimate sporting event because he claims that he "feels" like a woman? Wtf does that even mean?
He can feel like a woman, but you're not allowed to feel disgust at a biological man beating up a biological woman.

His opponent entered the competition knowing who she was facing so that's something at least. Progress!

Could she choke out Joe Rogan?

Back