Crime Ex-special forces trans fighter chokes out opponent.

War machine went to prison for this sort of thing..

Also, we will never, EVER, see a woman to male transgender compete in the male division of any weight class. What does that tell you?
Good point but definitely not true. I've seen some rare women beat men in Vale Tudo fights lol.

Sometimes to benefit the majority, the tiny minority has to go without. This is the case in sports. We can't ruin the sport for all women by allowing former men to compete against them. Use your brain for a second and just think about how retarded that is. If someone can't compete in a sport because of their genetics and it's that traumatizing for them then they need to get over themselves. A lot of people have much bigger problems in life.
<Lmaoo>

yeah good point man they should just get over it. nice input.

I think you're misunderstanding a large chunk of people in this forum.
I believe you're a good poster, and I think especially right now we need good liberal posters so I'm going to do this respectfully.

Yes, there are some people who are just hateful towards transgender people. I don't know why. My guess is they believe that stands as a threat to the veracity of a nuclear family. I don't know why they would think that but I imagine that's what's going on with those types.

I do not think that is what is going on in this forum, at least not for the large part. I tend to use myself as the average intellectual barometer by which I assume others' reasoning skills. So I generally enter conversations presuming that people are at least as smart as me. I'm not a standout so I think it's a safe assumption to make. There is no logical reason to hate transgender people. Regardless of whether they were born with transgender anatomy (which is rare but does happen), a less than usual chemical/hormone distribution or whether they've decided they just want to be transgender. I think that if you asked all the right wing posters here, the vast, vast majority would tell you, no absolutely not, they don't hate transgender people. They don't want any harm to come to them.

The complication arises when we try to interpret words or rhetoric as you said. I think you could safely assume that most of what you call "hateful rhetoric" towards transgender people here, is pointed at everyone: fighters, politicians, policies, and even each other. Is there anything you've seen here said about a transgender that's seriously more vicious than things said about any of the past four presidents, any politician? Or fat people? I shit on fat people all the time. I'm an absolute asshole. But I don't hate them. I'm not triggered by them. If someone posts an article about someone doing something awful, and they happen to be fat, I will say awful things about them but it's not because they're fat, it's because they're a racist, or a pedophile, or whatever. Them being fat was just the fulcrum by which I propelled my disdain.

I think most of you would call me right wing. I firmly believe that transgender people need support. I've seen some of the reddit threads and they're fucking horror stories. I think that the push for transgender movement is very dangerous for young people, and I know some will roll their eyes but the 40% suicide rate is real. People are being lied to about this kind of shit. They're roped in and stuck in these echo chambers with people pressuring them to get surgery for social points, and then if/when the person regrets it, they're absolutely fucked. Okay these people need help. And I don't say that as an insult, I mean it. They should be viewed with compassion, and they should be given help.

Now that does not preclude criticism of something ridiculous like this. We had a physical male beat the shit out of a woman. You slice that however you see fit, but that is the reality. I don't think anyone is doing themselves, the rest of us, or even the people we're observing any favors by lying about it.

And THAT doesn't mean I'm transphobic or hateful or whatever. I do think it's pretty funny, and I'm sorry if my comment offended some (looks like it did, that guy who's been blowing up the forums with an account he dug up from 2011 started lactating, speaking of being triggered), but that's not hate. It's incredulity towards an outlandish spectacle, one people evidently expect us to view with a straight face.
Good post and I appreciate the insight. I do think that there are posters such as yourself that don't hate transpeople and can present nuanced views. My post wasn't necessarily targeted at that, although I disagree with the rhetoric not being important, nor that it's equivalent to most of the other subjects that also stirs a lot of hate and venom on here. Which granted is most. To call someone on the left, or a Trump supporter, bad names is one thing, but to call someone an abomination in an attempt to attack not just what they believe in, but who they are, is something else. It's an attack on their right to exist. You mentioned high suicide rates, and from what I've read the evidence very emphatically outlines that many of the things we're talking about here contributes to that suicide rate. With that, this isn't the only topic were people completely miss the mark and cross the line either, and two wrongs do not make a right.

My post was addressed at those who clearly have a deep disdain for transpeople, simply because they are so. I don't know if you noticed, but a few posters ITT even replied to my post saying that they agreed, and that they thought it was a good thing. See, I like that, because at least it's honest. I also think you're being a bit naive and too charitable in your interpretation of what some posters are saying. It seems clear to me that many jump on issues like this not because they care about women, but because it's an acceptable outlet for their transphobia. Again, not everyone of course, which is a distinction that could possibly be made as someone fleshes out their point of view. I think your biases might prevent you from seeing that. I also think that handwaving transpeople as "mentally ill" as a feigned attempt at caring, or simply an insult, does absolute nothing to contribute to the discussion. Same with when homosexuality was considered a mental illness. Again, to clarify, I'm not talking about wanting them to get help to improve their quality of life, as you suggested. On that I wholeheartedly agree.

People have the right to think whatever they want. You can not like transpeople, you can think it's weird, you can not want transpeople to compete in sports. But what instantly makes alarm bells go off in my head is when it turns into something dehumanizing. If it seems like I'm batting for transpeople, despite having a nuanced view on the matter, it's because I believe that people who are especially vulnerable should have someone to bat for them. I think that's the best I can put it.

I'm old enough to remember when it was uncool for a man to beat a woman. Hard to believe we’re living in a time when it’s celebrated for a man to literally beat a woman
not only was it celebrated he got paid for it as his profession lol.

Good post and I appreciate the insight. I do think that there are posters such as yourself that don't hate transpeople and can present nuances views. My post wasn't necessarily targeted at that, although I disagree with the rhetoric not being important, nor that it's equivalent to most of the other subjects that also stirs a lot of hate and venom on here. Which granted is most. To call someone on the left, or a Trump supporter, bad names is one thing, but to call someone an abomination in an attempt to attack not just what they believe in, but who they are, is something else. It's an attack on their right to exist. You mentioned high suicide rates, and from what I've read the evidence very emphatically outlines that many of the things we're talking about here contributes to that suicide rate. With that, this isn't the only topic were people completely miss the mark and cross the line either, and two wrongs do not make a right.

My post was addressed at those who clearly have a deep disdain for transpeople, simply because they are so. I don't know if you noticed, but a few posters ITT even replied to my post saying that they agreed, and that they thought it was a good thing. See, I like that, because at least it's honest. I also think you're being a bit naive and too charitable in your interpretation of what some posters are saying. It seems clear to me that many jump on issues like this not because they care about women, but because it's an acceptable outlet for their transphobia. Again, not everyone of course, which is a distinction that could possibly be made as someone fleshes out their point of view. I think your biases might prevent you from seeing that. I also think that handwaving transpeople as "mentally ill" as a feigned attempt at caring, or simply an insult, does absolute nothing to contribute to the discussion. Same with when homosexuality was considered a mental illness. Again, to clarify, I'm not talking about wanting them to get help to improve their quality of life, as you suggested. On that I wholeheartedly agree.

People have the right to think whatever they want. You can not like transpeople, you can think it's weird, you can not want transpeople to compete in sports. But what instantly makes alarm bells go off in my head is when it turns into something dehumanizing. If it seems like I'm batting for transpeople, despite having a nuanced view on the matter, it's because I believe that people who are especially vulnerable should have someone to bat for them. I think that's the best I can put it.

You are sooooo far off. Hating on a transgender who beats on a woman is not hating all trans people.

You are just flailing and trying to demonize those you disagree with.

I’m convinced this is just patriotism and he’s actually deep under cover posing as a female MMA fighter. He’s going to work his way up and draw the attention of an obscenely wealthy business magnate-one who has all but exhausted traditional sexual appetites, and who finds the odd fusion of male and female intriguing, in order to execute him. This tycoon probably has an island where he hosts outrageous and illegal fighting tournaments, that our brave soldier will join, putting his very humanity on the line in grueling death matches against other hybrids and chimeras. After winning it all against a woman with three dicks and a navel vagina with teeth, our hero earns the right to become queen of the island for a day. The wealthy businessman, who some of you have probably imagined as Asian, beds our special forces veteran and at the moment of climax, gets rear naked choked to death. The transsexual then falls backward, vanishing into silken sheets…a faint whisper left clinging to the air “ Secret dick….going dark”

I don't get why anyone on here who believes in freedom of choice can think that the chick shouldn't have been allowed to take the fight against the trans fighter. She wanted the fight, she got the fight and she almost won, who are we to say she shouldn't be doing it?

in case you missed the fight:

the tranny fought a courageous fight, winning against adversity

Damn, any mid level fighter even on the regional scene would beat her by the looks of it. Heck half the top WMMA fighters are more masculine than that transwoman.

<Lmaoo>

trans women are not cis men, physiologically and hormonally. they might be closer to cis men than cis women, but they’re still not cis men. also, this is an MMA fight that the cis woman and trans woman both voluntarily signed a contract to compete in. i see no issue here.
So you’d have no issue with your daughter/sister fighting with a trans woman?

Back