Crime Ex-special forces trans fighter chokes out opponent.

Nothing rustles the War Room like transpeople. The hateful and dehumanizing rhetoric has no limits whatsoever apparently.

The Dog's best minds aren't fooled. They know these guys who transition to compete in women's sports are only doing it for fame and glory. They never really wanted to be women. Getting their dicks and balls cut off was well worth the medals and belts that may one day adorn their walls. :rolleyes:

The Dog's best minds aren't fooled. They know these guys who transition to compete in women's sports are only doing it for fame and glory. They never really wanted to be women. Getting their dicks and balls cut off was well worth the medals and belts that may one day adorn their walls. :rolleyes:
A fiendish plan indeed

A fiendish plan indeed

I ask you... what man is going to miss his penis if he has a regional MMA championship belt to fondle in his bed at night? Who wouldn't make that trade, bro?

I mean... Very few of them ever actually do that, but good narrative anyhow.

This was the most fair combat she’s been engaged in

yeah, i’m sure there’s a gang of dudes just cutting their dicks and balls off for the chance to beat up a woman. it’s def not possible that all these people are just transgender.

<YeahOKJen>

Didn't watch the fight or the highlights. Some dudes have small dicks and small testes, which could be easily hidden inside a cup.

Just cause you cant see the bulge, doesn't mean it's not there.

Is there actually proof this dude or Fallon have had their twig and berries removed?

This. Drag queens and transgenders have been using tuck and tape for a long time. They literally tuck their balls in and tape their penis between their legs. When done correctly it's pretty much impossible for someone to see anything unless they know what to look for.

Nothing rustles the War Room like transpeople. The hateful and dehumanizing rhetoric has no limits whatsoever apparently.

There is the other side of the coin. Nothing gets you off like a man physically beating a woman.

yeah, i’m sure there’s a gang of dudes just cutting their dicks and balls off for the chance to beat up a woman. it’s def not possible that all these people are just transgender.

<YeahOKJen>
Why does being transgender mean you're above criticism for competing in women's sports?

Why does being transgender mean you're above criticism for competing in women's sports?
because they’re women. trans women want to compete and cis women want to compete against them, obviously. how could this possibly offend you?

I think you're misunderstanding a large chunk of people in this forum.
I believe you're a good poster, and I think especially right now we need good liberal posters so I'm going to do this respectfully.

Yes, there are some people who are just hateful towards transgender people. I don't know why. My guess is they believe that stands as a threat to the veracity of a nuclear family. I don't know why they would think that but I imagine that's what's going on with those types.

I do not think that is what is going on in this forum, at least not for the large part. I tend to use myself as the average intellectual barometer by which I assume others' reasoning skills. So I generally enter conversations presuming that people are at least as smart as me. I'm not a standout so I think it's a safe assumption to make. There is no logical reason to hate transgender people. Regardless of whether they were born with transgender anatomy (which is rare but does happen), a less than usual chemical/hormone distribution or whether they've decided they just want to be transgender. I think that if you asked all the right wing posters here, the vast, vast majority would tell you, no absolutely not, they don't hate transgender people. They don't want any harm to come to them.

The complication arises when we try to interpret words or rhetoric as you said. I think you could safely assume that most of what you call "hateful rhetoric" towards transgender people here, is pointed at everyone: fighters, politicians, policies, and even each other. Is there anything you've seen here said about a transgender that's seriously more vicious than things said about any of the past four presidents, any politician? Or fat people? I shit on fat people all the time. I'm an absolute asshole. But I don't hate them. I'm not triggered by them. If someone posts an article about someone doing something awful, and they happen to be fat, I will say awful things about them but it's not because they're fat, it's because they're a racist, or a pedophile, or whatever. Them being fat was just the fulcrum by which I propelled my disdain.

I think most of you would call me right wing. I firmly believe that transgender people need support. I've seen some of the reddit threads and they're fucking horror stories. I think that the push for transgender movement is very dangerous for young people, and I know some will roll their eyes but the 40% suicide rate is real. People are being lied to about this kind of shit. They're roped in and stuck in these echo chambers with people pressuring them to get surgery for social points, and then if/when the person regrets it, they're absolutely fucked. Okay these people need help. And I don't say that as an insult, I mean it. They should be viewed with compassion, and they should be given help.

Now that does not preclude criticism of something ridiculous like this. We had a physical male beat the shit out of a woman. You slice that however you see fit, but that is the reality. I don't think anyone is doing themselves, the rest of us, or even the people we're observing any favors by lying about it.

And THAT doesn't mean I'm transphobic or hateful or whatever. I do think it's pretty funny, and I'm sorry if my comment offended some (looks like it did, that guy who's been blowing up the forums with an account he dug up from 2011 started lactating, speaking of being triggered), but that's not hate. It's incredulity towards an outlandish spectacle, one people evidently expect us to view with a straight face.

There is the other side of the coin. Nothing gets you off like a man physically beating a woman.
Complete strawman, I'm not even sure I think transpeople should be allowed in competitive sports. It's a complex issue, but discussing it in any sort of meaningful manner on here would be futile. Regardless of my opinion, that doesn't make the vile shit on here okay.

He just wanted to end transgender genocide (lol) by beating up women in MMA. So brave!

Back