Crime Ex-special forces trans fighter chokes out opponent.

because they’re women. trans women want to compete and cis women want to compete against them, obviously. how could this possibly offend you?
Natural women don't want to compete against them. They only do do they won't have people call them bigots and try to 'cancel' them . This guy should compete against other guys period, what a pussy to want to fight women.

Natural women don't want to compete against them. They only do do they won't have people call them bigots and try to 'cancel' them . This guy should compete against other guys period, what a pussy to want to fight women.
wow a giant speculative generalization about people you’ve never met. color me surprised.

Complete strawman, I'm not even sure I think transpeople should be allowed in competitive sports. It's a complex issue, but discussing it in any sort of meaningful manner on here would be futile. Regardless of my opinion, that doesn't make the vile shit on here okay.

Hey, I was just pointing out how stupid your post was. Think a bit more before posting something so incredibly ignorant.

Complete strawman, I'm not even sure I think transpeople should be allowed in competitive sports. It's a complex issue, but discussing it in any sort of meaningful manner on here would be futile. Regardless of my opinion, that doesn't make the vile shit on here okay.
So the problem isn't that people object, but rather the manner in which they do? Sorry a biological man has advantages over someone who went through puberty without testosterone. You know this, I know this and the fact they know this as well but compete regardless makes them bad human beings. Not going to be nice when talking about such a shit tier person.

wow a giant speculative generalization about people you’ve never met. color me surprised.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/166047326/
Proverb_of_pot_and_kettle.jpg

Last edited:
So the problem isn't that people object, but rather the manner in which they do? Sorry a biological man has advantages over someone who went through puberty without testosterone.
so let trans kids take hormone blockers. surely you won’t have a problem with that.

I've seen enough women speak out about it to see the truth . I can say that just as you can say the opposite . How many women have you seen say they want to compete against a trans person? If you say more than a couple you're just a straight up liar.

Idiotic bin sequitur.

What sort of life altering, irrevocable changes do we allow kids to make?
so they shouldn’t be able to do anything athletic because they go through puberty, and they shouldn’t be allowed to not go through puberty. got it

Idiotic bin sequitur.

What sort of life altering, irrevocable changes do we allow kids to make?
He also just inadvertently conceded that he's wrong about trans women being just like biological women. By presenting the disgusting solution he's admitted the issue exists

so they shouldn’t be able to do anything athletic because they go through puberty, and they shouldn’t be allowed to not go through puberty. got it
You do know you're posting on a website centered around a sport that has different divisions and classes, just like all sports do, right?

No. Nobody is saying that. You're misrepresenting the statement to try and make it seem as ludicrous as possible.

Have a division for trans people. Let trans women fighters fight trans women fighters. Let trans male fighters engage with trans male fighters.

I will give you this: if you really are concerned about trans women fighters being able to participate in sports, that is a good cause. And I don't think anyone here would go against that. I also think it's worth noting that the woman s/he fought signed the goddamn contract, so some of it is definitely on her.

But you go ask her, once she comes out of her coma, if she'd do it again. Did you see the fight?

Sometimes to benefit the majority, the tiny minority has to go without. This is the case in sports. We can't ruin the sport for all women by allowing former men to compete against them. Use your brain for a second and just think about how retarded that is. If someone can't compete in a sport because of their genetics and it's that traumatizing for them then they need to get over themselves. A lot of people have much bigger problems in life.

Last edited:
I'm old enough to remember when it was uncool for a man to beat a woman. Hard to believe we’re living in a time when it’s celebrated for a man to literally beat a woman

Back