News Ex-UFC bantamweight Aspen Ladd signs with PFL; Compete at FW

So now you want to fight at Featherweight.

Hopefully Sara McMann chases her there too. You can never escape the shadow of Sara McMann
It will be hilarious if we get a Women's FW, and Women's LW tournament. Utterly abysmal

Makes sense now since I saw Janay Harding being removed from the Bellator roster and I think she is close with Ray Sefo

It will be hilarious if we get a Women's FW, and Women's LW tournament. Utterly abysmal

Makes sense now since I saw Janay Harding being removed from the Bellator roster and I think she is close with Ray Sefo

I imagine they'll just get everyone to cut to FW and do that instead of LW.

I imagine they'll just get everyone to cut to FW and do that instead of LW.
"She has competed at 145 pounds previously and is still signed to PFL, but has indicated she will not compete in next year's season format, opting for showcase fights."

From the article and oh god lol. Smart move for Aspen Ladd and everyone in Bellator should go. Instead off being beat up by Cyborg, they all get to compete against FW minus Kayla

Also what showcase bouts? Like who on the horizon is a bout to make for her. They are gonna really try to make a move for Cyborg then since she is a free agent

From the article and oh god lol. Smart move for Aspen Ladd and everyone in Bellator should go. Instead off being beat up by Cyborg, they all get to compete against FW minus Kayla

Also what showcase bouts? Like who on the horizon is a bout to make for her. They are gonna really try to make a move for Cyborg then since she is a free agent
Imagine running from Bellator to avoid fighting Cyborg only for Cyborg to become a free agent and sign with PFL and having to fight her in the tournament instead.

Last edited:
She’s a dime piece
She isn't, but her mom is
003b69f461b390c285337f53b1029e442b8da76d.jpeg

Ladd unleashing banshee screaming ground and pound on Harrison would be amazing, but she seems to have lost her edge and desire to fight. Injuries probably have taken a big toll too.

So all the bloated LW's they lined up for Harrison to beat are now fighting at 145 instead, and Harrison will fight whoever dares to sign to fight her at 155? lol, well, at least the division will get a bit more interesting considering it was Harrison and then the others who came from 135lbs up to 155lbs most of the times.

PFL doesn't even have any FW's (AFAIK) currently.

and so....magically...they're going to recruit the "best Featherweights in the world" for next year?

Ladd : "I look forward to testing myself against the best women’s featherweights in the world.”

what a joke. Goes to 145lbs, so she's basically given up on fixing her diet to get to what should be her real weight class, and probably does the same old thing every day, hiking in the mountains for 6hrs per day. Plus she'll probably miss weight at 145lbs too in PFL.

Back