News Ex-UFC bantamweight Aspen Ladd signs with PFL; Compete at FW

I imagine they'll just get everyone to cut to FW and do that instead of LW.

Theres no LW div without Harrision, it was BW/FW moving up anyway. With her doing PPV one offs and not doing tournaments anymore there is no need to keep LW tournament around.

Now its just do FW div where you have Ladd, Budd and other girls who fought in the div. Even though FW isnt a good or deep div its easier to fill than LW and without Harrision its wide open for them to win a mill.

Ladd can go from botching weight cuts and losing in UFC to winning a mill in PFL. I'm I'm one of the three UFC FW like Dumont I'm like shit, let me botch a weight cut and get released to go over there for a mill instead of bouncing between UFC divs going nowhere.

I'd be interested in her moving up and face Harrison

Yeah, she'd only have to move up a couple of pounds.

Still trying to force featherweight seems pretty silly to me.

Hopefully PFL signs Cyborg. I wanna see that Kayla Harrisson fight. Also I want Cyborg to win a belt in yet another promotion.

Not a fan of people falling up, but this will probably be the best thing for her career. She clearly doesn't cut weight right because she has fat to lose still every time she misses weight.

This changes everything

bert.gif

Why does PFL insist on embarrassing themselves like this? 2-fight losing streak and 2-time missing weight on a row.

Last edited:
She is 4-3 in the UFC and lost her last two fights that she made weight for, why is there a thread about her...
View attachment 946528
Ladd has fans or at least people interested in hearing what happens to her. If you're not one why did you open the thread and comment on it?

Plus I learned from this thread that PFL will have a women's FW season next year and that Kayla is still signed to PFL but won't compete next year in the regular season.

Why does PFL insist on embarrassing themselves like this? 2-fight losing streak and 2-time missing weight on a row. She is not particularly good biut they seem so excited to sign her. This is the equivalent of Coker getting so excited for Carmouche.

Not even a veteran. 0/10

I'm happy she's out of the UFC for a lot of reasons. As far as PFL having a 145 tourney in their season, they'll just have all the 135 and 145'ers that have been fighting at 155 for Kayla fight at their normal weight. Idk is Pacheco could make 45 anymore she went from skinny to real big. I remember seeing her first fights in Brazil, she was a beanpole compared to now.

I imagine that Bellator had interest but PFL are desperate to keep Kayla so they probably overpaid to get her to keep Kayla interested with fresh contenders. Once again, PFL overpays for someone who had very little market interest. Pettis, Rory, Burgos and Ladd. Not smart business.

I'm happy she's out of the UFC for a lot of reasons. As far as PFL having a 145 tourney in their season, they'll just have all the 135 and 145'ers that have been fighting at 155 for Kayla fight at their normal weight. Idk is Pacheco could make 45 anymore she went from skinny to real big. I remember seeing her first fights in Brazil, she was a beanpole compared to now.
No more Kayla, she will make weight.

Back