Media Exclusive: Mike Tyson's trainer Rafael Cordeiro on Jake Paul (Weekly Video Updates)

Kowboy On Sherdog

Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
EN-US_BUSTER_TEASER_4x5_RGB_PRE.jpg

Mike's his own man, let him do this. He knows what he is doing and he'll be WELL paid no doubt.

Ordinarily I would be a bit appalled at a 20-something guy fighting a 57 year old guy but ....Tyson is special and if he gets his cardio up and his training goes well, and he doesn't get injured (definite possibility of that) I think it could be a good fight.

Let's all admit.... to see 57-yr old Tyson KO Jake Paul would be glorious.
I HOPE that they don't have some kind of agreement to make it an "exhibition". In other words, "let's go the distance and we'll have the judges call it a draw".

No don't want that -- just go all out and try to KO each other. That's what i want to see.
Hope Paul is ready for those Tyson bodyshots..........

This is a sideshow, circus type event. But fuck it, I want to see Mike hit him with hard and put him down. But he's old and doesn't fight anymore so who knows what will really happen. You'd think at some point Jake Paul would get tired of beating up retired fighters but I guess he likes to pretend he's great

We should all rally around Mike <GrassoBless>

This is like that Rocky movie :):):):):):)

A its FICTION

B Rocky boxers are like more realistic superheros. Mike Tyson was barely champ in that universes canon.

Back