Opinion Experts suggesting the wearing of two, or even three masks now

84cNuqiKR1wTs6MQzVK2ZAIa0CnwOtW8aaZGPl48xWc.jpg

Yes. I know you have cosmically rustled jimmies.

We all know.

I told my wife, our kids aren't wearing masks next year. They did this crap to last years school, we're still doing it this year, but we aren't going through masks, and cancelling kid's school sports and contact tracing next school year.

Kids wearing masks is not good for them. It's bad physically for them, mentally and socially as well. It's a joke really

Shit, my son is not even back in school. They tried it for a week...that burned out quick and the school (high school) made is as close to prison as they could so most did not even care to go back.

My son is a senior next year. If he decided to just get GED and do community college I would fully support that. It's a bunch of bullshit and this entire year has been a waste for him. Thankfully he is sticking with an outside of school swim team and HS swim has happened as well (no spectators of course, too dangerous for any of that).

Shit, my son is not even back in school. They tried it for a week...that burned out quick and the school (high school) made is as close to prison as they could so most did not even care to go back.

My son is a senior next year. If he decided to just get GED and do community college I would fully support that. It's a bunch of bullshit and this entire year has been a waste for him. Thankfully he is sticking with an outside of school swim team and HS swim has happened as well (no spectators of course, too dangerous for any of that).
One parent at our elementary who plays school sports, he told me if the health departments are doing this crap next year, his kids are not playing school sports. They will be playing sports through organizations outside of school if this continues next year.

I think the goal of these commies is to separate people from their tight knit communities and their friends. The high school sports, the football games, hog roasts, basketball games are the focal point for community gathering. It's where many of us outside of church see our friends and gather to socialize and interact.

One parent at our elementary who plays school sports, he told me if the health departments are doing this crap next year, his kids are not playing school sports. They will be playing sports through organizations outside of school if this continues next year.

I think the goal of these commies is to separate people from their tight knit communities and their friends. The high school sports, the football games, hog roasts, basketball games are the focal point for community gathering. It's where many of us outside of church see our friends and gather to socialize and interact.

Our community pool held meets this past Summer. No visiting team...just the community team and times are compared against the other team virtually. The experience itself was 1/2 of what it would be due to the restrictions but the kids got to swim and the people running it worked their asses off to make it happen. Of course, some jacklegs in our community posted on some message board that "it looked like a party when I drove by...no one is taking precautions". I tore into them as the people running the team could not do that socially. My comment "look, I'm at the event and can tell you it's being run well. Of course, your dumb ass in your car driving by knows better. Why don't you thank the people taking this on vs. being an asshole".

Too many jackasses out there who need to just stay home and stay safe.

Exactly. Im a nurse and wear them for 15 hours straight and it's nbd.

No, hos wifes not dead. Only has lung damage. No big. Bad things dont matter when they hapoen to other people anyways.
Didn’t you sign up for a mask, sister

Also need more info on the wife with lung scarring
Could that potato make it to the mailbox prior to Covid

I think 3 is too low. I personally advocate for 8 or 9

its all about what you get used to. i started about a month ago wearing one every time i am outside my house, whether there are people around or not. I jog quite a bit and even wear one then. i barely notice it. when i saw this, i put three on and i admit it was pretty uncomfortable at first. but again, you get used to it. i just know that i want to do my part, and if dr. fauci recommends it, then i am in, no matter what. i just wish other people were too. i have started to call out people i see either without a mask or wearing them incorrectly

Dr Fauci recommended wearing goggles too. If you are not wearing goggles, you are not following his recommendation “no matter what”. Some may even consider that selfish, but if you can live with yourself, so be it.

Last edited:
You said in another thread you worked at dennys so unless you're the ceo of dennys.. no, you dont.
Shooting ya straight bud
Take it how you will
Good on you if you’re a nurse
Stay safe
Be good

At which point you can either A) Pay up, B) Beg for a settlement, or C) Tell them to piss off at which point they go the less direct route of making your life hell.

Regardless, theyll get their money one way or the other.

They won't, it'll dissolve after 4 or 5 years. I have a hospital bill where my insurance fucked up and when they tried to fix the billing it took over 90 days so I couldn't use a difference insurer. I haven't paid a fucking dime of that travesty and I never will. It's gone soon.

Back