Opinion Experts suggesting the wearing of two, or even three masks now

tangata motu'a

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because people continue to treat this as a joke, here we are a year later with people still dying and the country still partially closed down. Is it time to finally take things seriously?

Dr. Fauci, you know an actual dr. and not some Trumper says that wearing 2 or better yet, 3 masks will help. is it time to finally listen to this man?

if we had done this from the start, things would have been back to normal by now. instead, a bunch of people just prolong it because they are worried about "my freedom." well i am tired of it. i think if you are not inside your house you need to have a minimum of 2 masks on. if you cant do that you get a ticket. a second offense and you go to jail.

no more playing, people are dying from this shit. let's get serious

https://lcvalley.dailyfly.com/Home/...-Wearing-Two-or-Three-Masks-is-More-Effective

No masks in my county. Everything is open. Ate dinner in a packed restaurant. Good times.

And I didn't even die!

Lmao. The fear mongering is getting old. Just live your life. Tell granny to get jabbed, and have her pizza delivered.

Because people continue to treat this as a joke, here we are a year later with people still dying and the country still partially closed down. Is it time to finally take things seriously?

Dr. Fauci, you know an actual dr. and not some Trumper says that wearing 2 or better yet, 3 masks will help. is it time to finally listen to this man?

if we had done this from the start, things would have been back to normal by now. instead, a bunch of people just prolong it because they are worried about "my freedom." well i am tired of it. i think if you are not inside your house you need to have a minimum of 2 masks on. if you cant do that you get a ticket. a second offense and you go to jail.

no more playing, people are dying from this shit. let's get serious

https://lcvalley.dailyfly.com/Home/...-Wearing-Two-or-Three-Masks-is-More-Effective
Stop with the Fauci worship already. How many posters of the guy do you have on your wall?

No masks in my county. Everything is open. Ate dinner in a packed restaurant. Good times.

And I didn't even die!

Lmao. The fear mongering is getting old. Just live your life. Tell granny to get jabbed, and have her pizza delivered.

I got it, developed pnemonia,ended up in the hospital, and got a bill for 40k. Luckily I have good insurance, and it cost me 1k out of pocket. I have a good job so 2 weeks out and the bill wasnt a big deal. Alot of people would just be fucked.

There are alot more negative outcomes than just death.

I got it, developed pnemonia,ended up in the hospital, and got a bill for 40k. Luckily I have good insurance, and it cost me 1k out of pocket. I have a good job so 2 weeks out and the bill wasnt a big deal. Alot of people would just be fucked.

lmao. 40k. If I didn’t have health insurance I’d laugh at the people trying to collect it and tel them “you’re never getting this money.”

Were you wearing masks? Did they help? I like that small businesses have mostly been allowed to survive. I'll risk my health for the local economy.

Watching friends in California suffer sucks. Small business misery. While Walmart and Costco are stacking paper, and all while checking receipts creating huge lines of super spreader events. Bullshit.

Sorry you got sick. But it tends to happen during pandemics. Economic suffering is far worse than Covid for millions of people.

Were you wearing masks? Did they help? I like that small businesses have mostly been allowed to survive. I'll risk my health for the local economy.

Watching friends in California suffer sucks. Small business misery. While Walmart and Costco are stacking paper, and all while checking receipts creating huge lines of super spreader events. Bullshit.

Sorry you got sick. But it tends to happen during pandemics. Economic suffering is far worse than Covid for millions of people.

I did wear a mask. Cant tell how much it helped, just know I still got it. I do know the person I got it from didnt generally wear one, and it was at work.

Covid is absolutely able to wreck someone economically with hospital bills. I'm fine, but not everyone is in a good position.

Well, with COVID numbers going down and the vaccine taking shape, these "experts" still need to stay relevant. In 10 years expect them to say 20 masks and a full body suit just to get attention.

Experts suggesting the wearing of two, or even three masks now
I knew they would go for this, watch this become mainstream news in the media soon, i called this before on here.

I did wear a mask. Cant tell how much it helped, just know I still got it. I do know the person I got it from didnt generally wear one, and it was at work.

Covid is absolutely able to wreck someone economically with hospital bills. I'm fine, but not everyone is in a good position.
They don't help much. If you avoid any kind of crow that'll do most of the work. Sitting in a closed in space with other people with a mask isn't going to help for long. When working with covid patients I wear an n95 under a mask. That worked throughout the pandemic but I'm only in the room with one person who's positive and it's a negative pressure room.

And guess where most of the masks are made...

CHINA!

Yeah, and the response by leaders is killing small businesses and people are turning to suicide. If you can't see this you are blind.

Sorry your mask didn't work. They tend not to. I guess we should all wear resperators.

I used to wear these to work.

4MH62_AS01

These actually work.

Well, with COVID numbers going down and the vaccine taking shape, these "experts" still need to stay relevant. In 10 years expect them to say 20 masks and a full body suit just to get attention.
The same "experts" dont even have a explantion on why the covid numbers but have no problem claiming that to claim that its because the "lockdowns and human behavior had changed" although those are their opinions they still cant explain the falling covid numbers.

Yet these health experts seem to avoid talking about mental health crisis caused by the lockdowns.

I’ve got cancer and I’m not even gonna wear 2 or 3 masks
How could you even breathe like that?
1 is enough
<DisgustingHHH>

Back