Opinion Explain the Great Reset to me

Identifying people's heartbeat with a lazer sounds like a great idea moving forward. Can't wait to see how that improves all our lives. No way that could ever be used the wrong way.
Monitoring people's heartbeat is actually good in a medical sense (i.e. a future technology that helps prevent heart attacks ahead of time etc.). However in their video, it seems more of a surveillance kind of thing which doesn't sound good.

Employers have all of the power and information, whereas workers are in a desperate situation where they have no choice but to work. The culture around this, the laws, the social norms, moral values that extoll both hard work and aggregation of wealth, all reinforce the worker-owner dynamic.
Change is a must.

The trajectory of modern human history aims us at a one world government or some form there of. A common currency, language, laws, and aspects of a world culture is in my mind a form of progress and a logical goal in advancing the human race.

I’ve heard the term and read up on it, but I’m not worried about it in the slightest. You can only push people so far before they push back, and the ones that would have the most to lose under this scenario are the ones who would be in a better position to make it happen (or oppose it). If someone is thinking globally it’s even harder to conceive of this happening, as you can hardly get consensus on anything once multiple countries are involved.

In any case I’m glad I’m retired and own my property outright as there is definitely some uncertainty ahead, but I don’t believe that there is a thing like the great reset in motion.

The trajectory of modern human history aims us at a one world government or some form there of. A common currency, language, laws, and aspects of a world culture is in my mind a form of progress and a logical goal in advancing the human race.

You must not know or understand human nature. This will only lead to the suppression and subjugation of the many by the few. It can only lead to slavery.

I’ve heard the term and read up on it, but I’m not worried about it in the slightest. You can only push people so far before they push back, and the ones that would have the most to lose under this scenario are the ones who would be in a better position to make it happen (or oppose it). If someone is thinking globally it’s even harder to conceive of this happening, as you can hardly get consensus on anything once multiple countries are involved.

In any case I’m glad I’m retired and own my property outright as there is definitely some uncertainty ahead, but I don’t believe that there is a thing like the great reset in motion.

Disagree...

Looks at what's happening with the overbearing Government in Australia and the majority of the population blindly just following along like sheep. I've seriously lost faith in most of humanity's ability to choose "safety" and sacrifice "liberty". They seem to like being to told what to do and how to live

Just a way to control people as they fear they are losing control.
Americas-Economy-Cannot-Survive-Another-Lockdown-%E2%80%94-And-the-Global-Reset-Cult-Knows-It-Klaus-Schwab-quote-reset-the-world-e1606216564410.jpg

Do some research on this guy.. especially his mother. :)

Disagree...

Looks at what's happening with the overbearing Government in Australia and the majority of the population blindly just following along like sheep. I've seriously lost faith in most of humanity's ability to choose "safety" and sacrifice "liberty". They seem to like being to told what to do and how to live
That can only go so far though. Some people are floating things like no more ownership, and there is no way this would fly anywhere.

That can only go so far though. Some people are floating things like no more ownership, and there is no way this would fly anywhere.

It's already happened in some sectors...

For example... Software. Everything coming out is basically subscription services.... even some gaming software. You don't really own them anymore.

Property... It'll never be 100% rentals. But there's a definite push by mega-large funds to buy up property and rent it out.

I agree. It'll never be 100% no more ownership. But why put this out? And seeing Government Leaders in the US/Canada/Europe repeating the Build Back Better slogan over and over again. It's fucking disturbing to HEAR THEM ALL regurgitate it.

7s8ngbi5ggv51.png

I currently limiting my explanations to those exhibiting the most serious need of understanding how gay they are, or are currently being.

Deepest apologies, the Great Reset is hella gay.

For example... Software. Everything coming out is basically subscription services.... even some gaming software. You don't really own them anymore.

Property... It'll never be 100% rentals. But there's a definite push by mega-large funds to buy up property and rent it out.

I agree. It'll never be 100% no more ownership. But why put this out? And seeing Government Leaders in the US/Canada/Europe repeating the Build Back Better slogan over and over again. It's fucking disturbing to HEAR THEM ALL regurgitate it.

7s8ngbi5ggv51.png
Except for them of course. They'll own mansions and nice shit.

Except for them of course. They'll own mansions and nice shit.

Yup...

It'll be UBI to keep the masses happy and feed... with the basics and some "free amenities"

7s8ngbi5ggv51.png

Fake news.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...have-people-own-nothing-by-2030-idUSKBN2AP2T0

People have have to shake this notion that government and big corporations are harmless. Historically, they've been the most evil and manipulative people in the world. They have the highest concentration of psychopaths, sociopaths, and narcissists. Humanity is nothing but livestock to them.

Back