Economy Extra Unemployment ending finally

WhiskyJack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/extra-unemployment-benefits-ending-september

Now that the riots have done their job they wanted and gotten democrats put into power, they are finally toning down the extra unemployment bennies that were keeping Floyd rioters and antifa on the street. Maybe they will go back to getting real jobs now, or back to their mothers basements.
This has nothing to do with protests and everything to do with inequalities from the pandemic

You have to have had a job to get unemployment but be bitter.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/extra-unemployment-benefits-ending-september

Back to the basements and living on Berkeley campus. Blue haired scissoring fat Karen’s and incels…

Now that the riots have done their job they wanted and gotten democrats put into power, they are finally toning down the extra unemployment bennies that were keeping Floyd rioters and antifa on the street. Maybe they will go back to getting real jobs now, or back to their mothers basements.

You mean I have been working this whole time and I could have just sat my ars at home and gott'n paid?

You mean I have been working this whole time and I could have just sat my ars at home and gott'n paid?
If you'd been lucky enough to get laid off.

lol @ this crybaby going on about antifa riots in his elementary school typing exercise.
Go back to cleaning your hog buddy. Maybe throw some Lipitor into the mix too.
Dec 19, 2020 Biden winning butthurt account.

As for the unemployment, those funds are addictive. For the people that actually lost their jobs due to the pandemic, they are crucial, but with almost twice the number of available jobs as there are unemployed from the pandemic, it’s time to get of your asses and work. There is an adjustment period when you first go back to work and it sucks, but it’s time to adult

Vaccine is protecting people now and there’s businesses looking for help everywhere. It’s past time to end it.

At absolute most an exception should be made for immunocompromised people. That’s a small fraction of the populace tho.

It's sad that consecutive governments are purposefully increasing the national debt in the name of profits for the old banking families that control most world governments. Literally stealing from our children's future.

You have to have had a job to get unemployment but be bitter.

It's odd how the right-wing mind works...

You can resent blue collar folks for getting chump change unemployment benefits and it's totally kosher. But if someone expresses resentment towards a billionaire for the size of his house(s) the critic is automatically classified a pathetic, jealous loser.

It's sad that consecutive governments are purposefully increasing the national debt in the name of profits for the old banking families that control most world governments. Literally stealing from our children's future.

Is this why you're all in favor of drastically increasing taxes on old banking families (and the rest of the plutocrat class) in order to pay for these pandemic-related subsidies without as much borrowing?

It's odd how the right-wing mind works...

You can resent blue collar folks for getting chump change unemployment benefits and it's totally kosher. But if someone expresses resentment towards a billionaire for the size of his house(s) the critic is automatically classified a pathetic, jealous loser.

the pandemic unemployment is an exception... but unemployment is basically insurance and righties generally never really give a fuck about people getting unemployment compensation.

again, this time is a bit different due to the unprecedented status of it (extensions, blanket application [ie: didn't need to be employed], extra $400/week or whatever applied to all).

Good people need to get their asses back to work. My buddy runs a business that can’t hire people even if they wanted to, and they’re offering a few dollars more an hour than minimum wage, for jobs that require no education and aren’t really physically taxing. While unemployment is good in theory, people abused the hell out of it. I know people that worked under the table while technically unemployed and made like 10-20k thanks to that.

Back