FAC 16, MMA, Friday, October 7, USA

Keyth 40/60
Irfan 30/70
Diggs 30/70
only viable underdogs that are available to bet on. the max risk is 100$ so wont get much value.

I like Bush at -300 for parlay betting, if bovada has this event i'll play that. but most of the underdogs are bad.

Keyth could upset just cause Zach likes to attack guillotines and falls on his back, he can get reversed as he did against 0-2 hicks. the fight went to split decision. Keyth is a throwaway bet but only for low cost parlay bets. i dont think he deserves 100$ max bet.

Keyth 40/60
Irfan 30/70
Diggs 30/70
only viable underdogs that are available to bet on. the max risk is 100$ so wont get much value.

I like Bush at -300 for parlay betting, if bovada has this event i'll play that. but most of the underdogs are bad.

Keyth could upset just cause Zach likes to attack guillotines and falls on his back, he can get reversed as he did against 0-2 hicks. the fight went to split decision. Keyth is a throwaway bet but only for low cost parlay bets. i dont think he deserves 100$ max bet.

I thought Nixon looked good against Petties, was considering playing him.

I thought Nixon looked good against Petties, was considering playing him.
i agree, im fading Bush, i didn't like that Nixon could not finish a 2-3 fighter, but saw the guy had a extensive amatuer, he looks damn big and has athleticism, i might now switch and put him in a throwaway parlay. pretty good value for a guy that size and unique style.

i agree, im fading Bush, i didn't like that Nixon could not finish a 2-3 fighter, but saw the guy had a extensive amatuer, he looks damn big and has athleticism, i might now switch and put him in a throwaway parlay. pretty good value for a guy that size and unique style.

I'm going to bet him. I might look into Irfan, more as a fade against Kemp as Kemp gassed horribly last time.

Nixon at 3.4?

200.gif

There will be some size and reach difference. Nixon/Bush

Attachments

• Bush.png
    Bush.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
lol nixon is over +400 now fucked up taking it early i guess.

liking my haga +750 play through round 1...

Molina gave haga zero credit for two crisp straight rights she landed.

Third round was the clearest haga round of the fight. will be a highway robbery if she doesn't get this. 3-0. Sorry for those who failed to tail me on this one.

Third round was the clearest haga round of the fight. will be a highway robbery if she doesn't get this. 3-0. Sorry for those who failed to tail me on this one.
I would agree I have it 3-0, 2-1 at worse

Heck of a call cashing a +750 ticket, put a unit on it. Figured wagman would have to finish in rd 1 to earn a price tag like that

Back