Facebook beef squashed

You know you're getting your ass handed to you when you have to ask for your beat down to stop being recorded.

I liked this. Neither was a good fighter, but they both had some scrap in them. And the big guy was cool once he knew he was too much for the little guy. Some mutual respect, and over with.

Sucker punch at beginning by guy in blue.

Stick out right hand for handshake, straight left at same time.

Smh

“He’s been sparked”. Not sure if this is some U.K. slang or the commentator’s own vocabulary.

I hope they buried the hatchet, wiped the slate clean and signed a peace treaty, having said that, who the fuck goes into a fight with their hands down and thinking it’s a good idea to get in the face with someone who has every intention of beating the shit out of you? It doesn’t make you hard, makes you stupid.

One of the few fights I have seen here where they have the sense to fight on grass, refreshing when most idiots seem to chose concrete when they have a nice grassy field next to them :D Also people round them knowing when to end the fight.. most sense no harm done beef settled.

Nothing says "I've made bad choices in life" like showing up in a park to fight over a "Facebook beef".

P4P highest concentration of arm punches I've ever seen. Sheeeeesh.

Also, if you're mad enough at someone to actually throw hands (and only hands, lol), why would you embrace afterward? Fighters embrace out of mutual respect after competing. It wasn't personal. But you have to be pretty pissed to street fight someone you don't know. He may be skilled, he may be armed, he may be fucking crazy, he may have sick kids at home who rely on his ability to work etc. If you want to hug and kiss afterward, why not arm wrestle run a race instead?

Don't let someone else call when the fight is over. Ensure there is no rd 2.

Back