Fake Cleto Reyes

How can we understand its fake

I am by no means a Reyes expert but these just scream phony. They look too much like an IMF type glove which we all know Reyes is not. The Reyes I have had were more flat on the punching area while these look more rounded. Like I said....I am by no means an expert.....but those are my observations.

"It may be that reyes is starting to use molded foam in some gloves...as opposed to layered. On my cruiser weight hands....the pocket is comfortable...doesnt feel tight....i could wrap if i wanted to....but doesnt feel loose either. They sort of conform to my hand. Thumb feels like there is a lot more room than my other gloves. Some of my gloves sort of pinch me where the thumb seem is. Not these. Plenty of room in these. Id prob prefer less room in the thumb....but still great gloves ."

This is what he wrote me.

I have never seen Reyes in person..only in pictures and I also think these looks like IMF.

"It may be that reyes is starting to use molded foam in some gloves...as opposed to layered. On my cruiser weight hands....the pocket is comfortable...doesnt feel tight....i could wrap if i wanted to....but doesnt feel loose either. They sort of conform to my hand. Thumb feels like there is a lot more room than my other gloves. Some of my gloves sort of pinch me where the thumb seem is. Not these. Plenty of room in these. Id prob prefer less room in the thumb....but still great gloves ."

This is what he wrote me.

Helluva sales pitch....lol.

I am by no means a Reyes expert but these just scream phony. They look too much like an IMF type glove which we all know Reyes is not. The Reyes I have had were more flat on the punching area while these look more rounded. Like I said....I am by no means an expert.....but those are my observations.

This. These look just like imftechs.

Helluva sales pitch....lol.

I asked what the lowest he would go was, and he said 90. He said something about the 3% ebay charges boblawblaw....

I wonder if he knows that eBay charges closer to 10% and Paypal is the one that charges 3%....

that thumb looks like the thumb of a Thai Glove instead of the regular Reyes thumb.

Thanks bro

Nobody's going to counterfeit relatively inexpensive $150 gloves that look this good, e.g., stitching. The thumbs from the inside look like a Reyes and I see no evidence that this pair isn't a Reyes.

A good fake is still fake. These are definitely fake. The seller got them in bulk (likely from Pakistan), so he's selling to make a profit.

Nobody's going to counterfeit relatively inexpensive $150 gloves that look this good, e.g., stitching. The thumbs from the inside look like a Reyes and I see no evidence that this pair isn't a Reyes.
Sorry, you're not right. These are fake.

Don't do it man....lol. Those are as wonky as they get!!!!

These are absolutely not Reyes. These are more like Ringside 12 Oz Amateur gloves with segmented cuff.
Thomas, have you seen real Reyes?

These are absolutely not Reyes. These are more like Ringside 12 Oz Amateur gloves with segmented cuff.
Thomas, have you seen real Reyes?

picture.php

Yes I own a pair or two.

I'm not saying those gloves are definitely real. I'm saying I can't see based on the photo that they are indeed knock offs.

picture.php

Yes I own a pair or two.

I'm not saying those gloves are definitely real. I'm saying I can't see based on the photo that they are indeed knock offs.

Thomas, they're just saying you're blind. Nice gloves by the way.

Back