Movies FANTASTIC FOUR (Julia Garner to Play Silver Surfer, post #685)

It's funny that nobody can figure out why the fantastic four is so hard to get right.

It's because they suck. They're shitty characters that are severely outdated. They're good for cameos but they can't carry their own movie.

They're so bad I can't believe they're not DC characters.

Doom's been carrying those Cans since 1962.

Not grest casting. Pedro as Reed just not seeing it. Ad long as Doom is either Cillian or Fasbender I can kinda deal with it.

Cillian(my choice)and Mads are the two actors I've heard the most rumours about playing Doom.

I think they'll want to keep Fassbender as Magneto.

It's funny that nobody can figure out why the fantastic four is so hard to get right.

It's because they suck. They're shitty characters that are severely outdated. They're good for cameos but they can't carry their own movie.

I feel like the right move would be to have them show up in other movies first, helping out, before doing a solo F4 movie. Build them up and get some hype going for it, and then lead in to F4.

hopefully vanessa can use some of sue storms powers and make more of her eyebrows invisible.

it's like pussy became hairless because the hair migrated up to womens fucking eyebrows.
I like natural dense eyebrows like Kaitlan Collins has.

I don't like the stupid looking drawn in ones. Curious if there's such thing as plucked, but drawn in pussy hair.

I feel like the right move would be to have them show up in other movies first, helping out, before doing a solo F4 movie. Build them up and get some hype going for it, and then lead in to F4.
The problem is that they would have to somehow explain their absence this entire time from the MCU universe so it wouldn’t really work that way.

How does Pedro have the time for all these projects? I feel like he’s making 12 movies a year plus 6 tv shows. Dude is a maniac.

CNN's Jim Sciutto looks like Mr. Fantastic and has the serious genius look on his face.

The problem is that they would have to somehow explain their absence this entire time from the MCU universe so it wouldn’t really work that way.
Super simple..... they just got their powers a short time ago, just long enough to have a general grasp on them, and here they are to help out.

That way you skip ANOTHER origin story, have them show up with their powers already established, and it also answeres why they haven't been around until now. It's like 10 birds with 1 stone.

Super simple..... they just got their powers a short time ago, just long enough to have a general grasp on them, and here they are to help out.

That way you skip ANOTHER origin story, have them show up with their powers already established, and it also answeres why they haven't been around until now. It's like 10 birds with 1 stone.

Except Reed.

His real superpower is his intelligence, which he doesn't "gain".

Of course they have already made Stark out to be Reed, so they are kind of in a spot now.

Except Reed.

His real superpower is his intelligence, which he doesn't "gain".

Of course they have already made Stark out to be Reed, so they are kind of in a spot now.
I guess just say he's always been there helping in the background in a smaller capacity, but the focus has never been on him until now.

But yeah, Mavel has really fucked themselves, especially post-Endgame.

Marvel has been nothing but misses since No Way Home.

I actually did not like No Way Home. For various reasons. I know thats an unpopular opion, but it is what it is. Dr Strange 2 was a let down, but better the 2nd time I watched it. Wakanda Forever was mehhh. Ant-Man 3 was mehhh. Thor 4 was mehhh. GoTG 3 was mehhh. And The Marvels had a few good moments, but was overall terrible (4/10, bumped to a 5 because of the end credit scene). They really
need to right this ship, and quickly. I haven't been to see one of their films in the theater since Strange 2, and probably won't be going any time soon. If Deadpool and Wolverine is getting rave reviews from fans, I may go see it in theaters. Otherwise, I'll wait for it to hit streaming.

How does Pedro have the time for all these projects? I feel like he’s making 12 movies a year plus 6 tv shows. Dude is a maniac.

Well, he wasn't in the last season of The Mandalorian that much....he only voiced him.

Doesn't fit with how I envisage Reed Richards either tbh.

Doom's been carrying those Cans since 1962.
Hard disagree. Benjamin J Grimm is a Top Five comic book character.

And they fucked that up pretty well.

I’m excited either way. All I want is a spidermsm cameooo

they got ebon from the bear to do the thing which could work

but otherwise this casting kinda sucks, that blonde chick is not attractive at all

they couldve had emily blunt lol

Back