Favorite Instrumentals?

Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet - Having an Average Weekend (aka The Kids in the Hall Theme)

sadly cant find an Instrumental version but 9th wonder really outdid himself with this one, a lot better than the original instrumental of the song imo.

Live at El Macambo - the BEST

My uncle gave me a VHS of Live at El Mocambo when I was a kid. I must have watched it a hundred times.

My "unpopular take" is that on that night, SRV played the guitar better than anyone has in history. Nobody ever played better than SRV did at El Mocambo. His performance of Texas Flood on that night can stand up to any guitar performance, ever.

My uncle gave me a VHS of Live at El Mocambo when I was a kid. I must have watched it a hundred times.

My "unpopular take" is that on that night, SRV played the guitar better than anyone has in history. Nobody ever played better than SRV did at El Mocambo. His performance of Texas Flood on that night can stand up to any guitar performance, ever.
I have a VHS as well...and have watched his performance on Youtube probably 100 times. Texas Flood at El Macambo is the best and I have not found anything else which comes close. A friend and I were discussing SRV. He was not "super into him" and did not really get it. Which I understood as I felt same about some of his artists so we showed each other what we meant. I went t Texas Flood. His response "Jesus Christ...that's insane"

I especially like how he opens and basically burns the entire place to the ground on the first song. Amazing

L'arc en ciel Bless
Final Fantasy 7 Costa del Sol

Back