Favorite Theme Songs

Starman

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Title is self-exclamatory. My favorites, in no particular order:

750px-WCW_%281988-1999%29_Logo.svg.png

The Four Horsemen Theme (best theme ever, in my opinion)

Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat (second best theme ever, for one of the most underrated wrestlers that ever lived).

Crow Sting Theme (great theme for one of the greatest gimmicks of all time)

Stunning Steve Austin Theme (Satan's Sister)

Dean Malenko Theme

Title is self-exclamatory. My favorites, in no particular order:

750px-WCW_%281988-1999%29_Logo.svg.png

The Four Horsemen Theme (best theme ever, in my opinion)

Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat (second best theme ever, for one of the most underrated wrestlers that ever lived).

Crow Sting Theme (great theme for one of the greatest gimmicks of all time)

Stunning Steve Austin Theme (Satan's Sister)

Dean Malenko Theme

Loved the 4 Horsemen theme, forgot all about that beauty of a song. Stunning Steve’s was surprisingly extreme metal themed, never really saw that era of his career, cool shit

Loved the 4 Horsemen theme, forgot all about that beauty of a song. Stunning Steve’s was surprisingly extreme metal themed, never really saw that era of his career, cool shit
Stunning Steve's theme was so good WCW recycled it a number of times after he left. It was typically assigned to wrestlers who made sporadic appearances, like Greg "the Hammer" Valentine.

As for Stunning Steve Austin, that was one of my favorite wrestlers as a kid. Stunning Steve was a better mat wrestler than Stone Cold. Austin was pretty limited after taking that piledriver from Owen Hart. His physical prime was his Stunning Steve days in WCW.

Current themes: Eddie Kingston

Recently shelved: Sami Zayn and Chiampa’s original themes

All time: Slick, Demolition

Lots of bangers in here.

I really like Veers intro music from when he was doing his very first house shows. Idk if anyone else heard it couple years back but it was seriously great.

Loved the Midnight Express. Bobby Eaton also had a great run with Steve Regal as the Blue Bloods.

The vignettes of “Lord” Regal teaching “Earl Robert Eaton” how to speak proper English and behave like a gentleman were hilarious.

WCW had so many great tag teams over the years that it isn’t even funny. Teams like the Hollywood Blonds and the Blue Bloods were better than anything WWF was doing at the time, but because it was WCW and they were loaded with iconic tag teams, neither of those were able to supplant more well-established teams like the Steiners, Harlem Heat, or the Nasty Boys.

P.S. I think Coast to Coast AM (with Art Bell and later George Noory) ripped their opening off from the Midnight Express.

P.P.S. That late 90’s WCW logo being used on the video sucks ass. I hated that fucking thing. It was so fucking ugly, only topped by that shitass logo WWF used for WCW after Vince bought it. I swear Vince did that shit on purpose too. He probably asked his team to create the ugliest wrestling logo in the history of the business. He probably rejected 856 submissions until that stupid red one hit his desk, and he ejaculated immediately because he knew he’d hit on something that could never be topped.

Last edited:
Los Boricuas theme goes hard af

Jimmy Wang Yang's theme was also underrated

I liked the X-Factor theme ironically until it wasn't ironically anymore

Also not a theme, but i have a strange affection towards Zack Ryder's parody songs

Last edited:
Real Americans theme song doesnt get anywhere near enough love. A great theme, always thought it had a very Soviet, eastern bloc type feel. Would have been awesome to put on an evil foreign heel in the 1980s

GOAT wrestling program theme song

Attitude Era Raw is War

Real Americans theme song doesnt get anywhere near enough love. A great theme, always thought it had a very Soviet, eastern bloc type feel. Would have been awesome to put on an evil foreign heel in the 1980s

This theme was over. Cesaro should have kept it after he turned. When he didn't get to keep it I knew he was fucked.

Back