Favorite Theme Songs

Loved the Midnight Express. Bobby Eaton also had a great run with Steve Regal as the Blue Bloods.

The vignettes of “Lord” Regal teaching “Earl Robert Eaton” how to speak proper English and behave like a gentleman were hilarious.

WCW had so many great tag teams over the years that it isn’t even funny. Teams like the Hollywood Blonds and the Blue Bloods were better than anything WWF was doing at the time, but because it was WCW and they were loaded with iconic tag teams, neither of those were able to supplant more well-established teams like the Steiners, Harlem Heat, or the Nasty Boys.

P.S. I think Coast to Coast AM (with Art Bell and later George Noory) ripped their opening off from the Midnight Express.

P.P.S. That late 90’s WCW logo being used on the video sucks ass. I hated that fucking thing. It was so fucking ugly, only topped by that shitass logo WWF used for WCW after Vince bought it. I swear Vince did that shit on purpose too. He probably asked his team to create the ugliest wrestling logo in the history of the business. He probably rejected 856 submissions until that stupid red one hit his desk, and he ejaculated immediately because he knew he’d hit on something that could never be topped.

Morodor is music to snort cocaine to, glorious.

A lot of classic have been mentioned already, here's some old and more recent favorites of mine.

Brad Armstrong may have never quite gotten over, but his theme was good enough to main event on its own.

Arguably the most underrated Attitude Era guy had two themes, both good, but this one is heavy af.

Personal favorite, one of the old TNA originals had a lowkey great theme that perfectly fit his character.

Christian's first or second theme was good.

Curt Hennig theme in WCW was good.

Fit Finaly's WCW theme was pretty heavy.

Rick Rude WCW theme was fitting for him and was fun to hear..

Tenryu & Kiato theme is cool with the saxophone in it.

Last edited:

Ciampa theme was good than WWE stopped using it.

Erick Redbeard using a Cattle Decapitation song for his them is cool.

His WWE theme was also coo and fitted his character.

Dan Severn had one of the best themes in wrestling.

Lee put out a banger. Then they did not use it on the main roster. And his AEW song sucks.

But he still had this.

Ciampa theme was good than WWE stopped using it.

Erick Redbeard using a Cattle Decapitation song for his them is cool.

His WWE theme was also coo and fitted his character.

Dan Severn had one of the best themes in wrestling.

Another Rowan one was straight up Godflesh sounding

Also forgot about this one in my original reply to thread
https://youtu.be/uRSoHZG5iWs

Brad Armstrong may have never quite gotten over, but his theme was good enough to main event on its own.

Arguably the most underrated Attitude Era guy had two themes, both good, but this one is heavy af.

Personal favorite, one of the old TNA originals had a lowkey great theme that perfectly fit his character.

Brad had the best drop kick in the business. You could always tell which guys had trained under him, because they had that similar angle and snap on their kicks, even the mid to lower card guys like Scotty Riggs.

Another good Christian theme.

This was a nice theme for wrestlers that were part of the ministry of darkness.

Viscera fit his character.

Bossman had a nice attitude era theme

British Bulldog attitude era theme was good.

Last edited:
The old, original theme for Mid South was so fucking early 80s, its fantastic

Back