Law FBI Data Show Unprecedented Spike In Murders Nationwide In 2020

Everything worked as planned. The globalists fabricated a virus in lab to shut down society. Destroyed jobs which gave people in cities less time working and more time to get in trouble. Couple that with the globalist Marxists stirring up racial tensions with Black Lives Matter the organization and this is what you got. Everything worked as planned to help destroy society

The Marxist globalists are good at creating problems and then claiming they have the solution to the problems they helped create. This is how you get to communism and authoritarian governments.
The OP literally says that large cities actually own less percentage of murders than prior years compared to rural areas and suburbs.

How many rural areas and suburbs did you see BLM protests at? Don't worry I'll wait.

You just can't fucking read

It in the title he says big cities have gone down, either way we are contributing this to liberal policies or BLM? Is that the point? Not the guns which is mentioned in the article, or that everyone seems to be turnt up to 11 because of social media.
Big liberal cities like NYC and LA are extremely conservative on crime, just because the city is liberal doesn't mean that it is so on all policy. They remember what the 80s and 90s were like. We're blaming the problem on a lack of will on the political leadership to clamp down on crime.

Violent crime only up 5.6%. I expected worse considering the circumstances.

Big liberal cities like NYC and LA are extremely conservative on crime, just because the city is liberal doesn't mean that it is so on all policy. They remember what the 80s and 90s were like. We're blaming the problem on a lack of will on the political leadership to clamp down on crime.
The problem I see with that is it seems very vague and most likely you’ll just make any thing fit the narrative you want. When if crime is going up everywhere in the country maybe there is some other factor adding to this rise in murders. Once again they say gun violence has gone up, what is the solution to that?

@Rational Poster 100%.

I ain’t quoting shit, I guaranfuckingtee he said it doesn’t matter because the percent increase isn’t that big of a deal.

We went back and forth a bit and I gave up.

Yep. And he wasn't the only one. There was an entire thread on it where they were saying it was not that bad.

those white supremacists strike again!!!

1st they make poc commit hate crimes on themselves and now this...

when will they stop?

And he is correct on the big picture, or are you supposed to abandon big trends every single time it is not the case?

I have no idea what he's talking about. Crime was down since the '90s peak, but there was an upturn in murders last year.

Last edited:

I think there's a clear pandemic impact. I doubt any political theories are going to hold up to serious scrutiny (not that that's going to stop hacks).

I think there's a clear pandemic impact. I doubt any political theories are going to hold up to serious scrutiny (not that that's going to stop hacks).

There were less murders here in 2020 than 2019 (19 less), although 2019 was the first time there'd been an increase in the number for four years (39 more than 2018), so the changes are all within the usual range of variation given the overall low amount. Overall there was a 5% decrease in recorded crime (the lowest numbers recorded in over a decade).

There were less murders here in 2020 than 2019 (19 less), although 2019 was the first time there'd been an increase in the number for four years (39 more than 2018), so the changes are all within the usual range of variation given the overall low amount. Overall there was a 5% decrease in recorded crime.

What's your theory?

Also interesting that major crimes declined for the year overall, though that one (very important!) class rose. Note that it's the highest share ever for firearms, and gun purchases were way up that year.

What's your theory?

Well the biggest changes were in NSW and Victoria, the states with both the largest populations and most comprehensive lockdowns, so it seems reasonable to assume that it's simply a matter of less crimes being committed when people are staying home and retailers are shut. The largest decrease in NSW being in theft from retailers (55% less).
There was no change in domestic violence (some were expecting an increase). What category do the majority of murders in the US fall in?

Talking about 2021 and beyond in CA, specifically (you were talking about the impact of the stupid recall failing). This is about 2020 and for the nation as a whole (note that so far in 2021, CA violent crime and overall crime is down--but, again, we were talking about going forward).

Well the biggest changes were in NSW and Victoria, the states with both the largest populations and most comprehensive lockdowns, so it seems reasonable to assume that it's simply a matter of less crimes being committed when people are staying home and retailers are shut. The largest decrease in NSW being in theft from retailers (55% less).
There was no change in domestic violence (some were expecting an increase). What category are the majority of murders in the US in?

Haven't looked into it in depth.

Talking about 2021 and beyond in CA, specifically (you were talking about the impact of the stupid recall failing). This is about 2020 and for the nation as a whole (note that so far in 2021, CA violent crime and overall crime is down--but, again, we were talking about going forward).
you said I was wrong about crime skyrocketing in the past 5 years. California included

Back