Crime Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical juncture, sources say

If you think the Biden led DOJ is gonna come back with anything more than the equivalent to an unpaid parking ticket, you're sadly mistaken.

This is the correct conclusion. I'm not going to pretend to know the trust behind all the accusation but you'd be the fool to think anyone in power would face any real consequences for their wrongdoings.

If you think the Biden led DOJ is gonna come back with anything more than the equivalent to an unpaid parking ticket, you're sadly mistaken.

Just look at Pelosi's old ass husband. He gets his drunk driving charges dropped when he probably shouldn't drive at all. And he's immune to insider trading, basically out in the open.

Some evil, privilaged fucks in our government.
:mad:

I doubt anything serious comes from this. Everything significant will inevitably lead back to president biden also, and thats where this gets buried. Better we come to terms with how trash our institutions are sooner rather than later.

The only justice they are going to serve is a little slap in wrists.

Biden has been covering for his son for awhile, who desperately trying to appease his papa.

Last edited:
Hunter Biden being charged for anything is about is likely someone proving Bigfoot exists. If anyone else did what Hunter has done they would get multiple years in prison.

Tax violations and false statements to purchase a gun. Lock him up.

Tax violations and false statements to purchase a gun. Lock him up.

From the CNN article.

"The Justice Department investigation initially focused on Hunter Biden's financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Joe Biden was vice president. But investigators have examined a swath of broader conduct, including whether Hunter Biden and associates violated money laundering, campaign finance, tax and foreign lobbying laws, as well as whether Hunter Biden broke federal firearm and other regulations, multiple sources said."

So now we believe anonymous sources here? Nice.

From confirmed sources.

The Justice Department investigation initially focused on Hunter Biden's financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Joe Biden was vice president. But investigators have examined a swath of broader conduct, including whether Hunter Biden and associates violated money laundering, campaign finance, tax and foreign lobbying laws, as well as whether Hunter Biden broke federal firearm and other regulations, multiple sources said.

From the CNN article.

"The Justice Department investigation initially focused on Hunter Biden's financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Joe Biden was vice president. But investigators have examined a swath of broader conduct, including whether Hunter Biden and associates violated money laundering, campaign finance, tax and foreign lobbying laws, as well as whether Hunter Biden broke federal firearm and other regulations, multiple sources said."
Posted before I got to that. My sentiment is the same.

This will be Merrick Garland and Biden's DOJ shutting it down, I suspect. Nothing to see here.

On the other hand...

If it's time for Dementia Joe to go, then maybe this is that.

Short version is none of us peons has any idea where this is going or why, other than it won't have anything to do with "justice".

Back