Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brock Lesnar - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Battle of the old washed up has been's. Who takes it now?

usa_today_10810529.0.jpg

vs.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-19-at-11.02.44-PM.png

I wouldn't want to visit Sherdog on the day if Brock ever beats Fedor. It'd be unbearable with people making excuses.

So I'd like to say Fedor for that reason alone.

Fedor still hits like a truck and is still deceptively fast but I'm pretty sure Brock is too big and strong and will take him down and just smash him.

Man, it hurts to say Brock, but that's where my money would go if this fight happens tomorrow.

Sad.

It will be way worse that the Big foot vs Fedor fight...
Fedor might leave the fight brain damaged

I feel like Brock takes him down too quickly for Fedor to land anything with effectiveness. Then, like someone already said, it’s Bigfoot 2. The sequel more terrifying than the original.

Lots of guys giving Brock lots of credit here! Fedor actually mastered fighting, he's got the skills to deal with Brock's size and wrestling IMO. Bigfoot may very well have smashed Brock as well, bad comparison IMO. Fedor takes it.

Brock takes him down quickly and strawberries him up

Lots of guys giving Brock lots of credit here! Fedor actually mastered fighting, he's got the skills to deal with Brock's size and wrestling IMO. Bigfoot may very well have smashed Brock as well, bad comparison IMO. Fedor takes it.
We all saw how that worked against big foot... Then see how quick of a job Cain made of big foot

I think Fedor wins this 65% of the time. However if Brock can connect and get those toasters he calls hands on Fedor not sure he can't grind out a win like Hendo did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back