Fedor lost 3x in a row when he came to the U.S.

Imagine being this triggered by a peaceful, respectful, chubby Russian dude.

... in his mid 30s .... Merica !

Stating facts don't make one a troll!

Fact:
Fedor won 3 in a row when he came to the US, two of which were former UFC champions. When the fights happened, one was ranked top 5 in the world, and the other was ranked top 3, having LEFT the UFC (not released, but left on purpose) to go see if he could beat the beast. He could not.
Fedor owned all of the UFC champs of his era except for Couture (do you really think Couture stood a chance?), and that is a FACT! Velasquez and Lesnar came at the end of Fedor's 10 years of domination.

Also fact: Fedor beat more UFC HW champs than anyone, even though Fedor didn't even fight in the UFC.

Its no coincidence that most of Fedors hardcore fans on here are also people who have been MMA fans for a long time, and most of his detractors are noobs who didn't even know what an armbar was when Fedor was actually using them. New fans to every sport tend to shit on the legends because they are too ignorant to care what happened before they followed it.

Last edited:
Fact:
Fedor won 3 in a row when he came to the US, two of which were former UFC champions. When the fights happened, one was ranked top 5 in the world, and the other was ranked top 3, having LEFT the UFC (not released, but left on purpose) to go see if he could beat the beast. He could not.
Fedor owned all of the UFC champs of his era except for Couture (do you really think Couture stood a chance?), and that is a FACT! Velasquez and Lesnar came at the end of Fedor's 10 years of domination.

Also fact: Fedor beat more UFC HW champs than any other HW has, even though Fedor didn't even fight in the UFC.

Its no coincidence that most of Fedors hardcore fans on here are also people who have been MMA fans for a long time, and most of his detractors are noobs who didn't even know what an armbar was when Fedor was actually using them. New fans to every sport tend to shit on the legends because they are too ignorant to care what happened before they followed it.
Fun fact fedor was ranked top 5 against henderson and 1 against werdum, what happened ?

Threads like this are why sane people rightfully think Sherdog is filled with drooling retards.

Fun fact fedor was ranked top 5 against henderson and 1 against werdum, what happened ?

Thats irrelevant. I directly addressed the falacy of the thread. The thread made the suggestion that Fedor lost 3 in a row due to being on American soil. I factually dismissed that by showing that he in fact WON 3 in a row vs steep competition when he came to US soil.

By trying to change the subject you are essentially admitting that my argument in fact proved the thread to be complete and total bullshit. If you admit that, I will then tackle your question, which I could easily deal with.

Certainly someone with double yellows who joined 9 days ago couldnt be either an MMA noob, troll, or both... right?

Last edited:
<TrumpWrong1>
Fedor won his first four fights on US soil, all four finishes, three of them UFC champions.

Casual detected.

TS showing how much of a MMA noob he is.

Fedor beat 3 UFC champs on US soil

Fact:

Also fact: Fedor beat more UFC HW champs than anyone, even though Fedor didn't even fight in the UFC.

I literally don't remember anybody into MMA who was not a massive Fedor fan. Everybody loved Fedor, literally.
All the shit talk comes from angsty millenials who are chapped that they missed out on it in real time, and in turn cite Wikipedia statistics without the slightest fucking clue about the back story to his fights.
I just laugh. We got some high level IQ posters telling me Stipe from last Saturday beats prime Fedor.

{<jordan}

Certainly in a place that doesn’t test for PEDS
Dude I'm so done with this argument
Stfu. He fought plenty of times in America and never failed either.

Spouting the same shit over and over for 15 years now. Fedor was good just admit it its ok

I literally don't remember anybody into MMA who was not a massive Fedor fan. Everybody loved Fedor, literally.
All the shit talk comes from angsty millenials who are chapped that they missed out on it in real time, and in turn cite Wikipedia statistics without the slightest fucking clue about the back story to his fights.
I just laugh. We got some high level IQ posters telling me Stipe from last Saturday beats prime Fedor.

{<jordan}

Still loving your AV homie. Win or lose, gotta love Robbie. Live by the sword, die by the sword, and always nothing but class.

Yup , couldnt handle real fighters , he though he was still fighting one of the 20 cans on his resume and got demolished
. Most embarassing loss was old man hendo sleeping him in the first round i laughed for weeks
you simply are an idiot and a loser and thats not the funny part, the fun part is that you dont even know it yet anyone can see it.
no wonder you have a double yellow, Lucy.

bye bye

Funny how retards ignore the fact that he won 4 fights on US soil before that happened.
At least I don't live in garbage Ireland bruh and he came to the U.S. and lost 3 straight , that remains a fact. No one cares he won in garbage ass Affliction xD

At least I don't live in garbage Ireland bruh and he came to the U.S. and lost 3 straight , that remains a fact. No one cares he won in garbage ass Affliction xD

Awww you really hurt me with that lol. Sounds like you have a fulfilled life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back