Feeling Nostalgic

Mikeydontgiva

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Feeling a little good and a want to watch some wrasslin.... recommend me the best.

59178a007873559a10aa7f5198619c3d8bdc8775_00.jpg

The survivor series match from 96 is better IMO but both are great. @Mikeydontgiva you should watch the whole feud from this match in 96 to stampede in 97 if you watched the original and want some good nostalgia

@Mikeydontgiva - try to find Austin's promos goading Bret into coming back too. The whole thing was fantastic.

This weekend at All Elite Basement Wrestling Championship BasementMania LTR's alter ego Raptor Cord defeated Mike Mayhem for the AEBW Heavyweight Championship via RNC that put Mayhem to sleep. And you bet your ass the announcer screamed out, "Mayhem never gave up! Mayhem never gave up!"

Raptor Cord won with honor and dignity and didn't continue to attack his fallen, unconscious opponent, though, because he's not a disgusting piece of Canadian crap like Bret Hart.

The survivor series match from 96 is better IMO but both are great. @Mikeydontgiva you should watch the whole feud from this match in 96 to stampede in 97 if you watched the original and want some good nostalgia
Best feud of the 90s. The Survivors series match was better and sold off as a real fight by J.R commentary. The last real great match before the wwf went over the top.

The best? Dean Malenko will provide some good watchin'.

I'm not sure on your flavor, but I was into ECW back in the day. Think this is the match that sparked their rivalry.

That Hulk Kogan movie where he fought Zeus... pretty sure it barely lost out on an Oscar. No Holds Barred?

Any of the Steamboat-Flair or Dynamite Kid-Tiger Mask matches.

Von Erichs vs. Freebirds 1984 Come as You are match..if you can stand the grainy video

With a special guest appearance by the Mongolian Menace, Killer Khan.

Back