Social Female Police officer in Australia gets beaten by man who then escapes

Ben Saunders-esque with the knees, Joe.

BenSaundersXBrandonWolff-03-400-sg.gif

Those ladies need to go back to the academy for some training with Chopper;)

Quicker we get robotic law enforcement officers the better.

Police-Robot.jpg

Do Aussie cops carry sidearms? Or was the cops response to this assault on them an example of some sort of extreme limitation Aussie police place on use of deadly force?

In the States there is no way two cops, in that same situation, would have limited their self-defense options to pepper spray. No fucking way.

I've seen some outrageous videos of US cops getting big brothered and not doing anything about it. It'll never happen if the perp is black though.

Nice clinch. Anderson would be proud.

100% his knee game was solid.

How the country went full Authoritarian is going to produce results like this. I bet the citizens didn't think this could happen when they were turning in all their guns.

Can't believe the number of women bashers that appeared in this thread.
I should always lower my already low expectations I guess.

You need heavies as enforcers of law because sometimes shit gets violent. Women make excellent social workers though. No big deal make a lateral transfer but these women are not suited for this work. Same retirement less bruises.

People who still work as coppers and enforcing soytalitarianism in Australia deserve no sympathy

If they had any balls they would resign in protest

People who still work as coppers and enforcing soytalitarianism in Australia deserve no sympathy

If they had any balls they would resign in protest

I'm not anti vax because I look kinda like that attractive fella in your avatar (high risk) but mandates are insane.

They should fly Rowdy Ronda Rousey out there to train the female police officers.

You probably shouldn't hire physically sub-par police officers if you're planning on becoming a police state.
You'd think the Aussies would know what a warden should be.

I kid, of course. In general, Aussie cops are pretty good at being brutal fucks. If you want to find new respect for the restraint of American cops, watch a few videos of Aussie thugs doing crowd control.

*Looks at Prince Of Pains location*
{<jordan}

Back