Social Female Police officer in Australia gets beaten by man who then escapes

Yeah now that i looked at it again it looked like the blond had a gun on her right leg.

this instance must be uncommon, because those officers were ill-prepared, its as if they never seen a violent encounter before. Also is that guy considered what we call trailer trash here in the states? Do you guys have aussie slang for those type of people?

There are country bogans (who would be the equivalent of rednecks) and city bogans (who reside in the lower socio-economic parts of cities). In Sydney where the video is from the west is that part, so he would be classified as a "westie-bogan" or a "westie" for short. It is the equivalent to trailer trash cept they don't live in trailers mainly. Also the equivalent to someone residing in "the ghetto" parts of LA (or the hood).

Aren’t most aussies descendants of British criminals?

Yes, but the mainlands population exploded in the gold rush and enough new blood was brought in. The Tasmanians stayed down in their island and kept breeding amongst a shallow gene pool. It's nigh hills have eyes down there.

Yes, but the mainlands population exploded in the gold rush and enough new blood was brought in. The Tasmanians stayed down in their island and kept breeding amongst a shallow gene pool. It's nigh hills have eyes down there.

The majority? Hasn't really ever been true. Now it's less than 20% who can honestly claim any convict heritage at all (higher in Tassie and NSW of course). Not just because SA was entirely free settled, or that 30% of the population are now first generation migrants, but the size of the penal colonies wasn't that big.
Even if you say every brit who came to Australia ever was some sort of criminal, that's still a minority these days.

Is the other one doing interpretive dance while her partner's getting pummeled? Gotta can that woman or put her on administrative duty only.

man sounds scary lol, inbreed desert people, if you come down to California we have some of those in the desert areas they live in the abandon ghost towns before you head out to Las Vegas on that long stretch of land.

man sounds scary lol, inbreed desert people, if you come down to California we have some of those in the desert areas they live in the abandon ghost towns before you head out to Las Vegas on that long stretch of land.

No desert in Tasmania. South Australia (in fact most of the southern coast) is closer to California in climate.

The majority of the posters in this thread in the same situations in life...

d22lujb-eb12d3b5-a8bb-4098-942a-7b951f1f6a20.jpg

Why are you trying to pretend that her response was normal/acceptable? She’s a cop, her partner was in trouble. She had means beyond her fists to help. She was clearly scared and that’s OK, but that was not an acceptable response. If I was her I would legit resign out of shame and the realization that I am not cut out for the job. Her inaction posed a major danger to her partner there.

If you polled other similar sized forums for who trains, or has trained, then I think Sherdog would come out on top. That alone makes me think there's quite a few people here who are ok with physical confrontation.

Why are you trying to pretend that her response was normal/acceptable? She’s a cop, her partner was in trouble. She had means beyond her fists to help. She was clearly scared and that’s OK, but that was not an acceptable response. If I was her I would legit resign out of shame and the realization that I am not cut out for the job. Her inaction posed a major danger to her partner there.

What does that have to do with calling for tyrannical police to be assaulted in the street and comments saying that females are nothing more than "tits and a slit' ?

All you idiots are doing the usual assumption based off the video you knew what happened. This wasn't the first part of the fight. The other cop had just had the crap beaten out of her also in a very similar way. This was a long protracted fight they were losing against this guy. She gave an update, requested urgent back up and then got back into the fight with her OC spray. It wasn't perfect but it was enough to get the guy to leave.

Everyone watched a 30 sec video and armchair quarter backed the incident.

What does that have to do with calling for tyrannical police to be assaulted in the street and comments saying that females are nothing more than "tits and a slit' ?

All you idiots are doing the usual assumption based off the video you knew what happened. This wasn't the first part of the fight. The other cop had just had the crap beaten out of her also in a very similar way. This was a long protracted fight they were losing against this guy. She gave an update, requested urgent back up and then got back into the fight with her OC spray. It wasn't perfect but it was enough to get the guy to leave.

Everyone watched a 30 sec video and armchair quarter backed the incident.
If you think there was more to the story that changes the facts then it would’ve been much more useful/logical to make that argument, instead of seemingly condoning what appears to be unacceptable behavior in the video we were shown. That break was still entirely too long while her partner was being viciously assaulted

If you think there was more to the story that changes the facts then it would’ve been much more useful/logical to make that argument, instead of seemingly condoning what appears to be unacceptable behavior in the video we were shown. That break was still entirely too long while her partner was being viciously assaulted

I don't think, I know. I didn't condone anything. I called out the tough guys here who called it ok because it was just police and that females shouldn't be police because they are useless. I didn't comment on either of the two police in the fight at all. You made that assumption.

I live in Australia and know the basics of what actually happened. It was a prolonged fight where they both got the crap beaten out of them. They were getting overpowered and both trying to get back into the fight. This was one of multiple exchanges like this. Say what you want, but sometimes you just can't win in a fight and just have to try and stay in it long enough to both get out alive.

Women have no business in the police and the police are not deserving of any sympathy, either. Terrible people who enforce a terrible system.
Police are not deserving of any sympathy? They are the ones who maintain law and order: the axles of justice. Who they serve depends on the system of government, but in a democracy, they serve the will of the people.

Also, I understand a lot of posters have been bamboozled by a pro-criminal philosophical world into hating the US police, because they don't have any idea what those people face on a daily basis, in a first world country that is so highly transparent when things go wrong with as many guns on the streets as we have, but wtf have the Australian police done to get lumped in with them?

Attitudes like this are so infantile. People who wield them would be well tempered by living under the boot of stronger men, since only strength orders the world without a code of justice, in order to gain an appreciation for the function police serve.

I don't think, I know. I didn't condone anything. I called out the tough guys here who called it ok because it was just police and that females shouldn't be police because they are useless. I didn't comment on either of the two police in the fight at all. You made that assumption.

I live in Australia and know the basics of what actually happened. It was a prolonged fight where they both got the crap beaten out of them. They were getting overpowered and both trying to get back into the fight. This was one of multiple exchanges like this. Say what you want, but sometimes you just can't win in a fight and just have to try and stay in it long enough to both get out alive.

I don't catch public transport, especially in Sydney, so I can't say I've ever encountered the Police Transport Command. Seems weird to me to have armed police taking over frontline enforcement on public transport like that though. Just how bad is public transport in Sydney?

females .. people with tits and a slit in between legs acting as 'enforcers' .. clown shit
hey when is Trump winning the election again???

lol

nice to see you are still alive

keep the dream alive
Mxt5.gif

I don't catch public transport, especially in Sydney, so I can't say I've ever encountered the Police Transport Command. Seems weird to me to have armed police taking over frontline enforcement on public transport like that though. Just how bad is public transport in Sydney?
just about all public transport in NYC has police for it .. transit police subway police even housing police that patrol up and down the projects

just about all public transport in NYC has police for it .. transit police subway police even housing police that patrol up and down the projects

We have transit police in every state, typically called out for arrests by the unarmed private security, drivers and ticket inspectors. Melbourne has given their security (protective service officers and authorised officers) some sort of legal deputisation to allow them to remove people, issue fines and make arrests.
In Sydney they had the Police Transport Command directly take over all the enforcement roles a few years back, including patroling vehicles and stations, which strikes me as odd unless there's a serious problem. I'm just wondering if they really are expected to go hands on regularly. Seems unlikely if they are the equivalent of public transport security everywhere else in Oz, unless public transport in Sydney is incredibly bad.
It's not like I expect ticket inspectors to be the Public Order and Riot squad.

Back