Social Female Police officer in Australia gets beaten by man who then escapes

If you polled other similar sized forums for who trains, or has trained, then I think Sherdog would come out on top. That alone makes me think there's quite a few people here who are ok with physical confrontation.

Probably not the ones running their mouths.

Women have no business in the police and the police are not deserving of any sympathy, either. Terrible people who enforce a terrible system.

I agree that women shouldn't be out alone or paired with another female officer trying to take down dangerous male criminals, but they do well in counseling and educational roles and working with female suspects and victims. I would rather see a decent mix of males and females working for a police force than an entirely male force. Too many males on a police force is just asking for trouble.

I agree that women shouldn't be out alone or paired with another female officer trying to take down dangerous male criminals, but they do well in counseling and educational roles and working with female suspects and victims. I would rather see a decent mix of males and females working for a police force than an entirely male force. Too many males on a police force is just asking for trouble.

Women can and do make excellent detectives. An armed female cop, if properly trained, will put a bad guy down just as fast as any male LEO.

Putting female cops armed with no more than spray and batons, without back up from male officers, in a situation where they might have to deal with violent male criminals, is dangerously stupid. That is not misogyny, it's biology: on average men are bigger, stronger and more aggressive. Even a well trained and motivated female cop is going to have a very tough day at the office dealing with a violent male perp. Hell, there are plenty of instances where male cops get badly injured trying to arrest suspects.

If you want to put unarmed female cops on patrol, pair them with the type of street monster who's knuckles are calloused from dragging along the ground as he walks;)

Police are not deserving of any sympathy? They are the ones who maintain law and order: the axles of justice. Who they serve depends on the system of government, but in a democracy, they serve the will of the people.

Also, I understand a lot of posters have been bamboozled by a pro-criminal philosophical world into hating the US police, because they don't have any idea what those people face on a daily basis, in a first world country that is so highly transparent when things go wrong in a society with as many guns on the streets as we have, but wtf have the Australian police done to get lumped in with them?

Attitudes like this are so infantile. People who wield them would be well tempered by living under the boot of stronger men, since only strength orders the world without a code of justice, in order to gain an appreciation for the function police serve.

Yeah, okay boomer.

The police are enforcers of an anti-white zionist system that promotes repulsive values and ideals.

"Law and order" = using teams of snipers to keep watch over mothers protesting drag queen story hour in their community.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

they fucked around and found out

[
EDIT: Some of you sherdoggers need help. I just hope both the girls are ok and not too shaken up by it
What did you think was going to happen with this cast of characters on this board?

Women can and do make excellent detectives. An armed female cop, if properly trained, will put a bad guy down just as fast as any male LEO.

Putting female cops armed with no more than spray and batons, without back up from male officers, in a situation where they might have to deal with violent male criminals, is dangerously stupid. That is not misogyny, it's biology: on average men are bigger, stronger and more aggressive. Even a well trained and motivated female cop is going to have a very tough day at the office dealing with a violent male perp. Hell, there are plenty of instances where male cops get badly injured trying to arrest suspects.

If you want to put unarmed female cops on patrol, pair them with the type of street monster who's knuckles are calloused from dragging along the ground as he walks;)

Aussie cops do have guns, (and tasers) these two just decided not to use them.

Back